Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

AP where is your post and song dedication ...

yesterday what he did to kushi..how he siad B'day for her ..

Today  i am expecting more romantic scenes 😍 πŸ˜...

i want a dance seq like Kuch kuch hotha hai ..SRK and kajol Dance seq πŸ˜›

havn't added a post... dedicated a song altough.. copying link here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVODT7fgAw[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by: sassymahi

that explains why some of the most boring shows are high on trp lists... agreed ipkknd has not been consistent and also the time slot is a problem... but given any day, ipk is far more entertaining than most of the trp toppers!

The Trp toppers doesn't bank on story nor couple they just bank on presentation..

Our show has a hot couple good story track.. but presentation they lack ...

Love stories are more watched by young people... Saas bahu and odd couple dramas are watched by bujurgh log..not just by age but by mind as well..
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I think they will give dhamakedaar promo for Shyam's return..

Ya I know πŸ˜
If they don't they will see who I am.😑
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

He is going to be furious with her cos she is ignoring him and his efforts to please her.

He will say I am trying here dammit, Can't you see. Throws the saree off and walks off furious.

Khushi feels guilty.

Scenario 1

Everyone is at Mandir for the pooja (Doesn't Anjali have an appointment then how will she attend the pooja)

Anyway...Night Arnav comes home, HP tells him everyone has gone to the Mandir.

He goes to their room, realizes the lighting is up and Khushi standing by the poolside wearing the Red saree😍

Romance Shuru, Anjali comes from the doctors sees them together and calls UP Shyam, Shyam's entry in Teej.

Scenario 2

Either Arnav asks her to meet somewhere or she goes to his office wearing the saree. Maybe calls up Aman and asks him as Arnav is not picking up the phone to confirm if he is in Office.

Meanwhile Bitwa finds out Anjali has the appointment and accompanies her. Aman calls up in between and enquires if he met Khushi.

Worried Arnav drops Anjali at home and rushes to office thinking what is she doing in his office.

She is coming back upset and Romance Shuru

Scenario 3

None of the above.πŸ˜†

Shwetha, scenario 2 Day Dreaming or 3 most probably!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

He is going to be furious with her cos she is ignoring him and his efforts to please her.

He will say I am trying here dammit, Can't you see. Throws the saree off and walks off furious.

Khushi feels guilty.

Scenario 1

Everyone is at Mandir for the pooja (Doesn't Anjali have an appointment then how will she attend the pooja)

Anyway...Night Arnav comes home, HP tells him everyone has gone to the Mandir.

He goes to their room, realizes the lighting is up and Khushi standing by the poolside wearing the Red saree😍

Romance Shuru, Anjali comes from the doctors sees them together and calls UP Shyam, Shyam's entry in Teej.

Scenario 2

Either Arnav asks her to meet somewhere or she goes to his office wearing the saree. Maybe calls up Aman and asks him as Arnav is not picking up the phone to confirm if he is in Office.

Meanwhile Bitwa finds out Anjali has the appointment and accompanies her. Aman calls up in between and enquires if he met Khushi.

Worried Arnav drops Anjali at home and rushes to office thinking what is she doing in his office.

She is coming back upset and Romance Shuru

Scenario 3

None of the above.πŸ˜†

Liked both the scenario!!😳
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

😳

Shwethu yes please explainiya in detail😳
Originally posted by: sree07

Ya I know πŸ˜
If they don't they will see who I am.😑

please don't do that.. they and they should..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Sathu nice to read ur analysis aftr so longπŸ€—

ek baat batao do u like the new promo?? is that even a promo or a precap of wt happened so far??πŸ˜•

I will leave my hot headed ness aside for a while and speak with cool mind. Listen to me and reply
coz i dnt understand her😑

I read few of them saying that Kushi is dng this coz of contract thing and then few of them said that she is dng this so that she came move away frm anjali-arnav.

If she is dng this to move away frm anjali arnav then doesnt she realize Arnav is spending more time manao her and neglecting his di again ?? Where is the pain in her when he is gng through pain ?? Atleast aftr she walks of frm dining table when Arnav or family wasnt looking at her her expressions should change aand make us feel that she has more reasons than HB na?? or am i blind to nt notice that expression??

If she is really dng this to hear HB, the wasnt she the one who advised Anjali once do nt see the way how one does things for u see the motive behind it, see the good intention, Arnav's face, tears, act, expressions screams apology and love. From when did Kushi started needing words from Arnav??
Isnt ASR love more precious coz he acts and is nt just bout words like Akash.

Iff its baout contract then that guy is nt getting it. he still thinks its about HB.
And she knows he is dng this all to wish her , she is seeing him suffer , she has seen the man break down and torn between her and sis, is it the time that she stretch this issue more??

If its about moving away frm Arnav Anjali then why will she wear red saree and go to him, she should rather burn that and walk away na.

Thankss Divzzy πŸ€—

Jahan tak Promo ka sawal hai..My Bad luck is always ultra kharab ..I am yet to see it !!

See , from what I  am seeing..Khushi is neither doing it for contract nor for Anjali ...If she was worried about contract, then there would not be the Gupta scene where she eagerly looks at him when he says Haa, Haa ...

Khushi has not even realized that Anjali has begun to consider her as a interloper and that She Khushi is coming in between Anjali n Arnav ... so far the family  has been talking about giving space to Anjali and that is what Khushi is doing now esp after getting that rebuke from Maami..

Khushi as of now is building their relationship.. she understands that Arnav loves her, cares for her  but what she wants is for him to verbalize it, so that he too can hear the  the strength of their relationship and does not bandy  words like contract, go away lightly again ...  She wants her man to acknowledge her,them their feelings face to face and in this ..she can be as stubborn as Arnav...
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

havn't added a post... dedicated a song altough.. copying link here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVODT7fgAw[/YOUTUBE]

I lub this song😳 good one 😍
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Do u then think that he realizes that she is trying to teach him ??

I think she is trying to make him realise that he should come out of the fear of losing his loved ones (which Probably is bcoz of his past) and open up his feelings...
Trying to make ASR and Arnav as one
Edited by smita1 - 11 years ago