Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

GH said he wrote a rain sequence.
SP put the old rain sequence banner on its site.

Sooo😳

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Sathu nice to read ur analysis aftr so long🤗

ek baat batao do u like the new promo?? is that even a promo or a precap of wt happened so far??😕

I will leave my hot headed ness aside for a while and speak with cool mind. Listen to me and reply
coz i dnt understand her😡

I read few of them saying that Kushi is dng this coz of contract thing and then few of them said that she is dng this so that she came move away frm anjali-arnav.

If she is dng this to move away frm anjali arnav then doesnt she realize Arnav is spending more time manao her and neglecting his di again ?? Where is the pain in her when he is gng through pain ?? Atleast aftr she walks of frm dining table when Arnav or family wasnt looking at her her expressions should change aand make us feel that she has more reasons than HB na?? or am i blind to nt notice that expression??

If she is really dng this to hear HB, the wasnt she the one who advised Anjali once do nt see the way how one does things for u see the motive behind it, see the good intention, Arnav's face, tears, act, expressions screams apology and love. From when did Kushi started needing words from Arnav??
Isnt ASR love more precious coz he acts and is nt just bout words like Akash.

Iff its baout contract then that guy is nt getting it. he still thinks its about HB.
And she knows he is dng this all to wish her , she is seeing him suffer , she has seen the man break down and torn between her and sis, is it the time that she stretch this issue more??

If its about moving away frm Arnav Anjali then why will she wear red saree and go to him, she should rather burn that and walk away na.

Divya 🤗

tension nahin...

coming to Khushi's behavior well I feel she appreciates Arnav's efforts/gestures and feelings but she wants him to verbalize his feelings and open up more...dont kill me but this is wat I felt when I saw the epi!!!

Till date he has left most of the important declarations unsaid or incomplete except ILU which was totally unexpected from Khushi's POV!!!!

Who doesn't expect the words time and time again when coming from the person who is most important in ur life..

i know words are not enough always..and feelings behind those words are more imp...but yaar sometimes the simple words touch our heart when coming from that one special person!!!

Coming to the promo...methink they wanted to emphasis on the fact that Mrs ASR and ASR wooing Khushi tracks are for long run!!!

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You didn't know this😲

Barely 24-48 hours and tracks get changed at the last minute. Bahut confusion hai. Didn't you read GH's tweet about ME...It was a miracle they shot the ME.

There is LOADS we don't know on how they manage, Behind the scenes we have no clue, Hence I don't bash them...Much😆

Even I can feel pressure on them!!
bechaare.. twitter, IF, FB, SP ppl, wherever they go suggestion ki flood aati hai
and bashing ke saath😆
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hey  Divs🤗...I share your feelings about kushi...her feelings are shown inconsistent...the girl who was about to give her life for this man and who has heard him say ILU and understands completely well wht he feels acting like this is weird...so I want to wait and see wht is making her behave ...IPK has a penchant for not giving monologues and frustartating viewers and leaving us confused...many times we never get the answers and keep waiting...until now we dont know what made ASR say ILU and what made him trust kushi ..where is the Fbs and inner thoughts

I agree abt red saree..she is not going to wear it if she is so angry😆...Shwethu answer me what will arnie do to make her wear the saree...will he hide all her other clothes😆

Zu exactly my frustration Angry..i have so much of hindi serial expereinece being a southy 😆 ..

But IPK always test my intelligence and question my experience Angry..

no monolouges..incomplete Conversations and even incomplete tracks..

This makes IPK to suffer a lot ...
i heard people Gusse may sab kuch bholdethe hay..

but in IPK even in angry or in happy they won't express anything Angry
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

yep sathu,iam with u in this one,i felt the same too and the feeling grow strong when i saw the TB VDO,where arnav throws the saree and walks off😉now its bitiya's turn and RM wasis out for pooja,leaving the lovebirds ALONEEmbarrassed

REPOSTING FOR sathu
tanthya thumbnail

Deepali looks so beautiful...😛
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nahin bey You mean Like she did and fill her closet with modern stuff.😆

He will scold her, she will realize she hurt him and to manao him she will wear that saree, simple.😃

Hasnt she realized yet he is hurt?? That night scene the first 4 mins showed how much he is sorry and hurt and how is nt able to take her silence and anger. He had tears in his eyes and that was such a beautiful scene yar.

Will she realize he is hurt only if he lashes out?? 🥱

Shweths read ur other post its hilarious specially Arnav Akash comparison and how their actions matched sorts🤣

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nivedha nice choice!

Hola divs, Zu🤗
tanthya thumbnail

There was a TB video..How come it was not posted in IF ??😲...what was in it ??
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tag line Nafrat paas aanena de and mohabbat door jaanane de.
Looks  like.. There is a reiteration of the tagline by the cv's in the episodes .This is the basis on which the plot has worked..there was always Nafrat on the surface with mohabbat  lurking inside.. Only to be shown out in extremely difficult times..with fiery emotions.. And  Farak padtha hain thrown in to spice up the love story..but the kidnapping saga in this story took this story to a new plane.. A plane where both the central characters realising that in their hatred grew a bond.. An unbreakable bond  which they identified as love.. So in pernicious situations .. They love they bore for each other saved their lives and their characters  from being assassinated completely.. Here we heard the confession of arnav being in love..but khushi still hasn't worded her feelings though she showed it in action as to how she loved her rajkumar and shaitan equally..now back to real world after the kidnapping saga and the ouster of shyam because of khushi's truth...With arnav wanting make khushi his wife in the fullest sense of the word..  the responsibilities and emotions of caring for the hurt family begins to creep back into their lives..What do we get now from the plot? We get the essence of the tagline  again..Let me explain this to you  in my analysis...

geeeth -superb 👏