Kaisan ho, Bituwa ??Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

I must have misread the clues ...to me the  fact she runs to GH , to be followed by  Arnav, Arnav telling  Akash that one of them ought to stay at home implied a distance between the pair or siblings..Smile
[/QUOTE]

Between the pair is definitely not happening, Tanths, my gut is screaming that at me. Each second I watch Arnav and how he threads his wooing acts around the family, I see him doing it purposefully. He's using the family as his shield because he knows Khushi can never act as rude as she does behind doors. She loves keeping the sunny picture up and he'll use it to his advantage. So not until Arnav screams Get Out(which, looking at his current state, is not plausible), Khushi will not be allowed to leave. He'll use the same family if she tries to.

As for the siblings, I'm not sure but if I'm a CV and I'm being futuristic, now's not the time. The biggest conflict will be when Shyam will return and they should reserve the sibling split for then...

Just my thoughts...
[/QUOTE]

A wonderful thot Nina .. the family angle .. superb .. Clap
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Winey!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsredwine1

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?
Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

Yes thrown out of the house will take a back seat, why because Shaym will think all of this happened because of Khushi. 

That does seem like Shyam; going to the root of the cause...

That one thing I liked about Shaym, he goes directly to those concerned not go other way round.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90clarissajohn

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

bang on vasi!!
She does nt know now.. which one is for Love and which is for show off!!

Does ASR wants her till contract gets over? Or does he really loves her!!

She needs all thng clear from horse's mouth
But I thought she understood her man...she herself said na-he says things which he doesnt mean...then why cant she see love in his eyes..which we cn..Cry..she is same girl who cn sense when he is on mute what he is trying to say..she is same girl who heard him during telepathy...and yes she is same girl who heard ILU from him ..wat more she wants..Cry

[/QUOTE]

Ritti .. just one suggestion c the episode again .. from ME onwards .. try c ing them all together .. then tell me she has not understood his intent .. also see the bedroom scene again .. & u will get ur answer .. 
@ Bold .. red .. there in lies the problem 
[/QUOTE]
May be I missed something..LOL coz I missed monday's episode... Thanks ruby will rewatch Embarrassed

jayashreesbssunflower52

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok again song changed

Imagine that Cadbury silky ad

Khushi wearing a sareee stands there with a cholcolate bar

Singing

Kiss me close ur eyes

Miss me

I can read your lips on my finger tips

I can feel your smile come on my lips

And happiness in your eyes

Not able to withstand the seductive moves

Arnav walks slowly up to her and it stars raining

He grabs the silk from her hand and devours it and walks away

Tie tie phish

LOLLOLLOL

kya baat hai Shami...your imagination is running wild today Embarrassed

I am keeping my expectation very very low...we are expecting all these rain romance and might end up with Arnav-Anji scenes Stern Smile Remember the Hut romance??? D'ohthat'e the only epi I watched live and see what happenedConfused

mujhe bhi koyi imaginations nahi hein yar coz whenever we expected they didn't gave us and gave it when we least expected so. Im expecting the unexpected here. LOLLOLLOLLOL

jayashreesbstrintring

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?
Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

No, He will not buh who was the reason for  slap, for the collar  snatch ..Khushi !!  ..The flames will be intense for Khushi ...

I understand now, Tanths! A weird thought; do you think Anjali's words/actions may indirectly stoke his hatred/anger for Khushi? It has happened before in the past, afterall...

They will feed off each other is what I feel , NinaBig smileBig smile

That's most possible; so Anjali retains her grudge towards Khushi even after she brings Shyamwa back?

Tanths, left a reply for you at page 141!

Edited by Nina90 - 18 July 2012 at 4:33am

lalsunvidsunflower52

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Nareshkota

[QUOTE=-sylph-]Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
Samantha paring with MB..

and journey heroine ..Anjali paired with venkatesh LOL..

Both venkatesh and MB acting as Brothers Wink...

a total Andhra culture Movie ..villiage backdrop

sithama vakitlo serimalle chettu Big smile

Samantha and MB dont make a good pair,she ruined dookudu for meAngry and she cant danceLOL

Thankfully  I would not even be looking at her ..so NP for me Big smile

But who cares for Samantha or for anyone else for that matter when MB is onscreen,it just miss the punch like he had with sonali bandre in  Murari,ilove that film,thats my ALL TIME  fav MB filmBig smile

Mine is aathadu
[

Ah! Good to hear lot of Telugu in redux today..u know in Bangalore thy speak Telugu which is like yaa cck...Kannada mixed Telugu..it's not complete Kannada or Telugu n most speak in the same fashion..

Listening to Telugu hear n tht too since I don't know the slangs,feeling better with hoop tht our reduxians Telugu is a bit pure..Shocked

For me too aal time fav is attadu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

You totally ignore my posts don't youAngryLOL
I said the same thing to Sree, Friday & Monday continued so they can take car of TRP for 2 weeks
.Big smile

Actually I read all the posts.. i just told the same you said again as it made sense to me.. LOL

See the MU GOT Solved FatafatROFL

right now i making a bad joke..

I don't drag i just brag..

nivedha84tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index