Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 115)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Sathu nice to read ur analysis aftr so longHug

ek baat batao do u like the new promo?? is that even a promo or a precap of wt happened so far??Confused

I will leave my hot headed ness aside for a while and speak with cool mind. Listen to me and reply
coz i dnt understand herAngry

I read few of them saying that Kushi is dng this coz of contract thing and then few of them said that she is dng this so that she came move away frm anjali-arnav.

If she is dng this to move away frm anjali arnav then doesnt she realize Arnav is spending more time manao her and neglecting his di again ?? Where is the pain in her when he is gng through pain ?? Atleast aftr she walks of frm dining table when Arnav or family wasnt looking at her her expressions should change aand make us feel that she has more reasons than HB na?? or am i blind to nt notice that expression??

If she is really dng this to hear HB, the wasnt she the one who advised Anjali once do nt see the way how one does things for u see the motive behind it, see the good intention, Arnav's face, tears, act, expressions screams apology and love. From when did Kushi started needing words from Arnav??
Isnt ASR love more precious coz he acts and is nt just bout words like Akash.

Iff its baout contract then that guy is nt getting it. he still thinks its about HB.
And she knows he is dng this all to wish her , she is seeing him suffer , she has seen the man break down and torn between her and sis, is it the time that she stretch this issue more??

If its about moving away frm Arnav Anjali then why will she wear red saree and go to him, she should rather burn that and walk away na.

Hey  DivsHug...I share your feelings about kushi...her feelings are shown inconsistent...the girl who was about to give her life for this man and who has heard him say ILU and understands completely well wht he feels acting like this is weird...so I want to wait and see wht is making her behave ...IPK has a penchant for not giving monologues and frustartating viewers and leaving us confused...many times we never get the answers and keep waiting...until now we dont know what made ASR say ILU and what made him trust kushi ..where is the Fbs and inner thoughtsOuch

I agree abt red saree..she is not going to wear it if she is so angryLOL...Shwethu answer me what will arnie do to make her wear the saree...will he hide all her other clothesLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalusassymahiNareshkotavasirajuShwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalusassymahiNareshkotaRiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
one thing i would like to know.. what is with everyone ? who confirmed the rain romance?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalusassymahiShwetha!

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by ranjitha

Sathu
Loved your analysis ClapClapStar
especially your take on first four minutes made me emotional CryCry
Ranju Hug Hug...

How are you  girl?Missed you very much..

exactly that frist 4mins scene and sathu descripition  Cry Cry..Mostly ASR eyes made to cry yarr..

B'day wishes may bhi ruladiya ASR nay LOL

Hello vasijeeeHugHugHugHugHug
me too missed you all
Divya told me that Sathu has updated the post toh REDUX mein chalaang mardee
His eyes should be insured period.

Howz life? If you are free kindly throw some light on why khushi is tadpaaying my babua? i only logical reason I can see is, she wants a clear cut answer from him.. kabhi ILU bolta hain toh kabhi contract ke baare mein baat karta hain toh may be she wants a clear answer?????????????????

I want a monologue at least, for its hard for me to crack her brain just by looking at her Confused

Edited by ranjitha - 18 July 2012 at 2:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotavasirajuShwetha!--Anna--RiyaDuttaSunoNa...

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by sree07

No... agree on that . No promo for almost kiss.
But now that they know arhi romance is what works for TRP then why to loose an ace.
Mansoon season hai..tho ek rain sequence and promo tho bantha hai na...

You know these dhakkans can the episode barely 24 hours before the episode airs, they must have been sitting on their Butts after the jump in TRP Last week. Now they got a jolt.

Isliye no promo...Max it will be in precap.Confused

don't tell me they shoot the episode before 24 hours ShockedShockedShocked
what the? It might have shot at-least 3, 4 days prior na?Shocked

OMG they should take some random shots of laxmiji walking here and there in RM and insert it at few places and get some breathing time.D'oh

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 2:53am

yogifaluNareshkotaShwetha!SunoNa...

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Bushy-sandy-wow loved it

Chani thanks for quoting those dialogues

OMg that was superb

"main jaanta hoon ki jaane anjaane mein maine tumhe bahut chot pahunchaayi hai.. par woh isliye kyun ki mujhe  kabhi pata hi nahi chalta.. but phir jab realise karta hoon, I really regret it then.. bahut bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi kabhi jaan kar nahi karta khushi... main bas aisa hi hoon.. shaayad main..."

But it was Lavanya who heard those words and realised that Arnav had fallen in love with Khushi but is still unaware of it.. She asked Khushi to look after ASR.. as he himself is unaware of what he wants.. And that Khushi is the one who is emotionally intelligent and will realise one day what ASR wants.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotaShwetha!

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Divya: Yo Yo exactly.

Shouldn't Akash ask Arnav how were you what happened,what is the story?

Shouldn't the R family be worried about Arnav too.

R family should have called the Gupta family pronto for an explanation.

Saaray  mast may baithay hain.

And Really ASR taking advice from NK...I like their scenes but Duhhh

Khushi not caring at all...Duhhh.

wait for all the answers.. they will come to a point where questions will be asked by the characters themselves..

Naresh I dont mind waiting, will the rest of the audience wait?

they will until they get good episodes.. as i expected  they are now slowing down and trying to consolidate... So that they can rush again..

come next week u will see the fast paced episodes..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluwin7RiyaDuttaShwetha!tanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by clarissajohn

RIP rajesh khanna

my favorite

Adding one more from my fav list... for Arhi..

OH AP rajesh khanna ka songs Big smile Dancing..i am Fida and diwani of Rajesh khanna LOL LOL..

Thankyou so much Hug

Thnks vasi!!

moi happy u lubed itBig smile

Thts my tribute choice to the departing soul!
RIP Rajesh khanna

vasirajuRiyaDuttaShwetha!tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index