namedxJhalak29mommamiasarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals 1 random Q, did any one of u chckd my post,,,, isit making scene,,, I m lil unstable with my thoughts today so,,, please tell me honestly how's it???

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! Smile 
No you should not thank me.. Infact I should thank you all because of your entry in my life. It really means a lots to me.. No I am not PMSing.. I am in my senses Big smile

...and without you, there's simply no 'us', so, for being part of this wonderful redux family, thank you my friend! Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99trintringJhalak29sarra0

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

"Yesterday it was buaji with marigold...today it was nani...wah wah...yeh donon mil ker shadi kerwayen gi dobara...The BIG wedding is around the corner guys" Bushy like the show has bought it back my heart goes dhak dhak, dhak dhak

.NK's character has taken a big place in my heart too..." same here I want him in the show permanently. His scenes wit Naanav ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndmommamianamedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99namedxJhalak29

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namedxtrintringJhalak29

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sarra0

Koel beautiful post

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">thank you SarraEmbarrassed</font>

after the discussion on the other thread I rewatched the episode and I get ur point that she is tryin to distance herself and that is y she is doin this.

mommamiasunshine99Jhalak29

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals 1 random Q, did any one of u chckd my post,,,, isit making scene,,, I m lil unstable with my thoughts today so,,, please tell me honestly how's it???

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! Smile 
No you should not thank me.. Infact I should thank you all because of your entry in my life. It really means a lots to me.. No I am not PMSing.. I am in my senses Big smile

...and without you, there's simply no 'us', so, for being part of this wonderful redux family, thank you my friend! Smile 
We are all emotional today.. Cannot get enough of redux..

Lol, far too sentimental today, but it's needed at times! Aww bless ya all...

By the way, did you all catch the pride and prejudice VM someone created on our Arhi couple - genius I tell you!! Posted links here earlier, but not sure if it worked! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiatrintringJhalak29Arhimaniac

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Sandy,,, babes tk a bow tonite,,, such soul shining from words tonite can't say u hv put my heart in ur words...Hug

Koel...A beautiful journey of Rabba veys,,,,, the ever changing face of IPKStar

Kopal... a heart and soul in a post... Lovely takeClap

To you all gals I know We mite loose each other some day but all of you hv created lasting impression with my heart which will nvr fade Big smile They are the impressions on the soul ... Kudos to u gals

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99namedxChani123DiamondLifesarra0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index