IP REDUX; Alaap !! - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

The thing is..TRP's can't be ignored at the end of the day!!Specially with SP...

But what is it with the trp audience??Such yo-yoing mindset??
I agree.. But 1 week's trp is not going to shut it down,,, even if this is the actual trp, then the PH will buckle up and start delivering the much needed romance...
Is liye chill...
they are saying 2.0 was the me trp and the whole week is 3.0 dont know if true
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

they are saying 2.0 was the me trp and the whole week is 3.0 dont know if true

Look it is an unrealistic dip..1.4??While the track is going pretty consistent??Are the trp audiences this insensible??!!
Originally posted by Chani123

I agree.. But 1 week's trp is not going to shut it down,,, even if this is the actual trp, then the PH will buckle up and start delivering the much needed romance...
Is liye chill...
Kopal if it's 2.0  phir toh rain romance paaka to hit our screen fast...😳 kya pata track bhi change ho jaye...with no seperation...
Completely my analysis on pg2.. Sorry for the pathetic analysis as my thoughts are jumbled.. 

Look it is an unrealistic dip..1.4??While the track is going pretty consistent??Are the trp audiences this insensible??!!

yea its unrealistic.. trps drops gradually not overnight .. like that. this is the lowest in the history of the show i think.. so i find it hard to believe. 

TRP baba angry again? that too for no reason😕

lets ban TRP baba!!
this whole TRP concept needs to be wiped off😡
Originally posted by amarb

maybe such slow down in pace .. while i thot it was required ... maybe Raman's pointers .. Romance is the need of the hour .. we dint get it .. ( but again the rumors all led one to believe we will get it so it shud have had people tune in .. & this week TRP should've dropped) 

Maybe the biggest cause could be that people think the track is Di Ki Saut .. they r rejecting it .. dont know .. nobody ever knows ..

hence the pH was withholding all the Ques .. probably .. now they can shift it around .. see the general perception after anjali tries to abort was that Khushi will leave ... separating of leads was an indicator ... a week after the leads met after 45 days .. will probably put off people ..

I was put off myself .. with the idea of separation .. hence never replied to ne 1 .. on that .. but i preferred to wait & watch .. also have to write so i watched the episodes .. now for regular public this may not be the case ...

The other BIG thing is NO VILLAIN for more than a week  .. if u remember i said i expected Shyam to be back by ME ... some sort of entry .. with this time some sort of skirmish between him & ASR .. that too dint happen .. for audience 2 slaps may not be enuf ..

I am guessing with all the above .. i doubt many at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 
Originally posted by sunshine99

Kopal if it's 2.0  phir toh rain romance paaka to hit our screen fast...😳 kya pata track bhi change ho jaye...with no seperation...
I know.. So it is a win win situation... Anji will come out of depression, thankfully... We will get the remarriage... With pomp and show... 
Passionate romance.. More of Arhi.. Sahi hai.. 

If not.. This is incorrect, then current track is pretty good.. So no worries..
Originally posted by redwine1

Isn't this still a huge drop??For IPK this is unbelievable...Was the track so repulsive??🤢