India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 27)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Koeliya .. I have introduced our  common thought process .. Just introduced.. Tell me if I can continue in the same vein

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalan..mrinalini..riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Guys... this is just my POV...

Khushi is not giving a hard time...khushi can never give anyone a hard time...Its never in her nature...and specially when she knows that Arnav had wished her ...on her birthday...

She wants to avoid him completely and irritate him so that when the contract finishes...he doesn't have anything to hold on to...(no paper agreement nor her love to hold on to...)

If she reciprocates to his needs and desires now...and acknowledges his gifts...then it will make it harder for them to separate...

May be Khushi is thinking from that point of view...

But little did she realise...How hard its gonna be...for both of them...

Once doods said that they will separate because of the lack of trust...

But when the track changed...Doods pointed out that they will separate because of love...Her love for him...not wanting to come in between the siblings...

His love for her...because he will realise he needs to let go of her...for sometime...

What do you guys think...????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndchickkyspsharmilasunshine99anjani-pagli..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Khushi is not giving a hard time...khushi can never give anyone a hard time...Its never in her nature...and specially when she knows that Arnav had wished her ...on her birthday...

She wants to avoid him completely and irritate him so that when the contract finishes...he doesn't have anything to hold on to...(no paper agreement nor her love to hold on to...)

If she reciprocates to his needs and desires now...and acknowledges his gifts...then it will make it harder for them to separate...

But when the track changed...Doods pointed out that they will separate because of love...Her love for him...not wanting to come in between the siblings...

His love for her...because he will realise he needs to let go of her...for sometime...

but why question why they wanna seperate. Smile its the love that must keep them binding together...
i dun think ASR will let her go, he may threaten her again n make her stayLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 17 July 2012 at 9:22pm
Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Babes Log...GN 
fir milte hai ek nayi subah meinBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Riyya what really bothers me now is the disconnect of Khushi from the viewer much like the OTT phase... in the current track... Khushi will sacrifice  face Anjali's ire... we have PH building up symapthy for her...the episode on screen  builds up sympathy for ASR... Khushi is left with her troubling antic for her husband's sincere efforts... her happy personna which is her defense mechanism but is seen as her shallow nature because there is no justification to her actions out of Redux... and the normal auntyji's won't take it kindly... they want to see the female lead to be justified in her actions equally like ASR... ab agar trp drop kiya toh G club is at fault haven't learnt from their earlier mistake...for trp sake... rain romance or any other passionate scene has to hit the screen quickly.

Hey Sunshine,

I just logged in and hitting from the post Smile

I am a lay viewer only and we can sense what is going to happen next only by considering the storyline.

So yes, they can also sense and i feel we are all lay viewers first then reduxan (i dont like myself to be part of it coz i enjoy being lay viewer anyday) . They are also more experienced than people here but lack of internet at their place to express it.

if they watch khushi, then they know what is her  situation in RM ? there are lots of scenes given so build up is there for separation and her behavior .Nani warning- crossing it -  Arnavs words- her decision to leave- contract brought up to stay on force - her love for him inside her heart-her thinking looking at stars-her visit to GH on B-day-chirpy,smiling and all happy at GH-not willing to return and making excuse to spend some more time - saying i dont have any other option other than coming home-understanding arnav-anj thru those rose moments-loved the surprise by arnav for her b-day-annoyed by his inability to wish her- forceful cake cutting-understanding arnav when he wished and kissed but pretending asleep-knowing but trying to stay away from him and his efforts her expressions(eyes has concern/understanding , no hatred at dinning table and room incident ) and body language are very telling etc.

Coming to Arnav now, his sandwich state-taking it down on khushi- realisiation of his words-stopping her from leaving bringing contract thing which is wrong as he is also aware of it-fear-visiting GH-trying to woo her-wishing her last night etc  .Till last night all his actions are justified but again forcing on saree and him walking off in frustration will not be justified of his action irrespective of khuhsi motive here.This is where even though audience can understand arnav will not be able to take him easily coz of his actions everything is getting forced she has not asked for all these which we can see without the need of any analysis here.Not to forget Di wanting him , so all these has already summed up to where its gonna lead to in viewers memory aswel.

So CVs have build up the stage of separation quite well so far thru Arhi .

sunshine99riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sharmibalan

but why question why they wanna seperate. Smile

Because...Anjali needs to know...her fear was baseless...

She needs to witness the fact that khushi never came inbetween them (the siblings)...

Also Anjali has to welcome Khushi again...to RM...as a married couple...

Part of Anji's redemption...Smile..She will take the proposal to GH...

Arnav and Khushi's confession...(they will never confess their love...especially khushi...she will never confess if she knows Anji is not happy...)Khushi's character to sacrifice anything...for the siblings...and that's why she is avoiding Arnav now...

But Anjali will bring them together again...Smile

We still have time for their separation...2 more months for the contract na...Smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 17 July 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

NK comes across as hanuman(thoug not good at mytho) .He is the only one who knows to what extent khushiji can go for arnav, he has seen her love for arnav.

Now, he is the one witness who knows to what extent arnav loved khushi.

Ofcourse, both arnav and khushi knows they both love each other with admitting to each other.

Once the separation happens,NK will make arhi to  think /connect/ and help them by  togging from RM to GH and vice versa.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 17 July 2012 at 9:40pm

lalsunvidriyya6

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
right now i feel khushi silence is not related to sacrifice as yet it is more about the apnapan she wants from ASR coz she doesnt know that anji is thinking khushi is taking away her bro the day she realises that she will move out maybe she wont even stay for jiji sake she will leave ASR .it will be abad move if arhi are not shown together for some period of time and story needs them to be together now so when separation comes in form of sacrifice by khushi the mighty asr will turn into DEADLY RUDE ASR 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanChitraFriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index