Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 149)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Dekho hamesha jab aap angle soch rahe ho .. dont go by one shot or scene .. an angle which determines a track .. cannot be conveyed in one shot of scene ... c the whole thing in its entirety ... 

LIke BDay track .. usko poora dekho phir usko judge karo .. 

Logically soch .. ek dialogue .. or ek placement se .. pura track reveal ho sakta hai kya .. ??
[/QUOTE]

Yes Ruby it's true for some of us, but in lay man terms, they like to watch straight forward shows. Where everything is shown and explained properly. Here some how in IPK is lacking.

We hardly get the lead females inner feelings monologue. This is a show sometimes you have to show people to understand the full picture. Not everyone will read between the lines.
[/QUOTE]

Hey salma .. 

Ramzan Mubarak tum ko aur tumhare pure family ko bhi .. Hope tumhare Rozze acche se jaye 

Just bear with me for a minute here ..

U c none of us here are really what one defines as a lay viewer.. we are a little more informed & evolved than a lay viewer ..

Now look at lets say ME... i am influenced by the hundreds of people i read here & suddenly my thots start reflecting the same ... but ur lay viewer .. he is not doing this .. he is mostly uninformed .. he is watching the episode .. understanding only what is there to understand without a lot of application of the GREY matter ... 
A lay viewer sees the episode .. & promptly moves on .. .what we do is think & rethink .. then watch & re watch the episodes .. so a lot of things which are there strike us ... BUT THE FLIP SIDE IS  what is not there we start creating in our minds ..

Now for this case ... when did u not get the monologue from KHUSHI .. she has mentioned since her BDAY track started 3 times .. all i want is a SIMPLE HAPPY BDAY .. all i want is a GESTURE FROM THE HEART & DIRECTLY to ME ...

Now if u c yesterday the night scene ... she accepted his Love ... the smile was there on her face at the end ... BUt the tears was .. that he is still hiding .. he is still cloaking him self in darkness .. when saying his feelings ... 

The lay viewer on saturday .. caught the khushi saying all i want is a simple happy birthday ... thats whats stays with them ...

Edited by redwine1 - 18 July 2012 at 4:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnnivedha84Nina90--sumana13--

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

was stuck in a meeting

@Sathu, if you are still online, I have a question for you

TRP audience are so so used to crying, over caring heroines... is beech mein, do you think they will or can connect with somebody who is sataaying her husband? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsnivedha84anjani-pagli--sumana13--tanthya

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

tanthya u know telugu?

Konchame ??

Kota , Nellore ??
Sathya it seems Most of the telugu people are around here LOL LOLLOL..pehletho may akele abalanari thi Wink..

Teju very very happy to meet lot of telugites at forum..vasi,naresh,megs..was too thinking am the only one..
Shocked
Tants n geetha understand  Telugu..

Know that it makes 0 difference but a good feel..anthe!!!!

Good day..

Teju me uprite telling u.. my telugu is the telugu u hate... kannada telugu... LOL
so cant help... Wink

Nareshkotaredwine1vasirajutanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

tanthya u know telugu?

Konchame ??

Kota , Nellore ??

nenu hyderabad nunchi.. are u tamil?

Yep..I am Smile

Ikkada chala ppl unnaru  from AP...Smile

that's good to hear.. tamil konjam konjam teriyum.. trying to learn it..

Tamil is easy to learn,Big smile,

hyde2004NareshkotaNina90tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

tanthya u know telugu?

Konchame ??

Kota , Nellore ??
Sathya it seems Most of the telugu people are around here LOL LOLLOL..pehletho may akele abalanari thi Wink..

Teju very very happy to meet lot of telugites at forum..vasi,naresh,megs..was too thinking am the only one..
Shocked

Good day..

I understand telugu too! Atleast better than malayalam!

ivala edo telugu day la unde.. chala mandi telugu vachina vallu leda ardham ayye vallu parichayam avuthunanru..

Arrey, Meeru rozu vasthe , meekku telisi pothundhi ikkada enni mandh vastharani   * Crossing my fingers n praying I did not make any mistakes there**

hyde2004NareshkotaNina90vasiraju

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">tell me then i will try clearing it .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?</font>

My doubts have been cleared by the promo, ruby..then went back to view the episode and understood it.. The execution of some of the scenes caused this confusion , I guess.anji is another irritant for me.. Dimag ka batti goes gul when I watch her scenes LOL
As I told u, lot of ppl have this confusion.. So it has reflected on the trps.

Dekho hamesha jab aap angle soch rahe ho .. dont go by one shot or scene .. an angle which determines a track .. cannot be conveyed in one shot or scene ... c the whole thing in its entirety ... 

LIke BDay track .. usko poora dekho phir usko judge karo .. 

Logically soch .. ek dialogue .. or ek placement se .. pura track reveal ho sakta hai kya .. ??
[/QUOTE]

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?
[/QUOTE]

maine direction ke baare mein kab baat ki .. i am just the head of the Arshad Khan bashing brigade .. Wink

seriously .. family of film makers Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavnnivedha84

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

tanthya u know telugu?

Konchame ??

Kota , Nellore ??

Shocked

Good day..

Teju .Kota,megs and Nivi Hug Hug..

i am pakka telugu girl Born in chirala and brought up at HYD LOL LOL..

Nice meeting you all here...lets Rock redux with our love For an Hindi serial IPK Big smileWink

Edited by vasiraju - 18 July 2012 at 4:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotameghavnnivedha84tanthya

hyde2004 Groupbie
hyde2004
hyde2004

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by -sylph-

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
Samantha paring with MB..

and journey heroine ..Anjali paired with venkatesh LOL..

Both venkatesh and MB acting as Brothers Wink...

a total Andhra culture Movie ..villiage backdrop

sithama vakitlo serimalle chettu Big smile

Samantha and MB dont make a good pair,she ruined dookudu for meAngry and she cant danceLOL

Thankfully  I would not even be looking at her ..so NP for me Big smile

But who cares for Samantha or for anyone else for that matter when MB is onscreen,it just miss the punch like he had with sonali bandre in  Murari,ilove that film,thats my ALL TIME  fav MB filmBig smile
hey tanthya

u see telugu movies also. hmmm me also for me that movie is all time fav MB film. and im crazy for MB movies . im ac of MB. i m so happy that u r fav also matches with mine. hurrayBig smile

Jaya

Nareshkotanivedha84vasirajutanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index