India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 29)

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Sathya - Don't you think it is a bit weird the way kushi has acted today! I have a feeling that she is trying to distance herself from Arnav...What do you think??

Also, while Arnav came into the house after the kidnapping, do you really think there was a reason for the delay in his entry...right now, it doesn't make sense to me at all...

Edited by ppanache - 17 July 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99ChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sunshine99

Riyya what really bothers me now is the disconnect of Khushi from the viewer much like the OTT phase... in the current track... Khushi will sacrifice  face Anjali's ire... we have PH building up symapthy for her...the episode on screen  builds up sympathy for ASR... Khushi is left with her troubling antic for her husband's sincere efforts... her happy personna which is her defense mechanism but is seen as her shallow nature because there is no justification to her actions out of Redux... and the normal auntyji's won't take it kindly... they want to see the female lead to be justified in her actions equally like ASR... ab agar trp drop kiya toh G club is at fault haven't learnt from their earlier mistake...for trp sake... rain romance or any other passionate scene has to hit the screen quickly.

Hey Sunshine,

I just logged in and hitting from the post Smile

I am a lay viewer only and we can sense what is going to happen next only by considering the storyline.

So yes, they can also sense and i feel we are all lay viewers first then reduxan (i dont like myself to be part of it coz i enjoy being lay viewer anyday) . They are also more experienced than people here but lack of internet at their place to express it.

if they watch khushi, then they know what is her  situation in RM ? there are lots of scenes given so build up is there for separation and her behavior .Nani warning- crossing it -  Arnavs words- her decision to leave- contract brought up to stay on force - her love for him inside her heart-her thinking looking at stars-her visit to GH on B-day-chirpy,smiling and all happy at GH-not willing to return and making excuse to spend some more time - saying i dont have any other option other than coming home-understanding arnav-anj thru those rose moments-loved the surprise by arnav for her b-day-annoyed by his inability to wish her- forceful cake cutting-understanding arnav when he wished and kissed but pretending asleep-knowing but trying to stay away from him and his efforts her expressions(eyes has concern/understanding , no hatred at dinning table and room incident ) and body language are very telling etc.

Coming to Arnav now, his sandwich state-taking it down on khushi- realisiation of his words-stopping her from leaving bringing contract thing which is wrong as he is also aware of it-fear-visiting GH-trying to woo her-wishing her last night etc  .Till last night all his actions are justified but again forcing on saree and him walking off in frustration will not be justified of his action irrespective of khuhsi motive here.This is where even though audience can understand arnav will not be able to take him easily coz of his actions everything is getting forced she has not asked for all these which we can see without the need of any analysis here.Not to forget Di wanting him , so all these has already summed up to where its gonna lead to in viewers memory aswel.

So CVs have build up the stage of separation quite well so far thru Arhi .
 Hi Ash... I have immense faith in the  common viewer they are smart, intelligent and decide what to watch...  and I  form my views on what I see on the screen only. 
 Redux is a forum for thinking out loud what one felt of the episode and discussing on the same...  So redux  has not shaped my view for the episode but opened the door to what if... 
but as  viewer like my mom and aunt who juggle  btwn the kitchen and the viewing on the TV such nuances are missed... it helps if we have more explicit expressions so that they can multi task at the same time... At the end of the day they are watching it for entertainment which should be an easy  understanding... and not give a feeling that they are missing  out  and hence shift to  another show...  

On the sari scene I have not seen how it has played  in the episode so will not be proper to comment on that...
I wish the viewers had  also  also taken this view during the OTT phase ...  there she was coping in a far more  hostile scenario than now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraFriyya6

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Originally posted by Nia.D

If she still believes that Arnav is serious about their 6 months contract, then:

ONE: She may be doing this to make it easier to break away when the time comes.

TWO: If it's for his good that she is doing it, then it can only mean that she knows how he really feels about her... and if she knows that, then she would know that he isn't serious about the 6 months contract - which makes this then an invalid point! Confused

THREE: It could of course be to drive him closer to his sister, but that too is a slightly invalid point as she knows that Arnav won't just drift away from Anjali because of her.

FOUR: Or maybe she feels that right now Anjali is drifting away from Arnav - or that Anjali would be feeling left-out, and alone. So, she may be doing it for Anjali via Arnav! Geek

FIVE: The last point in this theory is that she is doing it for herself, to spare the pain. But Khushi has always been selfless, and doesn't really think about her needs and happiness. 'BUZZER' - INVALID POINT AGAIN! Ouch

My mind is twisting around like Khushi's jalebi's now. Wacko

I think the best conclusion I can get from my above contradictory views is that:

Khushi is doing both the points - driving him to say 'Happy Birthday' aloud, and trying to create a distance between them. Confused LOL

LAST THEORY

I thought some more about it, my twisty jalebi mind wasn't at rest, and I came up with one last theory... please bear with me...

The last theory is that Khushi is just frustrated that Arnav is using secondary methods to wish her instead of straight out to her face.

I put myself in her place and could see that even though he gifts the bag, the rose, the thoughtful decoration and cake, the coochie-coo midnight kiss and all - it would all certainly make me happy, but maybe not happy enough.

Even then, I would love it if my man came straight up to me, looked deep in my eyes, held my hands and said... "Happy Birthday Nia!" - Swoon and flat out dead I would be... after my heart performs a dancy-wancey jig and rock-n-roll!! LOL

All of us cherish and love it when someone special vocalizes their feelings and words for us, right? There's just some magic in it, to have your lover by your side, to have your love show and say sweet words of love... the soft whispers, or even a drawl... as long as they say what you want to hear from them!

This is the same with Khushi I feel... she really longs to hear the love he has for her from him, with his own voice, by himself! That's all!

Okay, I really like this last theory the best. Embarrassed But, that doesn't mean that I have discarded the first few theories. Par phir bhi I'm not  totally satisfied with the theories. Unhappy There is something missing!! Let's see which one comes about in the episode! Smile

Nia - love reading your daily analysis and this one struck a chord as I've been through the same process as you about Khushi's behaviour and ended up with the same set of Confused Ouch Geek Wacko with a bit of  Ermm SillyCry thrown in.!!

My sanity is now in the hands of the CVs who I hope are not yanking a non-existent chain!!  

B.x

Nia.DChitraFriyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

[QUOTE=Ash_Rajendra8]
NK comes across as hanuman(thoug not good at mytho) .He is the only one who knows to what extent khushiji can go for arnav, he has seen her love for arnav.

Now, he is the one witness who knows to what extent arnav loved khushi.

Ofcourse, both arnav and khushi knows they both love each other with admitting to each other.

Once the separation happens,NK will make arhi to  think /connect/ and help them by  togging from RM to GH and vice versa.

/QUOTE]

In any case if the above happens that would be a blast...wonderful catch!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Koel...Hug
Just read your post... It was so so so beautiful...mthe dupatta flew.. Big smile Rabba vey... Hearts intent.. Clap
thank you KopalHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Koel and Kopal...I just read both of your posts...Loved it...

SANDY...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

I always refresh and refresh...when ever i see "updating now Smile"

Hmmm...Just want those days back...Day Dreaming

Edited by sharmibalan - 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm

sunshine99ChitraFriyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Koel...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

Thanks sharmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Koel...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

thanks SharmiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index