IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 58)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by clarissajohn

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Wow geeth thanks for the confirmation yar. I was about to go to depression you saved me. It cant be 2 yar from 3.4 . There is no logic. Big smile

Thanks for confirming, Geet! Still, the ME's TRP is way too low!

did the 7pm slot effect it. usually me are at 8 right... maybe they should go back to 8

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatwisted_beenzLizzy2012clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by redwine1

Okay as a lay viewer I have a few questions..

What made ASR believe Khushi in the first place..When he left his mind was reeking of MU..So what  happened in between that made him forget everything??

What made him say ILU??

Why didn't they show the much-anticipated Bed pravesh...Okay it might sound irrelevant..But we were all speculating and anticipating that scene!!

Can't Arnav and Khushi have some convo regarding the kidnpping??Can't Arnav ask Khushi about how she managed without him all these days??

Why is no one bothered about Arnav anymore??The guy is back from kidnapping..And no one seems to be worried about his health!!

What about Mami??Why the change in her behaviour suddenly??

Sammy focus on the leads only .. the others are not contributors & never wil be .. 
 even 3 in an ME week is very low .. 
I have been asking a Ques here for the last couple of days .. & haven't really got an answer .. 
WHAT was the promo about & what was shown ... ??? .. see the interpretation of the promo & what was shown

Star has sensed this drop .. hence the promo again last nite .. which focussed on leads .. ..
talking about FIGHT .. talking about ROOTHNA MANANA .. 

This pattern is GOPI bahu .. from top fell straight to 3 & then off the bottom of the charts .. .atleast that serial showed promise of being NO. 1

there to u showed leads coming closer .. its 2 yrs barring a wham bam drunken stupor .. nothing has happened ... but thats a social story
This is a LOVE STORY  .. where the love TRACK has not started ?

[/QUOTE]

We all know the promo is being played out slowly...But how will a trp audience realise that??!!Think of the ME promo..then think of the actual ME...The promo showed a passionate ASR...and the ME showed a total different,"confuzzed in love"ASR..a hell-heaven difference between the two...Why would people wanna see a separation now??Wasn't the kidnapping track enough??And now the two are fighting like kids...It was okay when they weren't married...but for two people who has been married and in love for such a long time,the underlying attraction was always there...they even had an almost CON..How can simple nok-joks pacify people??If you brood deeply...Isn't it high time that they focussed on some passionate romance??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotachitmanasgeetmaanluvNina90Lizzy2012sunshine99redwine1ChitraFppanache

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by nivedha84

Haila Doodsie is hereParty
GM/GE doodsie

waise anyone intrested to know the first 2 mins of 2days epi,chk this link

Hi Madame ... kitthe ho??? and how you doing ??? 

Doodsie mein yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan ,

iam great yaar,u still ditn answer my Q to u abt GH tweetConfused

any plans to join his twitter pgLOLLOLLOL

btw yesterday Sathu dropped an ATOM BOMB on poor reduxians,she said she want to shut  reduxCryCryCryCryCry it took almost 3 hrs to convince her atlast maangayiWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatwisted_beenzSofnaclarissajohnChitraFppanachetanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??

Let me ask You something... How shud be a story told ??
[/QUOTE]
I dunno...I really give up..Big smile

BTW...It's 3..not 2!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Winey, jumping right in but you asked an intiguing question and I couldn't help but put forth my thoughts.

A story is basically told for the entertainment/enlightenment of the audience/ of the listeners. So a story should be told in a manner that would make the listeners/viewers feel the emotions that the story telling is supposed to evoke. If the storytelling isn't gripping enough to do that, it will never be an effective one.
[/QUOTE]

Completely agree Nina .. if what u r saying doesnt connect with you r telling then .. even if it is GOSPEL verse .. whats the use .. it will show a steady decline  .. 
the disinterest of the person telling the TALE . is always caught on by the person reading to viewing the TALE .. 

[/QUOTE]

You've pointed out what I was loathe to say, Winey. Its the worst thing that could happen to a strong storyline; losing interest. Hopefully, it revives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1twisted_beenzppanache

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

So there is a lot of Halla gulla on TRPs today..

Guys 2.0 is not true.. it is 3.0

Okay, now to my analysis.. Good title tanthya and read your analysis as well as always well written.

Opening scene for today is definitely the best scene. Well done by Barun and Sanaya.

Khushi is rejecting everything that Arnav because she wants the separation and it is quite clearly visible. But hurting anyone will hurt Khushi very badly. So she might revert back to loving Arnav and trying to woo him back too. On one side Anjali is striving too hard for Arnav 's attention. But what I want her to do is strive for her Husband 's attention. She seems to have no interest in contacting him. She is completely confused what to believe and what not to. She is angry at Khushi because she did all the pathetic tasks to break her relation. This will even propel in the coming episodes.

Right now I believe Arnav just wants Khushi to forgive him. Material gifts are easy to buy and in a way it is like asking for forgiveness. But Khushi here wants everything he is giving to her but also wants him to express his feelings. She also wants him to understand her decision to leave the house and be with her on that. She can't leave the house unless Arnav allows her and creates a situation for her.  Somehow yesterday I got a feeling Arnav will stop Payal leaving because of the cold behavior of her hubby towards her and her sister,  with Khushi..

Arnav needs to set everything in RM to order. But here the solutions are confusing. So he went to clear the first problem that is, Kushi self blaming herself for all the fiasco. But she is not ready to accept his solution she is adamant on dealing with the problem in her way. I see soon Arnav loosing grip on his anger. Not just what we saw on SBS/SBB It will be much bigger than that.

As far as Anjali is concerned for her the solution of the problem is Shyam. But that solution will put house on disorder.

A small Insight:

At the brim, what all looks like a love-hate relationship in actual it is not.. We will see it through the next few weeks. Anjali needs a reality check and she will get from Arnav, Kushi and Shyam.

Thanks Friends for reading...

Naresh,

Loved it...concise and well put ..

Arnav has to loose his grip and become ASR else nothing can save the RM from Shyam Menace...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotageetmaanluvtwisted_beenzwin7ChitraFRiyaDuttappanacheriyya6

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzLizzy2012redwine1ppanacheriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi all Hug

came online just now...isiliye haven't read any of the postsEmbarrassed will do so shortlyBig smile

@Tanths: Jhappi and Pappi both for not making us BEGHARHugHug

@Doodsie: Look who is backWink hugzzz babe Hug waapas gayab mat hona samjhiOuchLOL

Nowing coming to the TRPs??? 2.0 seriously?????Shocked kisne info diya that Himanshu Shukla ne???
hows that possibleConfused agar galat info hua toh Himanshu tu toh gayaAngry

Hey Riyaa ... yup main hoon kya karein bol ??? Tant brings me back here ... just kidding [lemme run] LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..ppanacheRiyaDuttariyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Originally posted by nancynair

Hi Tants, Doods, Reduxians,

Caught the promo,hinting at Con?

My two cents on TRP -3
Last promo had much to do with it

GEC - feeling no hope for Arhi even now.
People like feel good factor in a daily

It is my feeling that the Anjali story cannot be pitted against the Popular Jodi of the decade.

The character( Anjali, will lose all sympathy and onslaught of negative sentiments will be too much

It is also a regressive character and  the grey shades will not be appreciated.

Her white against Shayms Black would have been a better bet for the PH., a big gamble on their part

Bang on.. Nancy.. As somebody connected with media..I could not sympathise with anji and her being given this kind of an exposure.. She came across as somebody who would split arhi.. So I dont  blame the lay viewers for  them being against  this track

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8NareshkotaNina90nivedha84geetmaanluvvasirajuSupna9Doodle..mrinalini..RiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index