Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nivedha84

But who cares for Samantha or for anyone else for that matter when MB is onscreen,it just miss the punch like he had with sonali bandre in  Murari,ilove that film,thats my ALL TIME  fav MB filmπŸ˜ƒ

Mine is aathadu
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

No, He will not buh who was the reason for  slap, for the collar  snatch ..Khushi !!  ..The flames will be intense for Khushi ...

I understand now, Tanths! A weird thought; do you think Anjali's words/actions may indirectly stoke his hatred/anger for Khushi? It has happened before in the past, afterall...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100287
.sigh.  official confirmation from sp on trp its 3  
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Then someone tell shyam, he need nt have to worry about kushi being happy or nt. kushi and arnav know very well and have completed their master degree in staying unhappy . They will never touch intimately as well, shyam can again have a sigh of re leaf. Other than property Shyam need nt have to worry for anything πŸ˜ƒ

Haayi , Haayi ...Chal Aaj yahan for one Big  Jaddoo ki Jhappi πŸ€— ... U sound totally down re...

This time the union will be permanent re.. SHyamu will try  but it will lead to his fall only...
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is where ASR will come out fully...Now he is half Arnav half Chotte... He needs to protect both Anjali and Khushi when Shyam. One bad move by Shyam will trigger the whole Gussa and ASR . ASR will make Shyam himself reveal in front of Anjali.
[/QUOTE]

This has to happen na ?? remember Preeto marriage .. Khushi in over zealousness will spoil that which Arnav will have put to right himself
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the analysis 😊

happy 300th episode tonight 😳
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: redwine1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">tell me then i will try clearing it .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?</font>

My doubts have been cleared by the promo, ruby..then went back to view the episode and understood it.. The execution of some of the scenes caused this confusion , I guess.anji is another irritant for me.. Dimag ka batti goes gul when I watch her scenes πŸ˜†
As I told u, lot of ppl have this confusion.. So it has reflected on the trps..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

I understand now, Tanths! A weird thought; do you think Anjali's words/actions may indirectly stoke his hatred/anger for Khushi? It has happened before in the past, afterall...

They will feed off each other is what I feel , NinaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ok again song changed

Imagine that Cadbury silky ad

Khushi wearing a sareee stands there with a cholcolate bar

Singing

Kiss me close ur eyes

Miss me

I can read your lips on my finger tips

I can feel your smile come on my lips

And happiness in your eyes

Not able to withstand the seductive moves

Arnav walks slowly up to her and it stars raining

He grabs the silk from her hand and devours it and walks away

Tie tie phish

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya baat hai Shami...your imagination is running wild today πŸ˜³

I am keeping my expectation very very low...we are expecting all these rain romance and might end up with Arnav-Anji scenes πŸ˜³ Remember the Hut romance??? that'e the only epi I watched live and see what happenedπŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

love the analysis 😊

happy 300th episode tonight 😳

Thankss Inks Pinks..

Kaisan ho, Bituwa ??πŸ˜ƒ