IP REDUX; Alaap !! - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

Hello again lizzy .. ur post never makes evident the cobwebs .. it only portrays the lucidity of thots .. πŸ˜ƒ

Shwetha what a POST .. still can't get over laughing .. MY GOD how do u guys come up this .. i am in ALT .. 
Winey , I was not happy with what I wrote .. .. I am happy that some of u found my thoughts lucid..anyways..cobwebs gone after the promo viewing..I guess the channels has understood the viewer confusion.. Good move.. I mean the promo release..separation may not be on the cards
Originally posted by Nina90

Shouldn't he be more concerned with destroying Arnav then? It would be his golden chance, na?

No..Khushi will be his primary target ..She was his trophy, his doll ..the only person who managed to hoodwink him and fool him ..with Arnav he got his Ego satiated when he made Arnav to fall on his feet ...
Originally posted by iritz

My staff thought I've gone mad !!! πŸ˜†

i can clearly imagine khushi doing all that stuff

And asr with a What the…. Look  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shami how abt this song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6m07No7uhw[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by tanthya

ALAAP... Why  the name of the title as Alaap ... Even I did not know why ?? When I was watching the show , after about 10 mins ...just the word  'Alaap' popped out ...I did not pay attention then but kept the word in reserve ..After the episode ended, I wondered why I thought of Alaap.. I am not a misician nor do I  come from a musical Background...Neither can I distinguish between notes ..so why this word ???   ...At such times  when  I need information, I pay my obeisance to Google Bhagwan and begin to seek out ...  I found the reason WHY?? when I went to a music based site ...Here is what I gleaned from that Site..It is a Gradual exposition of the Raag in slow Tempo ...In Alaap , the Musician  improvises each note gradually ..Alaap is usually sung only in aakar and has no words  ...THAT is when  I had my  EUREKA moment   * No, I did not run thru the streets straight out of Bath Tub , but U understand the senti eh !!   I understood why I thought of Alaap ...Bec  to me it defined the relationship status of the Pairs .. each  couple are  taking hesitant steps into their relationships , each step improvised , developed gradually, slowly  and the exploration of this  relationship is not done verbally but silently ,quietly ... the melody which only the other partner can understand  ..be it the cold anger that is heard and understood by Payal or the  wooing of  Khushi by a suitably repentant Arnav !! ...Suffice to say I was quite flabbergasted   and feeling marvelous  about myself  when I unraveled the reason  for the Alaap  and Gave myself a huge pat on the back  ** Thoda Self Promotion tho banta hai, Boss πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ  *

Finally caught up with all the posts...Sathu it was beautiful..specially the Alaap part, was wondering why you named it Alaap πŸ˜ƒ Left you a note on pg 119 before I read your post. see how farsighted I am πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...good one from thiruvilayadal..πŸ˜†

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

Lizzy r u still confused KYA .??

tell me then i will try clearing it  .. from the no., of Pms i am getting on this i think a lot of people have this or similar doubt in their minds ?
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...good one from thiruvilayadal..πŸ˜†

Seriously trying to answer... It is not from a source .. It is my surmise ...there is " but"  in my answer..I saw the new promo..and  the cobwebs cleared.. The separation may not be on the cards..I had this issue with the episode.. The episode promo meant one thing and the episode itself was pregnant with another meaning..so clarity is missing in the exceution is the crux of the matter..

I agree when I saw the bed room scene..I thought they are headed for  distance mansion but after I saw Promo , I was sure that all things will be resolved in house !!
Originally posted by meghavn

he's the villain in that movie sathu
He has acted in Bollywood movies too naa

Hindi, I saw na, Ranju,...That Phoonk or something  ..But Telugu  I did not know ... what have the Banjara hills done to My Siddharth and Mahesh Babu 😑😑
MB movie is comming up sathu with venkatesh ..a multistarer picture in telugu πŸ˜ƒ..

Too much hopes on that movie ..Sidhartha ..recently we didn't get any of his movies

*warily* who is paired up against MB and why is Uncle Venky in that movie ?

Samantha... Venky & MB are brothers in the movie
Megha where do u live?? Telugu, is it?!

In bangalore but a telguid πŸ˜‰
Arrey.. I  can speak Telugu,walk Telugu ..Telugu  is like my second mother tongue nowπŸ˜ƒ..stayed in hyd for long now
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by clarissajohn

i can clearly imagine khushi doing all that stuff

And asr with a What the'. Look  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah but... yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewana took the cake !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sylph-

If they dnt show romance anymore then bus i myself will write a pyar bhara post to Gotti send him personally that saying , Gotti Gotti please no more romance. These two doesnt deserve to romance , they hv some serious hormonal problems humhe baksh do , atleast i do nt wanto wait in anticipation ki kuch hoga , shyad kal hoga , shyad bharso and now i hv reached a point ki kabhi bhi kuchnai hoga. They dnt need extra villains, they themselves are enough to drive each other apart 😑
]🀣