meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by meghavn

[ Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch
[/QUOTE]

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
[/QUOTE]

Samantha... Venky & MB are brothers in the movie
[/QUOTE]
Megha where do u live?? Telugu, is it?!
[/QUOTE]

In bangalore but a telguid Wink
[/QUOTE]
Arrey.. I  can speak Telugu,walk Telugu ..Telugu  is like my second mother tongue nowBig smile..stayed in hyd for long now
[/QUOTE]

Big smile  gr8!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012tanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello hi
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit with determination.. Okies.. What is new here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err can we know what stoked ur Fires n if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue

LOL.. Redux stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?

Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Won't that be like watching a repeat then? We've already seen this during the pre-marriage track, right?

Why will it be?? See that time it was love for Khushi, now it is hatred.. That time he did it to get Khushi, now to destroy her happiness

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsmeghavnNina90sunflower52clarissajohn

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?
Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

Yes thrown out of the house will take a back seat, why because Shaym will think all of this happened because of Khushi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

No, He will not buh who was the reason for  slap, for the collar  snatch ..Khushi !!  ..The flames will be intense for Khushi ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbshyde2004meghavnnivedha84Nina90Lizzy2012sunflower52

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

[QUOTE=vasiraju]Ok girls i am leaving now Hug Hug..

catch you all soon Big smile..300th episode ka kuch dhamaka hona chahiyee..

i am so worried about telugu dubing of My Fav serial Angry Angry...lets pray it won't hurt my sweet  memoeries of IPK totally LOL

Mee too damn worried..beauty Antha poogadathharu mana Telugu writers ..vedava vinaleeni keechu gontulu dubbing ki petit..dabba dialogs petit..devudaa nuvve..kaapadu!!!! Naa fav what the Ela antaroo...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Hello hi 

Ahhh reminded me off..Kezhviyayi Nee kettkiraya  illai naan kettkattumma of Thiruvilayadal LOLLOL

...Donning  Nagesh Peta  : Geet , saw the Promo now ..and there is a hint that Khushi will not leave the house and yet in the morning , I think  I read one of ur post where u said that separation is online  * Till Y'day even I was thinking  Sep was on*  ..So bata.. this is ur surmise or source...
LOLLOL...good one from thiruvilayadal..LOL

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

I agree when I saw the bed room scene..I thought they are headed for  distance mansion but after I saw Promo , I was sure that all things will be resolved in house !!

I haven't watched the promo yet, but I never got the feeling that there was going to be separation while watching yesterday's epi. Specially after Anji's dialogues, I was sure Arhi will stay together!

I must have misread the clues ...to me the  fact she runs to GH , to be followed by  Arnav, Arnav telling  Akash that one of them ought to stay at home implied a distance between the pair or siblings..Smile

Between the pair is definitely not happening, Tanths, my gut is screaming that at me. Each second I watch Arnav and how he threads his wooing acts around the family, I see him doing it purposefully. He's using the family as his shield because he knows Khushi can never act as rude as she does behind doors. She loves keeping the sunny picture up and he'll use it to his advantage. So not until Arnav screams Get Out(which, looking at his current state, is not plausible), Khushi will not be allowed to leave. He'll use the same family if she tries to.

As for the siblings, I'm not sure but if I'm a CV and I'm being futuristic, now's not the time. The biggest conflict will be when Shyam will return and they should reserve the sibling split for then...

Just my thoughts...

jayashreesbsmeghavnredwine1sunflower52clarissajohn

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Hello hi
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit with determination.. Okies.. What is new here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err can we know what stoked ur Fires n if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue

LOL.. Redux stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Won't that be like watching a repeat then? We've already seen this during the pre-marriage track, right?

Why will it be?? See that time it was love for Khushi, now it is hatred.. That time he did it to get Khushi, now to destroy her happiness
Then someone tell shyam, he need nt have to worry about kushi being happy or nt. kushi and arnav know very well and have completed their master degree in staying unhappy . They will never touch intimately as well, shyam can again have a sigh of re leaf. Other than property Shyam need nt have to worry for anything Big smile

jayashreesbstrintringsunflower52clarissajohntanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by -sylph-

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
Samantha paring with MB..

and journey heroine ..Anjali paired with venkatesh LOL..

Both venkatesh and MB acting as Brothers Wink...

a total Andhra culture Movie ..villiage backdrop

sithama vakitlo serimalle chettu Big smile

Samantha and MB dont make a good pair,she ruined dookudu for meAngry and she cant danceLOL

Thankfully  I would not even be looking at her ..so NP for me Big smile

But who cares for Samantha or for anyone else for that matter when MB is onscreen,it just miss the punch like he had with sonali bandre in  Murari,ilove that film,thats my ALL TIME  fav MB filmBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index