Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 114)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy Girls ...Smile

Would I call it a Good episode ...I do not think so   but was it a Good follow up episode ..It sure was ...A episode that explored the teething problems of  relationships... the period when the Honey moon phase is on the upswing  and the flaws are but minor irritants ... The period where one begins to get to know the various dimensions of One's partner ..The Good & the Bad , The beautiful and the Ugly...This  was one such episode  !!

ALAAP... Why  the name of the title as Alaap ... Even I did not know why ?? When I was watching the show , after about 10 mins ...just the word  'Alaap' popped out ...I did not pay attention then but kept the word in reserve ..After the episode ended, I wondered why I thought of Alaap.. I am not a misician nor do I  come from a musical Background...Neither can I distinguish between notes ..so why this word ???   ...At such times  when  I need information, I pay my obeisance to Google Bhagwan and begin to seek out ...  I found the reason WHY?? when I went to a music based site ...Here is what I gleaned from that Site..It is a Gradual exposition of the Raag in slow Tempo ...In Alaap , the Musician  improvises each note gradually ..Alaap is usually sung only in aakar and has no words  ...THAT is when  I had my  EUREKA moment   * No, I did not run thru the streets straight out of Bath Tub , but U understand the senti eh !!   I understood why I thought of Alaap ...Bec  to me it defined the relationship status of the Pairs .. each  couple are  taking hesitant steps into their relationships , each step improvised , developed gradually, slowly  and the exploration of this  relationship is not done verbally but silently ,quietly ... the melody which only the other partner can understand  ..be it the cold anger that is heard and understood by Payal or the  wooing of  Khushi by a suitably repentant Arnav !! ...Suffice to say I was quite flabbergasted   and feeling marvelous  about myself  when I unraveled the reason  for the Alaap  and Gave myself a huge pat on the back  ** Thoda Self Promotion tho banta hai, Boss WinkEvil Smile  *

Now that we have the explanation and self congratulations done...Can we Proceed on to the episode ..Is that what U are saying , Bootiful ladies and few wandering Bhai Logs .. I hear You !!  Yes, Do Let us stroll through the fragrant Garden of Raizada's and take a languid whiff of their Life...

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

This probably rank as one of the best scenes for me in Y'days episode ... I just loved the story telling done by the camera ... what do we see when the camera is in the room...IT shows Sleeping on the bed  with Arnav  standing tall  watching her ... Subtly telling the viewer's that come what may, Arnav will always be her sanctuary, her shelter, the Man who will be the wall that will safeguard her from any strife ..It will be under his shadow that she will be able to sleep in peace, her home is with him ...Arnav ...A man who still has  emotional issues, has still kept his emotions in check and has refused to verbalize his emotions  and it is this refusal that is keeping him from getting closer, the reason for that distance  ... and when he lowers himself for her, when he lets go of his   issues and  stoops before her is the moment that  he conquers his demons and  it is then he is able to utter the  the wishes of his heart ..

But will the cruel destiny ever allow them the bliss of togetherness or will  their path be always be at cross purpose .. separating Just before uniting , Aware of the love  but unable to articulate it nor  express it, burning in the fires of hell   rather than choosing to let go and come clean ...What fate beholds this two ?? , how will fate deal with this pure hearts ??

To Me this scene belonged to Barun esp when he  portrays a Arnav who is overwhelmed by his own intense emotions, when he is rapidly trying to control his rampaging love.. the love which is in imminent danger of  flowing out  as tears.. The pain, agony and the helplessness of Love was beautifully brought out by him...

The scene also suggested that many a times there is going to be misunderstandings cropping up  and ofc the much awaited separation ..

Morning Dawns   with NK doing the duty of  Alarm Clock and   awakening a irate  Arnav who just does not want to have anything to do with NK at that particular moment and if he had his way  not at any particular moment either ...but a exuberant NK does not deign to bother about the lack of warmth in the greetings and  buoyantly enquires about the b'day celebrations ..which a reluctant Arnav describes through a gritted teeth..

Fridge main tha, Masoom sa ..tum Ande ho , zero ho  ...this were the words that resonated with me whilst watching the scene ... I strongly felt that this depicted the  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA  to the core ...A man who has frozen his emotions, A man who is innocent , pure, honorable  but all this emotions hidden carefully and displaying only the freezing attitude ... He is an Egg, a unborn Man  ..A Man who is going to begin a new journey !!...What is an egg..It is but a circle... an infinity !!.. much like Arnav-Khushi's  Bond which has no beginning  and  no end  ...

Karan  totally rocked this segment ...

Arnav wily nily cajoles his Grandmother to prepare Aloo Poori  , Nani agrees  to do it and the first offering goes to  Anjali ..A Anjali who gets a call informing about her appointment  ...She comes to inform  Arnav is shattered to hear her bro  ordering a gift for his wife...She moves away or tries to move but is noticed by Aranv who hastens after her ...seeking to know the reason for her  arrival ..Anjali just back tracks ...

A clear intimation of the upcoming distance due to their respective spouses and the hefty price that Arnav will be paying  for his sister's happiness ...

Everyone at the dining Table, happily partaking the food laden  on the table ..Nani as the  judge , Arnav by her side ..Khushi refusing to sit by him and choosing to sit opposite him , all the way showering him with glares !!  A  befuddled Arnav who is trying to get into the good books of  Khushi is busily playing attentive hubby to her  which is angrily rebuffed by Khushi...Into this scenario enters NK, The Good  Samaritan who  by his mere presence can mess up a perfect equation !! ...NK, who is not in on  Arnav's Game plan thinks that Arnav is being self indulgent and promptly takes him to task  only for him to shut up when Arnav informs  NK that it was for Khushi ... Khushi who was  intently  eavesdropping  gets the gist of the conversation, promptly rejects  Arnav's peace offering n walks away !!

I loved the fact that the miffed parties , Khushi & Akash were on the same side while the partners  who are mollifying  their respective partners are on the other  but what a difference  in the seriousness of the situation...Here a wife who only wants her husband to express himself  to her directly , openly ...There a Husband quivering in righteous fury !! ...on the surface , Looks as if the bubble  of  PAYASH is the serious one but whilst it is actually the Arnav_khushi  combo which is headed for serious trouble ...Love  will not flourish where ego,and barriers exists and with both of them erecting multiple barriers ..The relationship will be tested   but the strong  bond of love will keep them afloat , will keep them together  will eventually unite them ..

P.S. Why do I think that pretty soon we may get  a Khushi who will try to Manao her hubby ??

The attempts to  win over Khushi continues with one materialistic gift after the other ..The Business Tycoon does not want to realize that his wife does not crave the  objects but values emotions ...He will learn, he will do so when pushed to a corner and he will  bend to her wish and win her back..

Loved the line ,"Ab dikhrah hai"   by Arnav when he pointedly hold the  lurid Green paper wrapped gift in front of A Khushi who was pretending not to see it..

Tanths HugHugHug

Simply PERFECTClapClapClapClapClapClap

This is why we need Redux and u to continue writing!!!!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotanivedha84Shwetha!riyya6tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Thankss Divzzy Hug

Jahan tak Promo ka sawal hai..My Bad luck is always ultra kharab ..I am yet to see it !!

See , from what I  am seeing..Khushi is neither doing it for contract nor for Anjali ...If she was worried about contract, then there would not be the Gupta scene where she eagerly looks at him when he says Haa, Haa ...

Khushi has not even realized that Anjali has begun to consider her as a interloper and that She Khushi is coming in between Anjali n Arnav ... so far the family  has been talking about giving space to Anjali and that is what Khushi is doing now esp after getting that rebuke from Maami..

Khushi as of now is building their relationship.. she understands that Arnav loves her, cares for her  but what she wants is for him to verbalize it, so that he too can hear the  the strength of their relationship and does not bandy  words like contract, go away lightly again ...  She wants her man to acknowledge her,them their feelings face to face and in this ..she can be as stubborn as Arnav...
[/QUOTE]

sathya promo link

[/QUOTE]

Sorry girls...I burst out laughing when I heard the lines in the promo 

Karke apne sari hadoko par...kya Arnav mana payega ruthi Khushi ko iss bar LOL What the!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalunivedha84Shwetha!

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

And then we have this gotti, who keeps both his foot in mouth and says this was always did ka saut Angry and posts some picture saying rabba ve and write all u guys want is arhi??Angry

he showed so much of kushi shyam scenes , kheer feeding, hugging, what nt and he doesnt show us any of Arnav kushi scenes?? how much more sadistic can they get??

ROFL

Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahivasirajususan7Shwetha!RiyaDuttaSunoNa...riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluNareshkotasree07tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

P.S. Why do I think that pretty soon we may get  a Khushi who will try to Manao her hubby ??

sathi moi too think so

as usual brilliant update  and moi too loved nk -asr combo

loved it sathu jaaan

Acha  then U explain to Yogi  why u felt it too

Thanxx re Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluShwetha!

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by yogifalu

Hi tants , got a ? here. would you please elaborate your  prediction abt khushi manofying arnav in near future, in todays post.  would like to know the base of it.

Sometimes I simply cannot say how I came to that conclusion...it was a feeling I got when I was watching  the second part of manaoing ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yep sathu,iam with u in this one,i felt the same too and the feeling grow strong when i saw the TB VDO,where arnav throws the saree and walks offWinknow its bitiya's turn and RM wasis out for pooja,leaving the lovebirds ALONEEmbarrassed

yogifaluShwetha!

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by clarissajohn

RIP rajesh khanna

my favorite

Adding one more from my fav list... for Arhi..

OH AP rajesh khanna ka songs Big smile Dancing..i am Fida and diwani of Rajesh khanna LOL LOL..

Thankyou so much Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaanjani-pagliRiyaDuttasusan7Shwetha!

yogifalu Senior Member
yogifalu
yogifalu

Originally posted by yogifalu

Hi tants , got a ? here. would you please elaborate your  prediction abt khushi manofying arnav in near future, in todays post.  would like to know the base of it.

Sometimes I simply cannot say how I came to that conclusion...it was a feeling I got when I was watching  the second part of manaoing ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The reason for asking is i got the same feeling. according to me,   she will be doing this to convince him to let her go., when the situation gets worse with anji.

Edited by yogifalu - 18 July 2012 at 3:18am

NareshkotaRiyaDutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index