TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Nareshkota

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

Bhai meray, It was IPK Banner re? And Gopi is pregnant, I dont think Romancing a pregnant lady in Rain is a great idea ConfusedLOL

LOL Few serials on top of TRP chart are not about logic anywayBig smile They defo had a rain sequence...and going by SP standard ...kuch dam nahi hoga is scenes mein...Lead shayad ek doosre ka haath pakad kar bheeg rahe hongeLOL. And the SP banner, just says isnt chemistry awesome between Arnav and Khushi...just to give a feel of monsoon. I think we are reading too much in it (I was also hoping big time for a passionate rain romance sequence...but now backtrackingBig smile)

Edited by b.sarika2 - 18 July 2012 at 3:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!RiyaDuttatanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalusunflower52RiyaDuttatanthya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathu
Loved your analysis ClapClapStar
especially your take on first four minutes made me emotional CryCry
Ranju Hug Hug...

How are you  girl?Missed you very much..

exactly that frist 4mins scene and sathu descripition  Cry Cry..Mostly ASR eyes made to cry yarr..

B'day wishes may bhi ruladiya ASR nay LOL

Hello vasijeeeHug
me too missed you all
Divya told me that Sathu has updated the post toh REDUX mein chalaang mardee
His eyes should be insured period.

Howz life? If you are free kindly throw some light on why khushi is tadpaaying my babua? i only logical reason I can see is, she wants a clear cut answer from him.. kabhi ILU bolta hain toh kabhi contract ke baare mein baat karta hain toh may be she wants a clear answer?????????????????

I want a monologue at least, for its hard for me to crack her brain just by looking at her Confused
Ranju same here ...Fristly ASR has to learn  how to speak  and express his inner  feelings to kushi..

Kushi is a Girl who wants everything expressed clearly ..

yes she wants him to open up..show his feelings openly..and yesterday he did to some exetent ..

handed over the Gift to her directly LOL..and he has to learn so much ..

but one thing at sangeet dance compitetion ..he exxpressed his feelings to her that she is looking beautifull at saree and even showed her missed ring..that why not he is opening up now
but vasi you can throw chappals at me for this
I never believed that you can express love only through words
That gal understands NK, even before he speaks up
She can hear Arnav through telepathy.. but now that he is present right there in front of her, is it not possible to read his eyes?
Whyshould my partner change to msake me fall in love with him? Khushi speaks through her mouth while ASR uses his eyes and thats how it has always been.. then why should he change now? You accept your partner as he is.. is it that difficult? that man did try his best to verbalise his feelings.. but this level of demand is little too much for me !!

I agree why expect people to change for you, except them just the way they are.

We can change peoples bad habits but not character. 

Khushi is expecting a bit too much from ASR to change his character.

There is this one line in a song or a movie.

"Jo baadal key pyaar karey woh pyaar nahi sooda hota hai".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluvasirajuShwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by yogifalu

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi tants , got a ? here. would you please elaborate your  prediction abt khushi manofying arnav in near future, in todays post.  would like to know the base of it.

Sometimes I simply cannot say how I came to that conclusion...it was a feeling I got when I was watching  the second part of manaoing ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The reason for asking is i got the same feeling. according to me,   she will be doing this to convince him to let her go., when the situation gets worse with anji.

reposting this for you tants.

Nahi, Just watched the Promo link given by Vedha.. She will not be going ...

I think Her persistent tantrum will lead to blowing of his fuse and then Madame will realize  that she has gone too far , She will begin her manaoing act then..Smile

yogifaluNina90sunflower52Shwetha!RiyaDutta

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by -sylph-

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

endukante adi rajamouli eega kada anduke antha hype..
wow teluguBig smile rajamouli ke theliyali em movie theesadu ani, Sudeep chala over acting chesadu LOL

Ye Sudeep..Kannada star Sudeep-a  ...Vadu Telugula kooda act chesara ??Shocked

@ red Agreed ,cant stand him in the trailors ,only thing i liked was the song Eega EEga EEgaLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52vasirajuShwetha!RiyaDutta

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by b.sarika2

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

Bhai meray, It was IPK Banner re? And Gopi is pregnant, I dont think Romancing a pregnant lady in Rain is a great idea ConfusedLOL
for them any move is a great move Cool warna kokila aunty kuch hone degi tab na

RiyaHug
I want atleast monologues re, warna kuch samajh nai aata ..

RanjuHug we are always on same boat and doobne wale hai dono jaldi LOL

Sree u adopted gotti as wellShocked
Arey yar vision might be Gul but its written by him only na?? Things can be penned in a better way na??

sunflower52TheFaerieQueenvasirajuShwetha!RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Sathu nice to read ur analysis aftr so longHug

ek baat batao do u like the new promo?? is that even a promo or a precap of wt happened so far??Confused

I will leave my hot headed ness aside for a while and speak with cool mind. Listen to me and reply
coz i dnt understand herAngry

I read few of them saying that Kushi is dng this coz of contract thing and then few of them said that she is dng this so that she came move away frm anjali-arnav.

If she is dng this to move away frm anjali arnav then doesnt she realize Arnav is spending more time manao her and neglecting his di again ?? Where is the pain in her when he is gng through pain ?? Atleast aftr she walks of frm dining table when Arnav or family wasnt looking at her her expressions should change aand make us feel that she has more reasons than HB na?? or am i blind to nt notice that expression??

If she is really dng this to hear HB, the wasnt she the one who advised Anjali once do nt see the way how one does things for u see the motive behind it, see the good intention, Arnav's face, tears, act, expressions screams apology and love. From when did Kushi started needing words from Arnav??
Isnt ASR love more precious coz he acts and is nt just bout words like Akash.

Iff its baout contract then that guy is nt getting it. he still thinks its about HB.
And she knows he is dng this all to wish her , she is seeing him suffer , she has seen the man break down and torn between her and sis, is it the time that she stretch this issue more??

If its about moving away frm Arnav Anjali then why will she wear red saree and go to him, she should rather burn that and walk away na.

Hey  DivsHug...I share your feelings about kushi...her feelings are shown inconsistent...the girl who was about to give her life for this man and who has heard him say ILU and understands completely well wht he feels acting like this is weird...so I want to wait and see wht is making her behave ...IPK has a penchant for not giving monologues and frustartating viewers and leaving us confused...many times we never get the answers and keep waiting...until now we dont know what made ASR say ILU and what made him trust kushi ..where is the Fbs and inner thoughtsOuch

I agree abt red saree..she is not going to wear it if she is so angryLOL...Shwethu answer me what will arnie do to make her wear the saree...will he hide all her other clothesLOL

Zu exactly my frustration Angry..i have so much of hindi serial expereinece being a southy LOL ..

But IPK always test my intelligence and question my experience Angry..

no monolouges..incomplete Conversations and even incomplete tracks..

This makes IPK to suffer a lot ...
i heard people Gusse may sab kuch bholdethe hay..

but in IPK even in angry or in happy they won't express anything Angry

Haila sabke saab gusse mein hain aajLOL 

Shaant baalike!!!LOL

Lucky, It is a silent symphony... jab  dimag ko silent rakhogi, then u will  hear the unsaid words too Big smile
ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuShwetha!tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

U did,.. will read it.. She made 2 posts gt to read her yet Ouch even she is maha pissed.

Go on.. Ur posts are always good to read and fun.. kuch to araam milega and gotti ko sukoon milege , he himself called everyone and said aa bhel mujhe maar, ppl are sucking out his blood and he is enjoying itD'oh

Chalo just did.

Reduxwasiyon,  Please posting in the main forum after a long time, Beech may post ki TRP badhanaHug

And ya can someone post it to GH & Dogra plz...For meWink
ROFL

Hum Haina

Dogra and GH  are Sree's babies ... I am sure she can deliver it to them..Kyun Sree Smile

sree07Shwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index