India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 145)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">tell me then i will try clearing it .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?</font>
[/QUOTE]
My doubts have been cleared by the promo, ruby..then went back to view the episode and understood it.. The execution of some of the scenes caused this confusion , I guess.anji is another irritant for me.. Dimag ka batti goes gul when I watch her scenes LOL
As I told u, lot of ppl have this confusion.. So it has reflected on the trps.

[/QUOTE]

Dekho hamesha jab aap angle soch rahe ho .. dont go by one shot or scene .. an angle which determines a track .. cannot be conveyed in one shot or scene ... c the whole thing in its entirety ... 

LIke BDay track .. usko poora dekho phir usko judge karo .. 

Logically soch .. ek dialogue .. or ek placement se .. pura track reveal ho sakta hai kya .. ??

Edited by redwine1 - 18 July 2012 at 4:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNareshkotameghavnNina90sunflower52riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Loved al the posts!Sathu,mommamia,kopal,jhalak,supna.,nia&others.Clap

Sathu..I would like to see khushi manofying ASR.Right nw Asr pampering khushi is so much fun.Ah!&NK..He is so sweet..My gran is falling for hm.Wink LOL

I loved the epi..Asr wishing khushi & forehead kiss was the beautiful scene<3.I also loved the NK & Asr Saas-saans chatLOL.

Payash cold war is much better than ther cold romance.LOL

And sathu ur going to cont. Analysing naBig smile..

Gauti , Love ur DP Big smile

I know..even I want to see Khushi manoing ASR

Nk-ASR combo is really nice to watch but in small doses

Haan re..I will ..

ThanQ  for liking the post,, Sweetu Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidsunflower52applesauce.SunoNa...

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pinky0902

love the analysis Smile

happy 300th episode tonight Embarrassed

Thankss Inks Pinks..

Kaisan ho, Bituwa ??Big smile

i'm doing good, di.. been busy since the start of july since i started my piano courseEmbarrassed
how about u?
Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

tanthya u know telugu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shwetha!

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

You totally ignore my posts don't youAngryLOL
I said the same thing to Sree, Friday & Monday continued so they can take car of TRP for 2 weeks
.Big smile

Actually I read all the posts.. i just told the same you said again as it made sense to me.. LOL

See the MU GOT Solved FatafatROFL

right now i making a bad joke..

I don't drag i just brag..

Which u then TAG  and later  carry it  in ur BAG !! LOLLOLLOL
Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">tell me then i will try clearing it .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?</font>

My doubts have been cleared by the promo, ruby..then went back to view the episode and understood it.. The execution of some of the scenes caused this confusion , I guess.anji is another irritant for me.. Dimag ka batti goes gul when I watch her scenes LOL

[/QUOTE]

Dekho hamesha jab aap angle soch rahe ho .. dont go by one shot or scene .. an angle which determines a track .. cannot be conveyed in one shot or scene ... c the whole thing in its entirety ... 

Logically soch .. ek dialogue .. or ek placement se .. pura track reveal ho sakta hai kya .. ??
[/QUOTE]

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1riti4u

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[/QUOTE]

Dekho hamesha jab aap angle soch rahe ho .. dont go by one shot or scene .. an angle which determines a track .. cannot be conveyed in one shot of scene ... c the whole thing in its entirety ... 

[/QUOTE]

Yes Ruby it's true for some of us, but in lay man terms, they like to watch straight forward shows. Where everything is shown and explained properly. Here some how in IPK is lacking.

We hardly get the lead females inner feelings monologue. This is a show sometimes you have to show people to understand the full picture. Not everyone will read between the lines.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnredwine1riti4u

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by -sylph-

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
Samantha paring with MB..

and journey heroine ..Anjali paired with venkatesh LOL..

Both venkatesh and MB acting as Brothers Wink...

a total Andhra culture Movie ..villiage backdrop

sithama vakitlo serimalle chettu Big smile

Samantha and MB dont make a good pair,she ruined dookudu for meAngry and she cant danceLOL

Thankfully  I would not even be looking at her ..so NP for me Big smile

But who cares for Samantha or for anyone else for that matter when MB is onscreen,it just miss the punch like he had with sonali bandre in  Murari,ilove that film,thats my ALL TIME  fav MB filmBig smile

Mine is aathadu

sathya we talked abt Athadu b4 too,i love poori and i still watch their scenes on YTLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index