IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 41)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

they are saying 2.0 was the me trp and the whole week is 3.0 dont know if true

Look it is an unrealistic dip..1.4??While the track is going pretty consistent??Are the trp audiences this insensible??!!Ouch

yea its unrealistic.. trps drops gradually not overnight .. like that. this is the lowest in the history of the show i think.. so i find it hard to believe. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..Chani123ppanache

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

they are saying 2.0 was the me trp and the whole week is 3.0 dont know if true

Look it is an unrealistic dip..1.4??While the track is going pretty consistent??Are the trp audiences this insensible??!!Ouch

TRP baba angry again?Ouch that too for no reasonConfused

lets ban TRP baba!!
this whole TRP concept needs to be wiped offAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84twisted_beenzsunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

[QUOTE=amarb] main aa gaye... what is going on...[

/QUOTE]

Chanda 

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey ( u wil have to add me ..on G can't add ne 1)

Chandni... why do you think the TRP is so low... I think it is because

Poojali ko kum dikhaya
Khushi ko kum sataya
Payal maar nahi padi
Mami ko inbhestigation karke ke padi...

ASR hua kaam chor
Askash ne machaya bohot shor
Nani ka dimag gaya tel lene
Shyam gaya doodh lene (snaap jo hai)

Note to me: Wah beens baite baite poem likh dala... tu to mahaan hai... tere charan kahan hai...

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows ..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf ..

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84twisted_beenzSupna9Lizzy2012sunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123ppanacheChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Chani123

As Anna loves to say.. If trp's are this bad after a set of beautiful episodes.. Than to hell with them..
Let's enjoy our show...HugHug

The thing is..TRP's can't be ignored at the end of the day!!Specially with SP...

But what is it with the trp audience??Such yo-yoing mindset??
I agree.. But 1 week's trp is not going to shut it down,,, even if this is the actual trp, then the PH will buckle up and start delivering the much needed romance...
Is liye chill...
Kopal if it's 2.0  phir toh rain romance paaka to hit our screen fast...Embarrassed kya pata track bhi change ho jaye...with no seperation...
I know.. So it is a win win situation... Anji will come out of depression, thankfully... We will get the remarriage... With pomp and show... 
Passionate romance.. More of Arhi.. Sahi hai.. 

If not.. This is incorrect, then current track is pretty good.. So no worries..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

/QUOTE]

Chanda 

Poojali ko kum dikhaya
Khushi ko kum sataya
Payal maar nahi padi

ASR hua kaam chor

Note to me: Wah beens baite baite poem likh dala... tu to mahaan hai... tere charan kahan hai...

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows ..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf ..

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 

Isn't this still a huge drop??For IPK this is unbelievable...Was the track so repulsive??Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dramacrazy12geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzredwine1ppanache

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Updated

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0vernivedha84twisted_beenzSupna9Lizzy2012..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

/QUOTE]

Chanda 

Poojali ko kum dikhaya
Khushi ko kum sataya
Payal maar nahi padi

ASR hua kaam chor

Perhaps if they show anjali as a strong woman and not a cry baby and not make her into a grey character then it would be the best... In facr they should show that anji brings back shyam just to take badla on him... ooohhh that would be an interesting track

Aur mujh jaisi mahaan atma ne apna ghatiya debut poem likha.. uski to tareef kar do

Edited by amarb - 17 July 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

/QUOTE]

Chanda 

Poojali ko kum dikhaya
Khushi ko kum sataya
Payal maar nahi padi

ASR hua kaam chor

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows .. - i don't think so Ruby. For a lot of people, the reaction has been that Anjali is being neglected and that's about it..

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf .. - Villian could be the reason but it should not cause such a huge drop!!! a 1.4 drop is unheard of!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..Chani123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index