Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by clarissajohn

khushi seem sad

Arnav goes downstairs

There all are ready to go to mandir

Then nani says chote akash will drop us and as khushi bitiya is alone here you stay here

Anji igves a look and all ready to cry

Asr goes back to room

Not finds khushi there

Then suddenly she comes in that saree and he smiles

She says hum apke jaise nahin hein

Kisiki chehre par smile lane keliye hum ne yeh kiya

Then she tries to go

He grabs her hand

Ok asr sees khushi but never expresses his happiness

He turns his back towards her and stands there

Khushi cant see him smiling

Then khushi thinks he is not paying  attention

Then she starts singing

Yeah mera dil pyar ka deewna

Deewana deewana pyar ka parvana

Aatha hein mujhko pyar mein jal jana

M,ushkil hein pyare tera bachke janna

And grabs his  collar and pushes him to bed and dances like kareena  LOL

ROFL Shami... Oh My God... I was drinking water while reading this... the sudden Kareena dance by Khushi... literally spit the water out on my desktop... and mind you I'm in office right now !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

thankss waLOLLOLLOL

My staff thought I've gone mad !!! LOL

i can clearly imagine khushi doing all that stuff

And asr with a What theā€¦. Look  LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcmeghavn--sumana13--

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Shami how abt this song

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagli--sumana13--clarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by tanthya

ALAAP... Why  the name of the title as Alaap ... Even I did not know why ?? When I was watching the show , after about 10 mins ...just the word  'Alaap' popped out ...I did not pay attention then but kept the word in reserve ..After the episode ended, I wondered why I thought of Alaap.. I am not a misician nor do I  come from a musical Background...Neither can I distinguish between notes ..so why this word ???   ...At such times  when  I need information, I pay my obeisance to Google Bhagwan and begin to seek out ...  I found the reason WHY?? when I went to a music based site ...Here is what I gleaned from that Site..It is a Gradual exposition of the Raag in slow Tempo ...In Alaap , the Musician  improvises each note gradually ..Alaap is usually sung only in aakar and has no words  ...THAT is when  I had my  EUREKA moment   * No, I did not run thru the streets straight out of Bath Tub , but U understand the senti eh !!   I understood why I thought of Alaap ...Bec  to me it defined the relationship status of the Pairs .. each  couple are  taking hesitant steps into their relationships , each step improvised , developed gradually, slowly  and the exploration of this  relationship is not done verbally but silently ,quietly ... the melody which only the other partner can understand  ..be it the cold anger that is heard and understood by Payal or the  wooing of  Khushi by a suitably repentant Arnav !! ...Suffice to say I was quite flabbergasted   and feeling marvelous  about myself  when I unraveled the reason  for the Alaap  and Gave myself a huge pat on the back  ** Thoda Self Promotion tho banta hai, Boss WinkEvil Smile  *

Finally caught up with all the posts...Sathu it was beautiful..specially the Alaap part, was wondering why you named it Alaap Big smile Left you a note on pg 119 before I read your post. see how farsighted I am LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52--sumana13--clarissajohntanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Ahhh reminded me off..Kezhviyayi Nee kettkiraya  illai naan kettkattumma of Thiruvilayadal LOLLOL

...Donning  Nagesh Peta  : Geet , saw the Promo now ..and there is a hint that Khushi will not leave the house and yet in the morning , I think  I read one of ur post where u said that separation is online  * Till Y'day even I was thinking  Sep was on*  ..So bata.. this is ur surmise or source...
LOLLOL...good one from thiruvilayadal..LOL

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??

tell me then i will try clearing it  .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsmeghavnLizzy2012--sumana13--clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Hello hi 
My ladies.. Cleaned up the cobwebs in every brain cell..jumping back into the fire pit  with determination.. Okies.. What is new  here at this moment?

Hello Hi Geet  , My Bubbly Khushi !!

err  can we know  what stoked ur Fires  n  if the fires are strong...can we fry our jalebies matlab Q's in that ?? Tells Tells Tongue
LOL.. Redux  stoked the fires.. Built it So strong that human brains can be fried there too..questions are always welcome..Tongue..

Ahhh reminded me off..Kezhviyayi Nee kettkiraya  illai naan kettkattumma of Thiruvilayadal LOLLOL

...Donning  Nagesh Peta  : Geet , saw the Promo now ..and there is a hint that Khushi will not leave the house and yet in the morning , I think  I read one of ur post where u said that separation is online  * Till Y'day even I was thinking  Sep was on*  ..So bata.. this is ur surmise or source...
LOLLOL...good one from thiruvilayadal..LOL

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

I agree when I saw the bed room scene..I thought they are headed for  distance mansion but after I saw Promo , I was sure that all things will be resolved in house !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsNina90Lizzy2012--sumana13--clarissajohn

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

[ Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked
he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu AngryAngry
[/QUOTE]
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu Big smile..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies Ouch
[/QUOTE]

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?
[/QUOTE]

Samantha... Venky & MB are brothers in the movie
[/QUOTE]
Megha where do u live?? Telugu, is it?!
[/QUOTE]

In bangalore but a telguid Wink
[/QUOTE]
Arrey.. I  can speak Telugu,walk Telugu ..Telugu  is like my second mother tongue nowBig smile..stayed in hyd for long now

chickkymeghavn--sumana13--clarissajohn

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

LOL

khushi seem sad

Arnav goes downstairs

Then nani says chote akash will drop us and as khushi bitiya is alone here you stay here

Asr goes back to room

Not finds khushi there

Then she tries to go

He grabs her hand

Ok asr sees khushi but never expresses his happiness

He turns his back towards her and stands there

Khushi cant see him smiling

Then khushi thinks he is not paying  attention

Then she starts singing

Yeah mera dil pyar ka deewna

Deewana deewana pyar ka parvana

Aatha hein mujhko pyar mein jal jana

M,ushkil hein pyare tera bachke janna

And grabs his  collar and pushes him to bed and dances like kareena  LOL

ROFL Shami... Oh My God... I was drinking water while reading this... the sudden Kareena dance by Khushi... literally spit the water out on my desktop... and mind you I'm in office right now !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

thankss waLOLLOLLOL

My staff thought I've gone mad !!! LOL

i can clearly imagine khushi doing all that stuff

And asr with a What the'. Look  LOLLOLLOL

Yeah but... yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewana took the cake !!! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--clarissajohn

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by -sylph-

[QUOTE=clarissajohn]

khushi seem sad

Arnav goes downstairs

Asr goes back to room

Not finds khushi there

Then she tries to go

He grabs her hand

Yaar, Khushi ne  uthni attotude  dhikayi...Biutwa ko bhi zara sa attitude dhikana chahiye..Wink
If they dnt show romance anymore then bus i myself will write a pyar bhara post to Gotti send him personally that saying , Gotti Gotti please no more romance. These two doesnt deserve to romance , they hv some serious hormonal problems humhe baksh do , atleast i do nt wanto wait in anticipation ki kuch hoga , shyad kal hoga , shyad bharso and now i hv reached a point ki kabhi bhi kuchnai hoga. They dnt need extra villains, they themselves are enough to drive each other apart Angry
]ROFL

ruchikacdc--sumana13--clarissajohnriti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index