Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 100)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely analysis..

It was a good epi.. Arnav making up to Khushi in many ways.. She will take time to forgive.. After all she has gone thru.. Aakash is behaving like an idiot.. Pinch And Mami is helping him and Payal drift apart..

Im eagerly waiting for tonite's epi..

P.S : The TRP scare was too much.. Pinch 2.0 was just too hard to digest.. Eeeksss.. Angry Thank God for it being 3.0.. Big smile

Thank You, Mishti ..

Actually yaar, she shud have cooled down slightly by now .. this is kheeching again ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotasg08DoodleZuzanaRiyaDuttariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai LOL..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u Big smile

Riya you should have told your boss " meri ghar bacha rahin hoon"LOL

Agree yaar Redux is like second home...I never knew the real extent to what it meant until yesterday...all thanks to SathyaTongue  and thanks lucky and Riya for patofying mummy and papa donoLOL
Actually it was good in a way otherwise without any big hungama Doods would not agree to 
write againWink

Sathya...oyee mein hospital mein baiti thiLOL...awww I love the kadoos ASR moreWinkTongueEmbarrassed

& Thank You all my girls who stood by me !! HugHugHug
Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanDoodleZuzanaRiyaDuttatanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84ZuzanasharmibalanDoodlevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai LOL..

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Agree yaar Redux is like second home...I never knew the real extent to what it meant until yesterday...all thanks to SathyaTongue  and thanks lucky and Riya for patofying mummy and papa donoLOL
Actually it was good in a way otherwise without any big hungama Doods would not agree to 
write againWink

Sathya...oyee mein hospital mein baiti thiLOL...awww I love the kadoos ASR moreWinkTongueEmbarrassed
Yaar my boss glared at me a few times and baad mein told me to complete my more task and join them laterLOLLOLLOL

Yaar I dunno ki mere kehne se hua ya nahin...coz I was all sad for our online home and iska reply aata hain "Riya ki bachchi...ab sirf Khushi mode"LOLLOL

I was jumping!!!Big smile

Thank God itne tension ka kuch toh fayada hua...Doodsie is back!!!!Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotasharmibalanDoodlevasirajuZuzanaShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

write againWink

Tant invested more than 2 hrs today bit she always invested around 1 hr daily for me to write ... problem is with me ... I get bored easily re ... dekh tmorrow likhna hain sun ke I am tensed ki kya likhoon ... earlier it was not like this re ... ab aisa haalhain IPK ke ki may poonch Angry

Waise why you in the hospital ???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90sharmibalanvasirajuZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

tanthya : ur analysis : Clap

All other analysis : Clap  

All superb analysis guys... keep rocking... REDUX rocks...Smile

Thank You , riyya !! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanJRiaShwetha!riyya6

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by redwine1

ok Guys .. have got the real data .. from the team ..

Average TRP is 2.9

day 1. 3.25
day 2. 3.03
day 3. 2.86
day 4. 2.83
day 5 3.0

we got 2 improve still not good.Ouch TFS

they say ME had trps of 2.0... thats pretty bad! no one knew about the ME or what? or is it that no one is interested in ipkknd anymore? the promo didnt work!!! what will monday ratings bring then?... since most of them have not watched on sat, wouldnt monday's epi look juvenile to the public? that means more fall in ratingsShocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotanivedha84JRiaredwine1Supna9RiyaDuttaShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9JRiaRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index