trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

[QUOTE=tanthya]

HugHugHug

Thanxx Yara !!

chal jhooti .. we got many magical writers here but phir bhi I never decline a compliment ... Accepted with Glee !!Big smile

Sathu...its goes like this

Redux Redux on India Forum
Who is the most magical writer of them all

And we all chorus   "Sathu" Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasmithasrkTheFaerieQueenShwetha!tanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Shwetha!

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaanjani-pagliShwetha!

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rdD'oh I cant wait to hear telugu voice's ROFL
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar Sleepy It was okayish, why so much hype

Nareshkotavasirajusree07Shwetha!clarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by -sylph-

And then we have this gotti, who keeps both his foot in mouth and says this was always did ka saut Angry and posts some picture saying rabba ve and write all u guys want is arhi??Angry

he showed so much of kushi shyam scenes , kheer feeding, hugging, what nt and he doesnt show us any of Arnav kushi scenes?? how much more sadistic can they get??

ROFL

Clap
Divya BANG onClapClapClapClap

@bold:ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaTheFaerieQueenclarissajohnShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nareshkotasree07clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

SoooEmbarrassed

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

A big big possibility.. because right now IPK is not in the mood of rain romance...

anjani-pagliTheFaerieQueenShwetha!

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hey LuckyHug, Zu long timeHug

We need more monologues and consistency in script and character's IMO, otherwise this show is always at yo yo..
TRP kudiye or aunty watch more than one show, all shows have consistent story, if gopi wohu is supposed to do dhoklas then she is still consistent with that, if dikra was supposed to be like wood then he still stays true to his character , aur yahan , its a total see saw..
Its like solving some puzzle, now guess what is gng in her mind/his mind.. who thinks so much yar?

And ppl vanish off so soon, where did shyam vanish?? nt that i miss himEmbarrassed(sree does)
where did mama vanish Angry why isnt mami questioning and taking buaji to a task Angry

Does Gotti eat dhoklas while writing all this, he seems to be too involved with dhoklas and theplas.
Navya shut shop, even SNS fell  and now next n line IPK

On behalf of my gotti, ya i adopted him ever since my chronicles...He clarified that he does not decide the track
He just deliver the track to us.Confused

So the investigation of the curious case of missing mamaji's and shyam leads us to Gul maataLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84vasirajutrintringShwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...clarissajohn

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hey  DivsHug...I share your feelings about kushi...her feelings are shown inconsistent...the girl who was about to give her life for this man and who has heard him say ILU and understands completely well wht he feels acting like this is weird...so I want to wait and see wht is making her behave ...IPK has a penchant for not giving monologues and frustartating viewers and leaving us confused...many times we never get the answers and keep waiting...until now we dont know what made ASR say ILU and what made him trust kushi ..where is the Fbs and inner thoughtsOuch

I agree abt red saree..she is not going to wear it if she is so angryLOL...Shwethu answer me what will arnie do to make her wear the saree...will he hide all her other clothesLOL

Nahin bey You mean Like she did and fill her closet with modern stuff.LOL

He will scold her, she will realize she hurt him and to manao him she will wear that saree, simple.Big smile

[/QUOTE]

not with modern stuff but only left with no other than red saree so she has no choice...but it doesnt suit the image of asrLOL...waise we both have been cribbing all the one year that he has not got any gifts and dress for her...we saw him getting so many in one day that we forgot to rejoiceLOL

AWWW...loved that scenario you wrote..if it happens that way...loads of jalebis beyHug

OK gals time to log off...see you all next time...had such a nice time here todayHug

Nareshkotanivedha84RiyaDuttaSunoNa...Shwetha!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index