Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Have to share this with you all. last night convo with hubby

Hubby: you still awake?

Me: *Sleepy* Yeah, sort of

Hubby: you know that serial you watch...

Me: *A little less sleepy" yeah, what about it?

Hubby: Are there 2 heroines? he always used to stare at one but now suddenly he's giving flowers to one while the other is watching happily and then cutting cake with the other while the other one is crying. Is he married to both???

Me: *Sleep gayeb at this point* Firstly ROFL Secondly...ewww, that's his sister. and Thirdly, looks like "Di Ki Saut" has hit Bulls Eye. you never watch this serial, and the one time you stare at the screen behind my back you deduced that? LOL Daljeet and GH would be so happy.

Hubby: Huh, "Di Ki Saut"???

Me: If you want to watch the show regularly I will explain, but its a long story.

Hubby: never mind, forget I ever asked...go back to sleep.
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringmommamiaDiamondLife

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals 1 random Q, did any one of u chckd my post,,,, isit making scene,,, I m lil unstable with my thoughts today so,,, please tell me honestly how's it???

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! Smile 

mommamiatrintringJhalak29Chani123

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Jhalak..i loved these lines..

He gets her gift she ignores and he finally picks it himself and shows, once agn we see the determination, bcz he is sure that if he loves her, she too loves him and with this ditemnation he pops the gift and with this determination he will retain her in life.

mommamianamedxtrintringChani123

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals 1 random Q, did any one of u chckd my post,,,, isit making scene,,, I m lil unstable with my thoughts today so,,, please tell me honestly how's it???

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! Smile 

Thank u Shaz , Shastra n Kopal,,, normally I dunt discuss post episode until I write,,,, but tonite I did and my thoughts got jumbled and the fact is is wanted them to be solely my view not look as if I stole them so the doubt but thank u gals,,, I so love u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedxtrintringChani123DiamondLife

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Jhals...you always know know how to put the words perfectly...always a short post, but how you express everything so perfectly Star

Sandy...ummahhh, a big kiss to you for that wonderful post for Redux, our online home.Heart

Kopal...beautifully written...I always love your posts, there's a simple flow to everything Clap

mommamianamedxJhalak29Chani123

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namedxtrintringJhalak29Chani123

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Have to share this with you all. last night convo with hubby</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: you still awake?</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *Sleepy* Yeah, sort of</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: you know that serial you watch...</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *A little less sleepy" yeah, what about it?</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: Are there 2 heroines? he always used to stare at one but now suddenly he's giving flowers to one while the other is watching happily and then cutting cake with the other while the other one is crying. Is he married to both???</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *Sleep gayeb at this point* FirstlyROFLSecondly...ewww, that's his sister. and Thirdly, looks like "Di Ki Saut" has hit Bulls Eye. you never watch this serial, and the one time you stare at the screen behind my back you deduced that?LOLDaljeet and GH would be so happy.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: Huh, "Di Ki Saut"???</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: If you want to watch the show regularly I will explain, but its a long story.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: never mind, forget I ever asked...go back to sleep.</font>
ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index