Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Ahhh reminded me off..Kezhviyayi Nee kettkiraya  illai naan kettkattumma of Thiruvilayadal LOLLOL

...Donning  Nagesh Peta  : Geet , saw the Promo now ..and there is a hint that Khushi will not leave the house and yet in the morning , I think  I read one of ur post where u said that separation is online  * Till Y'day even I was thinking  Sep was on*  ..So bata.. this is ur surmise or source...
LOLLOL...good one from thiruvilayadal..LOL

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

I agree when I saw the bed room scene..I thought they are headed for  distance mansion but after I saw Promo , I was sure that all things will be resolved in house !!

I haven't watched the promo yet, but I never got the feeling that there was going to be separation while watching yesterday's epi. Specially after Anji's dialogues, I was sure Arhi will stay together!

I must have misread the clues ...to me the  fact she runs to GH , to be followed by  Arnav, Arnav telling  Akash that one of them ought to stay at home implied a distance between the pair or siblings..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90Lizzy2012clarissajohn

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

bang on vasi!!
She does nt know now.. which one is for Love and which is for show off!!

Does ASR wants her till contract gets over? Or does he really loves her!!

She needs all thng clear from horse's mouth
[/QUOTE]
But I thought she understood her man...she herself said na-he says things which he doesnt mean...then why cant she see love in his eyes..which we cn..Cry..she is same girl who cn sense when he is on mute what he is trying to say..she is same girl who heard him during telepathy...and yes she is same girl who heard ILU from him ..wat more she wants..Cry

[/QUOTE]

Ritti .. just one suggestion c the episode again .. from ME onwards .. try c ing them all together .. then tell me she has not understood his intent .. also see the bedroom scene again .. & u will get ur answer .. 
@ Bold .. red .. there in lies the problem 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsnivedha84iritzNina90Lizzy2012riti4u

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?
Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

But will he be able to take the fact the he was insulted and thrown out by Arnav in front of the entire family? Won't Khushi's hoodwinking take a back seat to this public humiliation?

jayashreesbsLizzy2012sunflower52tanthya

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Hello hi 

Geet, my question; do you think Arhi remarriage will happen in the presence of Shyam that is, after he returns?
Yes. Yes and yes.. That stoking of fire in Shyam's Heart , darling..fire of revenge..

Why does Fires of revenge get triggered then,  shud not he enter  RM with revenge in his heart ??..which turns to implacable hatred of Khushi  during marriage processBig smile

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...

This is where ASR will come out fully...Now he is half Arnav half Chotte... He needs to protect both Anjali and Khushi when Shyam. One bad move by Shyam will trigger the whole Gussa and ASR . ASR will make Shyam himself reveal in front of Anjali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90Lizzy2012sunflower52SunoNa...tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

ok again song changed

Imagine that Cadbury silky ad

Khushi wearing a sareee stands there with a cholcolate bar

Singing

Kiss me close ur eyes

Miss me

I can read your lips on my finger tips

I can feel your smile come on my lips

And happiness in your eyes

Not able to withstand the seductive moves

Arnav walks slowly up to her and it stars raining

He grabs the silk from her hand and devours it and walks away

Tie tie phish

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by clarissajohn - 18 July 2012 at 4:18am

hyde2004iritznivedha84trintring

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Hello hi 

True, this time Shaym's target will be Khushi only because now he will hate her to the point of obsession like his love. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Shami how abt this song

LOL yeh bhi chalega as far as we get a romantic piece

OK nivi give me an answer

Why they are not showing the sleeping arrangement like why they are not showing them together in bed even if in two corners

Reason bolo

HAAN mein GH thodi na hoonLOL,Mujhe kyun ye sawal pooch rahi ho tum,may be they r waiting for a SHUB MOORATH to Show the Bed praveshWinktil then they r rehearsingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by -sylph-

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
Samantha paring with MB..

and journey heroine ..Anjali paired with venkatesh LOL..

Both venkatesh and MB acting as Brothers Wink...

a total Andhra culture Movie ..villiage backdrop

sithama vakitlo serimalle chettu Big smile

Samantha and MB dont make a good pair,she ruined dookudu for meAngry and she cant danceLOL

Thankfully  I would not even be looking at her ..so NP for me Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index