sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppanache

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by ppanache

here are 2 options to choose..

1. Khushi is acting this way to bring Arnav out of his shell

2. Kushi is doing all this to make sure that she can separate from him after the 6 month contract

3. Kushi is doing this to get back to her OTTness...

Which option do you think is currently being played out?!

i think its the second... i think she is tried of aranv running hot and cold as his mood fits. her heart always takes a beating .. so she is trying to distance her self from him. 

i dont think she is mad .. bec he heard the b'day and smiled and then looked back at the dinner table before leaving... also looked at him after seeing the gift. she trying to be cold on purpose. 

they would not make her ott ... i hope they are smart enough.. they got bashed a lot for that. 

I seem to feel the marriage, the separation, shyam's entry all are very closely tied together...and point 2 seems to make more sense...as kushi can leave once the contract is over!! i am really not sure if Arnav will win her back completely before this comes to a head...
@ bold in reality or in his vision of reality?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1Chani123

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Yes!!!!!Dancing

Congratulations to all those who coerced Sathu to open Redux. 
Redux has become my Addiction.

Now me going to read all the wonderful analysisBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..susan7ChitraF

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Chani123

Good Morning .. lovely ladies ...

Koel as usual stunning ... haven't read the others ... wil do so while i chat up 

SO guys new promo out .. whats the other BIG news ( TRP ) me guessing stagnant?
Hi ruby... What promo?

the new one Koppal .. its a channel cut promo ... this is not done in conjunction with the PH at all ... 

do u want the link i can paste it here

Hey..Abhaas is shooting from todayLOLSo the ultimate serpentine Shyamu will be back with a bang pretty soon!!Confused

Is he ..??? where did u learn this ?

My ultimate learning abode...Main ForumLOL..Abhaas tweeted...But I agree with Shree here..I think the 300th epi celebrations is the reason..Big smile

So he is back to shooting...which means he is contacting someone in RM...Is he meeting Anjali in the hospital...????

Too early for Shyam to come to RM...Confused...May be on Teej...

Today Nani said she has kept pooja for Anjali...Are they going to meet in temple...in Nani and Payal and Mami's presence...???

Shyam's entry has not begun yet!! he is going to go to the sets for the 300th episode celebration

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..

arshiipkknd Senior Member
arshiipkknd
arshiipkknd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Chani123

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiipkknd

Koel as usual stunning ... haven't read the others ... wil do so while i chat up 

Hi ruby... What promo?

the new one Koppal .. its a channel cut promo ... this is not done in conjunction with the PH at all ... 

Saw it... It's old scenes.. I read u said channel cut promo..

zee serial luks lik a romantic story again, so mayb channel do not want to lose more viewers...y is the PH not sensing anythn?? cant believe thy r not doin agressiv promotion...wen madhubhala started, behena went on a massive scale promotion...Confused

See firstly ... Madhubala .. is on a gigantic scale the promo budget that it had .. cud see a regular PH make 15 episodes in it ... It was Colors big try for a program to come into the Top 5 league .. ( as off now failed) 

PH is reticent on bringing out another promo only coz it does not want storyline to be out .. c there r so many Ques yet in peoples minds .. the PH is in a relaxed place .. they have their core audience with them ... flitters will leave & come .. but core is sticking .. a couple of points movement in TRP won't matter to them 
Channel is angsty as there is a new show .. they also see the gap lessening between BV & IPK .. hence they want to capitalize .. ( dont know if this promo was the answer though)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndgeetmaanluvsunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123ppanache

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Hi ruby... What promo?

Hey..Abhaas is shooting from todayLOLSo the ultimate serpentine Shyamu will be back with a bang pretty soon!!Confused

My ultimate learning abode...Main ForumLOL..Abhaas tweeted...But I agree with Shree here..I think the 300th epi celebrations is the reason..Big smile

So he is back to shooting...which means he is contacting someone in RM...Is he meeting Anjali in the hospital...????

Today Nani said she has kept pooja for Anjali...Are they going to meet in temple...in Nani and Payal and Mami's presence...???

Shyam's reentry=Accelerated Arshi separation..We still didn't have our much-anticipated dose of life-The rain romanceEmbarrassedI got the news that it's almost shot..So a few more days before Shyam makes a comeback..Today they'll probably celebrate 300th epi..GH too tweeted few days back that they are all waiting for 18th...Big smile

arshiipkkndgeetmaanluvsharmibalanChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
GM Jaan-e-mannsHug
Wassup pplWink
yet to read the analysis

so what say Aaj Arnav bitwas is gonna reach his boiling point and snap out for sure and our bitiya is gonna woo her angry hubby,by wearing the Saree gifted by him and to top it all RM wasis r going out for pooja Party

sunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123ppanache

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Hi ruby... What promo?

Shyam's reentry=Accelerated Arshi separation..We still didn't have our much-anticipated dose of life-The rain romanceEmbarrassedI got the news that it's almost shot..So a few more days before Shyam makes a comeback..Today they'll probably celebrate 300th epi..GH too tweeted few days back that they are all waiting for 18th...Big smile
18th for off screen or onscreen celebrations?

sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..ppanache

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index