India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 46)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Sathya Loved ur Update,hahaha loved ur Eyreka moment abt ALAAP and the best part is the way u described the first 3 mins and Arnav's little drop of dew(i was like dont cry baby she is listening)

and also loved the miffed parties part

p.s even iam thinking from 2day onwards it'll be Khushi's turn to mano her hubby dearest.and she dont have to try hard, wear the red saree and just a smile, will do the trickWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoLizzy2012Chani123ChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...
[/QUOTE]

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 
[/QUOTE]

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvNina90Lizzy2012sharmibalanredwine1Chani123ppanacheChitraF

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...
[/QUOTE]

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 
[/QUOTE]

The thing is subtle story telling doesn't work with normal viewers...i hope the PH gets that!! you need to show emotions and their thoughts for layman viewers to get what they are trying to say!! 

I read about that earlier!! (Regarding the discussion on Kushi)

i really hope the drop in TRP was a honest mistake...somewhere!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1Chani123ChitraF

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

It was not Anjie nor was it  ARHI..it was continuity or the lack of it...The only continuity happened with PAYASH
What would have kept the continuity of tracks other than PAYASH?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sharmibalan..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

For all Shyamwa fans... & also for all of us who wants Shyam to come to tk care of ANji so tht our Arhi can romance

Abhaas is shooting from today... so we will be seeing in very soon... maybe by end of this week...gear up guys Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndChani123ChitraF

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=redwine1]

[/QUOTE]I and my mum and her frnds are few TRP ppl who are so dumb that we can never understand Her Highness kushi mahaan forever Gupta .. Neither did we understand her in the OTT track nor while swami track nor now. 

All i can say is after all the torture they hv showed on that guy called Arnav abla singh raizada this track should hv been one phase to show more closeness atleast emotional one between him and kushi and now we feel cheated. 

I and my mum hv started watching BV again , the leads gt divorced that scene was really well shot. The story is consistent , a normal lay viewer can understand what goes behind the characters and im happy seeing such shows than boil my blood over a fictional character wom i cant depict anything from neither her expressions nor monologues nor acts. I gave up. 

Gotti showed us remote we used it. Way to go Gotti, were is the party tonight?? Party 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnChani123sharmibalanredwine1Shwetha!riti4u

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE ShockedROFL
Hegde Loved this VM and its just brilliant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123Shwetha!ChitraF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index