IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 54)

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Chani123

chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* Big smile

Chal kopal tere liye...

This morning (Tuesday morning since I am in california)... I was chatting in redux... I was in my kitchen... my back towards my darling husband  and chatting away to glory... hubby is telling me something and all I was saying was Hmmm and ok ok... mind you hubby has not seen a single episode of ipk and has no idea about ASR

this is the convo we had

hubby - saying something (I am not paying attention)
me - hmmm ok ok ok
hubby - beenaaa
me - maine kaha theek hai... I agree with you...
Hubby - angry now... says... "Beena jab main baat kar raha to mujhse mooh mat phero"

I turned around and started laughing and said - you pulled an ASR
Hubby - kaun ASR??
Me - Arnav singh raizada of IPK
Hubby - What The...
Me - Again ASR... wow Day Dreaming
Hubby - *best dialog* Tum mujhe pagal karke chodogi... kya ulta seedha dekti rehti ho
Me-Day Dreaming

U both enacted IPK there actually ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisharmibalanChani123twisted_beenzclarissajohntanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletwisted_beenzsharmibalanclarissajohntanthya

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Originally posted by tanthya

Another issue is ..show the revival of Arnav's Brain ...so far we are seeing him as mushy  sans any thinking ...SHow him with that incisive mind, the one who could figure out everything with just few words uttered
I am so with you on this... After stressing so much on his brain, they have not shown a single intelligent thing he has done... The limits were when he was about to be duped by sethi brothers... 
We all dreamed that he will tackle Shyam smartly.. Phuss..
Then the WILL phuss phuss...
After he finds that Shyam is the kidnapper, he does not bother to find evidence.. Something to prove to him and others if the need arises... Phus phus phus...
And now ignoring Anji... Phus phus phus phus...

Absolutely agree on all these points

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaChani123clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

WOW, 2 for ME is huge yaar...No wonder people got disappointed..Promo was something, hua kuch aur.Confused

Haan, Agar tera Akash Bituwa hota tho 4 hojatha !! Evil Smile

Hi Shweths Jaana Big smileHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotaNina90ppanacheclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Ok behen logs logged into IF finding about trp, so jumped in discussion without thinking twice.

The epi was just superb and superb and superb loved every part of it.. One thing I wanna add –Is asr being strange like why he is not paying attention to anji. Anjis complaint is right to some extent hian na.. He is not all interested in anjli now, always trying to woo his wifee

Asr give some time to anji baby too.

HI doodsy missed u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Doodletanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
So there is a lot of Halla gulla on TRPs today..

Guys 2.0 is not true.. it is 3.0

Okay, now to my analysis.. Good title tanthya and read your analysis as well as always well written.

Opening scene for today is definitely the best scene. Well done by Barun and Sanaya.

Khushi is rejecting everything that Arnav because she wants the separation and it is quite clearly visible. But hurting anyone will hurt Khushi very badly. So she might revert back to loving Arnav and trying to woo him back too. On one side Anjali is striving too hard for Arnav 's attention. But what I want her to do is strive for her Husband 's attention. She seems to have no interest in contacting him. She is completely confused what to believe and what not to. She is angry at Khushi because she did all the pathetic tasks to break her relation. This will even propel in the coming episodes.

Right now I believe Arnav just wants Khushi to forgive him. Material gifts are easy to buy and in a way it is like asking for forgiveness. But Khushi here wants everything he is giving to her but also wants him to express his feelings. She also wants him to understand her decision to leave the house and be with her on that. She can't leave the house unless Arnav allows her and creates a situation for her.  Somehow yesterday I got a feeling Arnav will stop Payal leaving because of the cold behavior of her hubby towards her and her sister,  with Khushi..

Arnav needs to set everything in RM to order. But here the solutions are confusing. So he went to clear the first problem that is, Kushi self blaming herself for all the fiasco. But she is not ready to accept his solution she is adamant on dealing with the problem in her way. I see soon Arnav loosing grip on his anger. Not just what we saw on SBS/SBB It will be much bigger than that.

As far as Anjali is concerned for her the solution of the problem is Shyam. But that solution will put house on disorder.

A small Insight:

At the brim, what all looks like a love-hate relationship in actual it is not.. We will see it through the next few weeks. Anjali needs a reality check and she will get from Arnav, Kushi and Shyam.

Thanks Friends for reading...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90geetmaanluvwin7sharmibalanDoodleppanacheclarissajohntanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Haila Doodsie is hereParty
GM/GE doodsie

waise anyone intrested to know the first 2 mins of 2days epi,chk this link

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123Doodleclarissajohn

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Originally posted by meghavn

chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* Big smile

Chal kopal tere liye...

This morning (Tuesday morning since I am in california)... I was chatting in redux... I was in my kitchen... my back towards my darling husband  and chatting away to glory... hubby is telling me something and all I was saying was Hmmm and ok ok... mind you hubby has not seen a single episode of ipk and has no idea about ASR

this is the convo we had

hubby - saying something (I am not paying attention)
me - hmmm ok ok ok
hubby - beenaaa
me - maine kaha theek hai... I agree with you...
Hubby - angry now... says... "Beena jab main baat kar raha to mujhse mooh mat phero"

I turned around and started laughing and said - you pulled an ASR
Hubby - kaun ASR??
Me - Arnav singh raizada of IPK
Hubby - What The...
Me - Again ASR... wow Day Dreaming
Hubby - *best dialog* Tum mujhe pagal karke chodogi... kya ulta seedha dekti rehti ho
Me-Day Dreaming

U both enacted IPK there actually ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shocker megh... Mujhe shock karna bohot mushkil hai... and I was likeShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotameghavnNina90Chani123zooni.blueclarissajohnChitraFtanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index