Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nina90

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Hello hi

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?

Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Won't that be like watching a repeat then? We've already seen this during the pre-marriage track, right?

Why will it be?? See that time it was love for Khushi, now it is hatred.. That time he did it to get Khushi, now to destroy her happiness
Then someone tell shyam, he need nt have to worry about kushi being happy or nt. kushi and arnav know very well and have completed their master degree in staying unhappy . They will never touch intimately as well, shyam can again have a sigh of re leaf. Other than property Shyam need nt have to worry for anything Big smile

ROFL I thought they have completed their PHd by now...yah phir aur bhi kuch baki hain LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsclarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100287
.sigh.  official confirmation from sp on trp its 3  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello hi
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit with determination.. Okies.. What is new here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err can we know what stoked ur Fires n if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue

LOL.. Redux stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?

Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Won't that be like watching a repeat then? We've already seen this during the pre-marriage track, right?

Why will it be?? See that time it was love for Khushi, now it is hatred.. That time he did it to get Khushi, now to destroy her happiness
Then someone tell shyam, he need nt have to worry about kushi being happy or nt. kushi and arnav know very well and have completed their master degree in staying unhappy . They will never touch intimately as well, shyam can again have a sigh of re leaf. Other than property Shyam need nt have to worry for anything Big smile

Haayi , Haayi ...Chal Aaj yahan for one Big  Jaddoo ki Jhappi Hug ... U sound totally down re...

This time the union will be permanent re.. SHyamu will try  but it will lead to his fall only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsnivedha84Nina90trintring

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

This is where ASR will come out fully...Now he is half Arnav half Chotte... He needs to protect both Anjali and Khushi when Shyam. One bad move by Shyam will trigger the whole Gussa and ASR . ASR will make Shyam himself reveal in front of Anjali.
[/QUOTE]

This has to happen na ?? remember Preeto marriage .. Khushi in over zealousness will spoil that which Arnav will have put to right himself

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsmeghavnNina90trintringclarissajohn

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

love the analysis Smile

happy 300th episode tonight Embarrassed

Edited by pinky0902 - 18 July 2012 at 4:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90tanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit with determination.. Okies.. What is new here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err can we know what stoked ur Fires n if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue

LOL.. Redux stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Ahhh reminded me off..Kezhviyayi Nee kettkiraya illai naan kettkattumma of Thiruvilayadal LOLLOL

...Donning Nagesh Peta : Geet , saw the Promo now ..and there is a hint that Khushi will not leave the house and yet in the morning , I think I read one of ur post where u said that separation is online * Till Y'day even I was thinking Sep was on* ..So bata.. this is ur surmise or source...

LOLLOL...good one from thiruvilayadal..LOL

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but" in my answer..I saw the new promo..and the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">tell me then i will try clearing it .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?</font>

My doubts have been cleared by the promo, ruby..then went back to view the episode and understood it.. The execution of some of the scenes caused this confusion , I guess.anji is another irritant for me.. Dimag ka batti goes gul when I watch her scenes LOL
As I told u, lot of ppl have this confusion.. So it has reflected on the trps..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsmeghavnnivedha84trintringclarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

No, He will not buh who was the reason for  slap, for the collar  snatch ..Khushi !!  ..The flames will be intense for Khushi ...

I understand now, Tanths! A weird thought; do you think Anjali's words/actions may indirectly stoke his hatred/anger for Khushi? It has happened before in the past, afterall...

They will feed off each other is what I feel , NinaBig smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Lizzy2012trintringclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok again song changed

Imagine that Cadbury silky ad

Khushi wearing a sareee stands there with a cholcolate bar

Singing

Kiss me close ur eyes

Miss me

I can read your lips on my finger tips

I can feel your smile come on my lips

And happiness in your eyes

Not able to withstand the seductive moves

Arnav walks slowly up to her and it stars raining

He grabs the silk from her hand and devours it and walks away

Tie tie phish

LOLLOLLOL

kya baat hai Shami...your imagination is running wild today Embarrassed

I am keeping my expectation very very low...we are expecting all these rain romance and might end up with Arnav-Anji scenes Stern Smile Remember the Hut romance??? D'ohthat'e the only epi I watched live and see what happenedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsnivedha84sunflower52clarissajohntanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index