sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by amarb

chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* Big smile

Chal kopal tere liye...

This morning (Tuesday morning since I am in california)... I was chatting in redux... I was in my kitchen... my back towards my darling husband  and chatting away to glory... hubby is telling me something and all I was saying was Hmmm and ok ok... mind you hubby has not seen a single episode of ipk and has no idea about ASR

this is the convo we had

hubby - saying something (I am not paying attention)
me - hmmm ok ok ok
hubby - beenaaa
me - maine kaha theek hai... I agree with you...
Hubby - angry now... says... "Beena jab main baat kar raha to mujhse mooh mat phero"

I turned around and started laughing and said - you pulled an ASR
Hubby - kaun ASR??
Me - Arnav singh raizada of IPK
Hubby - What The...
Me - Again ASR... wow Day Dreaming
Hubby - *best dialog* Tum mujhe pagal karke chodogi... kya ulta seedha dekti rehti ho
Me-Day Dreaming
Ho at last some beheniya in redux has the right asr with her. Mein khush
beens that was EPIC...ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatwisted_beenzclarissajohnChitraFtanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 
Yes..winey.. It is s big drop.ME pulled them down.. Rather ppl have understood that khushi would be leaving RM soon.. Remember koel and my scenario yesterday..ppl had high expectation out of the ME. But the track turned a damp squib for with all indicators of khushi leaving..no.. The track is not working wineyy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzzooni.blueChani123ppanache

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Beena: Hug

Dooodz: Hug I am good.

Damn, have to go, will be back in 30 minutes.

Doodz STAY bey, have loads of chatting up to doHug

Hi shweta Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaclarissajohn

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Okay as a lay viewer I have a few questions..

What made ASR believe Khushi in the first place..When he left his mind was reeking of MU..So what  happened in between that made him forget everything??

What made him say ILU??

Why didn't they show the much-anticipated Bed pravesh...Okay it might sound irrelevant..But we were all speculating and anticipating that scene!!

Can't Arnav and Khushi have some convo regarding the kidnpping??Can't Arnav ask Khushi about how she managed without him all these days??

Why is no one bothered about Arnav anymore??The guy is back from kidnapping..And no one seems to be worried about his health!!

What about Mami??Why the change in her behaviour suddenly??

[/QUOTE]

Sammy focus on the leads only .. the others are not contributors & never wil be .. 
 even 3 in an ME week is very low .. 
I have been asking a Ques here for the last couple of days .. & haven't really got an answer .. 
WHAT was the promo about & what was shown ... ??? .. see the interpretation of the promo & what was shown

Star has sensed this drop .. hence the promo again last nite .. which focussed on leads .. ..
talking about FIGHT .. talking about ROOTHNA MANANA .. 

This pattern is GOPI bahu .. from top fell straight to 3 & then off the bottom of the charts .. .atleast that serial showed promise of being NO. 1

there to u showed leads coming closer .. its 2 yrs barring a wham bam drunken stupor .. nothing has happened ... but thats a social story
This is a LOVE STORY  .. where the love TRACK has not started ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08NareshkotameghavngeetmaanluvNina90..mrinalini..Chani123sharmibalanzooni.bluetwisted_beenzChitraFppanache

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

The thing is subtle story telling doesn't work with normal viewers...i hope the PH gets that!! you need to show emotions and their thoughts for layman viewers to get what they are trying to say!! 

I read about that earlier!! (Regarding the discussion on Kushi)

i really hope the drop in TRP was a honest mistake...somewhere!

ppanache (what's ur name please?) I'm a lay viewer myself and don't understand subtle hints unless someone hits me on the head with facts.  This is not a murder mystery that we need to solve based on eye contact or other clues.  They just need to clarify things using simple mono/dialogues, which is lacking in this show.  I still don't know what changed ASR to say ILU and it's already been close to 2 months I guessConfused
[/QUOTE]

I know Lucky .. u & Koppal .. have told me a 100 times .. after reading me .. that why dent the director make this in a format where the lay public can understand .. may be thats the answer .. Thumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalanredwine1Doodletwisted_beenz

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Wow geeth thanks for the confirmation yar. I was about to go to depression you saved me. It cant be 2 yar from 3.4 . There is no logic. Big smile

Thanks for confirming, Geet! Still, the ME's TRP is way too low!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalanclarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by showstruck

Guys.. I have asked my friend about it.. She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos. '</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ?</font>

TRP day wise is 3, 3, 3.3, 2.9, 2.8

Howcome ME has such low TRP. No other show is on at that time, what are people watching?

Ishu,

What had happened on the day of 3.3??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotazooni.blueclarissajohn

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Hi Tants, Doods, Reduxians,

Caught the promo,hinting at Con?

My two cents on TRP -3
Last promo had much to do with it

GEC - feeling no hope for Arhi even now.
People like feel good factor in a daily

It is my feeling that the Anjali story cannot be pitted against the Popular Jodi of the decade.

The character( Anjali, will lose all sympathy and onslaught of negative sentiments will be too much

It is also a regressive character and  the grey shades will not be appreciated.

Her white against Shayms Black would have been a better bet for the PH., a big gamble on their part

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholiclalsunvidNareshkotaNina90geetmaanluvDoodleLizzy2012Chani123clarissajohnChitraF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index