Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Shastradhari

agar iss baar editing department walon ne gadbadi ki tohAngry
please give us uninterrupted arhi scene..not one sec anji..one sec arhi..that spoils the scene for meAngry

i hope anji ya to hospital main atki hogi ya sastang main...aur poora beech ka epi portion should be romance..with beginning and end as something else Embarrassed
. Inshallah bush,,, aasa hi hiSmile

LOL jhals tu InshaAllah to aise keh rahi hia jaise main apne aur apne hubby ke romance ki baat ker rahi hoon ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29ppanacheDiamondLiferiyya6

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Dekhna hai to dekhoROFL
signature style..GH..AB to yahi uski pehchan haiLOL
jo bhi romance mile GH ke name pe dedeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ppanacheArhimaniacriyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

agar iss baar editing department walon ne gadbadi ki tohAngry abhi 
please give us uninterrupted arhi scene..not one sec anji..one sec arhi..that spoils the scene for meAngry

i hope anji ya to hospital main atki hogi ya sastang main...aur poora beech ka epi portion should be romance..with beginning and end as something else Embarrassed

LOL jhals tu InshaAllah to aise keh rahi hia jaise main apne aur apne hubby ke romance ki baat ker rahi hoon ROFL
nahi  ye to usse bhi Badi Baat hai, bcz juju to pukka hi romancing shomancing Karte honge,,,  he gadhe  kar hi nahi pa Rahe hai Kuch,,, much as I respect them for it I need more romance

Edited by Jhalak29 - 17 July 2012 at 9:22pm

ppanacheArhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

agar iss baar editing department walon ne gadbadi ki tohAngry abhi 

nahi te use bhi Bali Baat hai, bcz juju to pukka hi romancing shomancing Kate hinge,,,  he gashed kar hi nahi pa Rahe hai Kuch,,, much as I respect them for it I need more romance

IPAD and its auto correct...complete screws the hindi/urdu we write ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiatrintringppanacheriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

agar iss baar editing department walon ne gadbadi ki tohAngry

ROFL isn't that the situation for all of us??? we're more worried abt Arnav-Khushi. We are planning to take a trip to New Zealand in september and as much as I'm excited i'm also thinking that I'll miss IPK and ReduxD'oh

Edited by bs_si - 17 July 2012 at 7:02pm

Jhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola people!!! Hug

Wast planning to write but came today to express my gratitude to Sathu and Doodhs - Who got me here and made me a part of the REDUX family!! Did not even realize but soon I was part of this huge family and found happiness in discussions with every member!! We have agreed - disagreed - fought - loved but nothing has ever made me go away from REDUX. Okay so I know I was not here the last couple of days - but that was because I dont feel like writing! Tongue Redux is a family of wonderful writers - with everyone having their own POV and still managing to respect the other person's views. I have had my share of tiffs with so many people here and yet it is HOME! Embarrassed

Thank you Sathu for getting me here and making me a part of REDUX. You know it means a lot to me every time I am here.

Coming to today's episode ;

1)
Awww... the first scene! Arnav Singh Raizada is so adorable!!! Man! The way he wished her and the way he kissed her - that was awwwable!!! Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming Oh I cried! I cried like hell! Barun Sobti You rock with your expressions!!! Clap Clap Today was your day! Every single scene BANG ON expressions!! Clap

2)
Anjali - I feel so sorry for her - every time she comes on screen! I can see the fear of losing her brother and her husband both in her! Its already bad that Shyam was thrown out (from her POV) without any proofs or anything - now she is scared to lose her brother - infact she has lost him so as she feels. DB is good these days! I can feel the pain! Clap

3)
Khushi - baby! I am not judging your reactions! Somehow I am positive this time that you have something up your sleeve! You know Arnav wished you and that is more than enough for me! I just hope I see you also woo him back by wearing that saree he has got you! Wink Because this cannot be your way of being selfless and reducing the pain of his when you leave - because if that is so - then you dont understand him - that he wants only HIS Khushi with him!! Embarrassed Sanaya Irani! Great Job! Thumbs Up

All in all a good episode! I am taking each episode as it comes without thinking much what is gonna happen in the future and trust me its AWESOME!!! Clap Clap

To all the REDUXIANS :
Bush, Lizzy, Sandhya, Nia, Chani, S003, Supna, Areeba and everyone else - Have been not commenting specifically - but love your takes! Keep them coming in! Big smile

Love
Anna

Where have you been yaar... Miss your analysis please start writing again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
guys good night...Hug or i should say morning...Confused

bye bye..see you all in the thread tomorrow Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..ppanacheriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index