Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 42)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lovely post geetu!!

loved ur symbolisms!!

Nobody mentioned abt loop open and closing??

Khushi witnessing Anji and Arnav, where Arnav says, Anji is his world!!-- loop opened!

Anji witnessing khushi and Arnav, sensing, Khushi is his world  - loop closed!Tongue

Edited by anjani-pagli - 17 July 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzLizzy2012sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by amarb

[QUOTE=amarb] main aa gaye... what is going on...[

/QUOTE]

Chanda 

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey ( u wil have to add me ..on G can't add ne 1)

Chandni... why do you think the TRP is so low... I think it is because

Poojali ko kum dikhaya
Khushi ko kum sataya
Payal maar nahi padi
Mami ko inbhestigation karke ke padi...

ASR hua kaam chor
Askash ne machaya bohot shor
Nani ka dimag gaya tel lene
Shyam gaya doodh lene (snaap jo hai)

Note to me: Wah beens baite baite poem likh dala... tu to mahaan hai... tere charan kahan hai...

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows ..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf ..

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 

Perhaps if they show anjali as a strong woman and not a cry baby and not make her into a grey character then it would be the best... In facr they should show that anji brings back shyam just to take badla on him... ooohhh that would be an interesting track

No clue ..

if this is true .. the PH  wil be scratching at surfaces all over ...
its back to the drawing boards for them 

The entire marketing team at star is not picking up the phone .. there is a meeting going on as we speak .. 

the GRP drop is there ( but very marginal )... 3 shows of star have grown ..  DABH, Pyaar ka Dard .. & Ye rishta has grown .

toh gimme some time .. let me get it form the guys who have the most accurate nos. the star marketing team ..Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGgeetmaanluvLizzy2012sunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123ppanacheChitraF

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

lovely post geetu!!

loved ur symbolisms!!

Nobody mentioned abt loop open and closing??

Khushi witnessing Anji and Arnav, where Arnav says, Anji is his world!!-- loop opened!

Anji witnessing khushi and Arnav, sensing, Khushi is his world  - loop closed!Tongue
Thanks ap.. But felt  the analysis does not match my expectations.. For me it  seemed pathetic..Ouch
Good one about the loop being closedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-paglisunshine99redwine1ppanache

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows .. - i don't think so Ruby. For a lot of people, the reaction has been that Anjali is being neglected and that's about it..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf .. - Villian could be the reason but it should not cause such a huge drop!!! a 1.4 drop is unheard of!Shocked

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGchitmanasgeetmaanluvtwisted_beenzChani123Lizzy2012sunshine99..mrinalini..ppanache

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Lovely post tants... ClapClap
Beautiful description of the first 3 min... Arnav's comparison to an egg... Awesome..ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzLizzy2012tanthya

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

No clue ..

if this is true .. the PH  wil be scratching at surfaces all over ...
its back to the drawing boards for them 

The entire marketing team at star is not picking up the phone .. there is a meeting going on as we speak .. 

the GRP drop is there ( but very marginal )... 3 shows of star have grown ..  DABH, Pyaar ka Dard .. & Ye rishta has grown .

toh gimme some time .. let me get it form the guys who have the most accurate nos. the star marketing team ..Wink

Could it also be because we don't knwo about Anjali's background and what makes her that way and when she tried to abort the baby, people didn't like it? This is a very sensitive subject and on top of that viewers may feel she'll also be responsible for anotehr split between Arshi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123ChitraF

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

[/QUOTE]
Winey.. We were talking about the big risk the ph is taking .. Remember .. See .. We were right in predicting that lay viewers may not like what is being shown... So I have Togo back to my source on this for further developments , I guess

And the rant of that woman on gH's page seems to have set the mood

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidChani123sunshine99

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hi again,

Loggin in and off inbetween.

Done with meeting and logged into check TRPs.

I am not at all surprised to be frank but 2.0 is too less per me.

Kidnapping track was accepted , especially Kushi-mami, then  shuhi and NK-Khushi.It was in range of 2.4(dragged)  to 2.9 (steady) atleast . Even OTT comedy track had TRPs of 3.0

Anjali Track ki jao ho! Gautam you deserve it and now you are also aware of viewers response be it online or TRP viewers for that matter.

What was promised to viewers and what is ditched to us ? how could you change  all these things just  within a week ? prior week so much romance and understanding b/w lead , consistency in story line and script everything "got"  changed just like that bringing didi ka saut angle,just within a week?

IPKKND to Didi ka saut, you deserve this , now if call this show as your baby I will stuff mud into your mouth for sure so that you never utter it again.

He must have realized by response and TRPs early morning  , so smartly he has put cartoon images of Arhi on twitter. Where not viewers shouting the same ? thick head I tell you.

Bring back Shyam, viewers like shyam and his interaction with Khushi is fab onscreen and with arnav too but Shushi rocks actually onscreen  than Shyam-Arnav. to be frank.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 17 July 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chitmanasChani123Lizzy2012ppanacheChitraF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index