tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Lovely post tants... ClapClap
Beautiful description of the first 3 min... Arnav's comparison to an egg... Awesome..ClapClap

Kops,

Thanxx Love Big smile
It's difficult to catch hold of u.. I sleep by the time u log in... Cry
Thanks for keeping the redux up and about...Hug

Tum tho mujhe DON bana rahi ho !

Sweet heart , how can I deprive myself of the company, of the bonhomie and of all the cheer ... It is at Redux I get all this...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9..mrinalini..Chani123ppanacheChitraF

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

It was not Anjie nor was it  ARHI..it was continuity or the lack of it...The only continuity happened with PAYASH

Tanthya, just two words 'THANK YOU' for keeping redux openSmile

geetmaanluvSupna9susan7ChitraFppanache

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
double post sorry 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 17 July 2012 at 11:38pm
meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ladies GM/GA ... Hug me in & out for sometime...

Wht's all with these TRP's is it really 2? all time low Shocked

If this is it, then for me things tht went wrong -

> Khushi being the scape goat again after the ASR showed some understanding.

> It kind of put stop to romance when he shouted at K & lay viewers assumed tht this will be the tone.

> Anji abortion attempt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Supna9redwine1ChitraF

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

HI ROSE PETALS !

Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND
and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me.
I'm sharing all with U...
Good Morning!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Chani123ChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...
[/QUOTE]

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavndramacrazy12geetmaanluv..mrinalini..Chani123Lizzy2012sunshine99ChitraFppanacheriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Wait guys.. Before the panic sets in, let me confirm this..that is the trps..give me 20 minutes time 
I am waitin lizzy..please give me good news...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Heyy Girls ...Smile

Would I call it a Good episode ...I do not think so   but was it a Good follow up episode ..It sure was ...A episode that explored the teething problems of  relationships... the period when the Honey moon phase is on the upswing  and the flaws are but minor irritants ... The period where one begins to get to know the various dimensions of One's partner ..The Good & the Bad , The beautiful and the Ugly...This  was one such episode  !!

ALAAP... Why  the name of the title as Alaap ... Even I did not know why ?? When I was watching the show , after about 10 mins ...just the word  'Alaap' popped out ...I did not pay attention then but kept the word in reserve ..After the episode ended, I wondered why I thought of Alaap.. I am not a misician nor do I  come from a musical Background...Neither can I distinguish between notes ..so why this word ???   ...At such times  when  I need information, I pay my obeisance to Google Bhagwan and begin to seek out ...  I found the reason WHY?? when I went to a music based site ...Here is what I gleaned from that Site..It is a Gradual exposition of the Raag in slow Tempo ...In Alaap , the Musician  improvises each note gradually ..Alaap is usually sung only in aakar and has no words  ...THAT is when  I had my  EUREKA moment   * No, I did not run thru the streets straight out of Bath Tub , but U understand the senti eh !!   I understood why I thought of Alaap ...Bec  to me it defined the relationship status of the Pairs .. each  couple are  taking hesitant steps into their relationships , each step improvised , developed gradually, slowly  and the exploration of this  relationship is not done verbally but silently ,quietly ... the melody which only the other partner can understand  ..be it the cold anger that is heard and understood by Payal or the  wooing of  Khushi by a suitably repentant Arnav !! ...Suffice to say I was quite flabbergasted   and feeling marvelous  about myself  when I unraveled the reason  for the Alaap  and Gave myself a huge pat on the back  ** Thoda Self Promotion tho banta hai, Boss WinkEvil Smile  *

Now that we have the explanation and self congratulations done...Can we Proceed on to the episode ..Is that what U are saying , Bootiful ladies and few wandering Bhai Logs .. I hear You !!  Yes, Do Let us stroll through the fragrant Garden of Raizada's and take a languid whiff of their Life...

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

The explanation of Alaap was superb...I didn't know that...I didn't google as well...

But too good learnt something new...ClapClapClap

@ Blue...fell in love with uDay Dreaming...(all over againWink)

Edited by sharmibalan - 17 July 2012 at 11:41pm

geetmaanluvLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraFtanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index