Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 44)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppanache

BV's TRP was high last week as well! but it did not bring down IPK's TRP this much!
Shree  i am hoping it's a typo.. fingers crossed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1Chani123ppanache

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
if god forbid this is the trp.. the di ki sauth storyline i  think is dead. SP wil kill it.. they only care abt trp... 3.4 to 2.0. 

the lead missing did not do this much damage.. what ever they negotiated with dalijeet they better say sorry 

anjali needs to go back to her deluded self and shyam need to come back to hold up her delusions while plotting against arhi and arhi need to romance hell out of each other. go back to the old formula .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn..mrinalini..Chani123Lizzy2012ppanacheChitraF

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 
[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]
Winey.. We were talking about the big risk the ph is taking .. Remember .. See .. We were right in predicting that lay viewers may not like what is being shown... So I have Togo back to my source on this for further developments , I guess
[/QUOTE]

Is it really true...2.0? If true its so so sad.. ..It would have shocked SP as well...may be the pace of the track has began slow and ASR shouting Khushi and mami back to her original didnt work? Is it for Mon-Friday or last Wednesday to Tuesday? Or do viewers miss Shyam as well Wink?

Actually the rona - dhona of Anjali should be reduced in this case and CV's should get her track in action instead of this widow look and crying...but pata nahi what went wrong ...we really had a good 3 episodes and wonderful acting by the actors.Best of luck.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
please someone confirm this TRP news..my heart is sinkingBroken Heart...Gosh I cant believe it...and we have 300 epi today...wats goin on...and that twitter guy says Dekhna hai toh Dekho..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavngeetmaanluvsharmibalan..mrinalini..

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

if god forbid this is the trp.. the di ki sauth storyline i  think is dead. SP wil kill it.. they only care abt trp... 3.4 to 2.0. 

the lead missing did not do this much damage.. what ever they negotiated with dalijeet they better say sorry 

anjali needs to go back to her deluded self and shyam need to come back to hold up her delusions while plotting against arhi and arhi need to romance hell out of each other. go back to the old formula .

I think people liked Shyamu much better than Anjali, as the villain in meanSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraFsusan7

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Thats a major crash...with BV at 4.3...

Was there a lot of romance in BV this week...Confused

no there was  child bride's divorce with the plight of the heroine well expressed in sadness mode...

We had Anji...expressing her sadness LOL...Were people hesitant to see Anji unhappy and depressed...

Whatever it is...will have to wait and see ...on the TRP next week...

BV took our audience ...their TRP is 4.3Cry.

It was not Anjie nor was it  ARHI..it was continuity or the lack of it...The only continuity happened with PAYASH

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidgeetmaanluvsharmibalan..mrinalini..Chani123zooni.blueChitraFppanache

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Wait guys.. Before the panic sets in, let me confirm this..that is the trps..give me 20 minutes time 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnchitmanasgeetmaanluvsharmibalan..mrinalini..ppanacheriti4u

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

I think people liked Shyamu much better than Anjali, as the villain in meanSmile

if we ever needed proof! here it is .. im honestly shocked! man people hated anjali last week. 
she is the only thing that changed drastically. mami is always grey so no surprise there. arhi are the reason people watch. an no one cares abt payash. so if the trp dipped its anjali! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..ChitraF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index