Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 52)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnNina90Lizzy2012sunshine99twisted_beenzChani123clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by dramacrazy12

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 
[/QUOTE]

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??
[/QUOTE]
I think the issue is not intensity or the track. I think it is delivering on expectations. When you release spoilers of romance and rain sequence, you have to deliver, you cannot slow down the pace with bitter-sweet romance, majority of time being dedicated to anjali's tragedy and suddenly Khushi behaving in a manner that seems uncharacterstic of her.

Most of the viewers felt cheated by ME since they expected some passionate track instead we got subtle romance with comedy. It is not that the episode was not good, it just did not measure up to viewer's expectations.

Similarily current track hints at separation which is too early for most viewers to come to terms with after kidnapping track.
[/QUOTE]
Please don't get it in any other way...If I look at the serial as just a trp audience...without an access to IF/REDUX...My opinion would be DB is getting more screen presence than anything...Okay Didi ki Saut is fine..But 50-50 screen presence of Arhi/Anji is a little too much!!
[/QUOTE]

Sam..if u look at the show without IF ...then it had  a feeble love track with under developed strong sub track ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sunshine99Chani123twisted_beenz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by amarb

chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* Big smile

Chal kopal tere liye...

This morning (Tuesday morning since I am in california)... I was chatting in redux... I was in my kitchen... my back towards my darling husband  and chatting away to glory... hubby is telling me something and all I was saying was Hmmm and ok ok... mind you hubby has not seen a single episode of ipk and has no idea about ASR

this is the convo we had

hubby - saying something (I am not paying attention)
me - hmmm ok ok ok
hubby - beenaaa
me - maine kaha theek hai... I agree with you...
Hubby - angry now... says... "Beena jab main baat kar raha to mujhse mooh mat phero"

I turned around and started laughing and said - you pulled an ASR
Hubby - kaun ASR??
Me - Arnav singh raizada of IPK
Hubby - What The...
Me - Again ASR... wow Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Hubby - *best dialog* Tum mujhe pagal karke chodogi... kya ulta seedha dekti rehti ho
Me-EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGswapna08meghavnchitmanascool_tweetyNina90nivedha84Chani123clarissajohnShwetha!tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nina90Chani123serialwatcher16Sofna

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Another issue is ..show the revival of Arnav's Brain ...so far we are seeing him as mushy  sans any thinking ...SHow him with that incisive mind, the one who could figure out everything with just few words uttered
HI Tants
Koel.. My thoughtwali Behena..hugs to uBig smile.. 
Hi Geeta had started reading on ur analysis and is trp ke chakkar mein adha adhura reh gaya... let me  finish reading it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012clarissajohntanthya

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

great redux tants.. but what happened yesterday...missed it yesterday
Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Another issue is ..show the revival of Arnav's Brain ...so far we are seeing him as mushy  sans any thinking ...SHow him with that incisive mind, the one who could figure out everything with just few words uttered

That's what the trp audience feel too, Tanths. My mum and my aunt who watch the serial with me but don't know much about IF keep asking me what happened to ASR? Whether he hit his head so hard during the fight that he lost his brain. Each time I have to explain to them about hoe he is trying to get a grip on his own life and using brains pretty much doesn't work with Khushi. I feel like I'm uttering lame excuses supporting him half the time Confused

swapna08chitmanasChani123Doodle

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

The thing is subtle story telling doesn't work with normal viewers...i hope the PH gets that!! you need to show emotions and their thoughts for layman viewers to get what they are trying to say!! 

I read about that earlier!! (Regarding the discussion on Kushi)

i really hope the drop in TRP was a honest mistake...somewhere!

ppanache (what's ur name please?) I'm a lay viewer myself and don't understand subtle hints unless someone hits me on the head with facts.  This is not a murder mystery that we need to solve based on eye contact or other clues.  They just need to clarify things using simple mono/dialogues, which is lacking in this show.  I still don't know what changed ASR to say ILU and it's already been close to 2 months I guessConfused
[/QUOTE]

I know Lucky .. u & Koppal .. have told me a 100 times .. after reading me .. that why dent the director make this in a format where the lay public can understand .. may be thats the answer .. Thumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

Okay as a lay viewer I have a few questions..

What made ASR believe Khushi in the first place..When he left his mind was reeking of MU..So what  happened in between that made him forget everything??

What made him say ILU??

Why didn't they show the much-anticipated Bed pravesh...Okay it might sound irrelevant..But we were all speculating and anticipating that scene!!

Can't Arnav and Khushi have some convo regarding the kidnpping??Can't Arnav ask Khushi about how she managed without him all these days??

Why is no one bothered about Arnav anymore??The guy is back from kidnapping..And no one seems to be worried about his health!!

What about Mami??Why the change in her behaviour suddenly??

Edited by sampin - 18 July 2012 at 12:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90geetmaanluvzooni.blueChani123clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index