IP REDUX; Alaap !! - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

What what tho tu hamesha se karthi hai,,   Nanhi Pari !!

ha my mouth phull opened ...innna jhooot when when...😲

πŸ€— i hope i got the flowers right-doods

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u πŸ˜ƒ
Mere liye Gulab jamoon 😭 πŸ˜­ nahi hay kya ...

Zu jaan Hugzz πŸ€— πŸ€—..

yesterday is a black day for redux Angry...i was so upset and thinking about redux πŸ˜†..mere life isse zyada tensions nahi hai ajj kal πŸ˜†..

My hubby was like kya hua Kyo Muh Lakakake biti hoo ..i ate  food at 3 pm in the morning ..soch soch kay  muje bhook lagagaye πŸ˜†..

as kushi do sweets May Pressuere may aur kalethi hu

Shaadi ka Laddoo ..both in reel  n real life !!

Hi Teju !! πŸ€—

Hey Satya..kitni achi like the ho Yaar..muah!!!! I dedicated a thanku note for momma,daddy n siblings who make our redux a better place @pg 22.hope u read n get our thanku..πŸ‘
Originally posted by vasiraju

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

Sathu wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘  No one can describe the scene so beautifully as you Did ⭐️ β­οΈ..My fav scene of yesterday loved it πŸ˜›.

The alaap tittle  description was Like a beautiful alap for me to read πŸ˜ƒ...Lovely Post ⭐️

Lucky Jaan, πŸ€—

Tum itni jaldi uttgayi !! .😲😲  .The last time u went so late to bed, I remember u did not stir out of bed till 2 in the afternoon 😈

Thanxx re.. I was writing after a long time , tho zara bhavna ubbar ke aagayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai πŸ˜†..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u πŸ˜ƒ

Riya you should have told your boss " meri ghar bacha rahin hoon"πŸ˜†

Agree yaar Redux is like second home...I never knew the real extent to what it meant until yesterday...all thanks to SathyaπŸ˜›  and thanks lucky and Riya for patofying mummy and papa donoπŸ˜†
Actually it was good in a way otherwise without any big hungama Doods would not agree to 
write againπŸ˜‰

Sathya...oyee mein hospital mein baiti thiπŸ˜†...awww I love the kadoos ASR moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Originally posted by redwine1

ok Guys .. have got the real data .. from the team ..

Average TRP is 2.9

day 1. 3.25
day 2. 3.03
day 3. 2.86
day 4. 2.83
day 5 3.0

we got 2 improve still not good. TFSEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

Mere liye Gulab jamoon 😭 πŸ˜­ nahi hay kya ...

Zu jaan Hugzz πŸ€— πŸ€—..

yesterday is a black day for redux 😑...i was so upset and thinking about redux πŸ˜†..mere life isse zyada tensions nahi hai ajj kal πŸ˜†..

My hubby was like kya hua Kyo Muh Lakakake biti hoo ..i ate  food at 3 pm in the morning ..soch soch kay  muje bhook lagagaye πŸ˜†..

as kushi do sweets May Pressuere may aur kalethi hu

Heyy Bhaggu,  Main tho bahut hi doston ki zindagi main toofan khada kardi ...

Sorry re ... Ek chottisi smile de de πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by riyya6

πŸ€—

hi riyya  u remind me my botany practical daysss 😊
Originally posted by doodleberry

I am not a rose fan sweetie ... I am an Orchid and White Lily fan ... πŸ˜ƒ
ek baat bataun ...aapka asar mujh pe aisa hai..mein raat din aapne ye kaha ..aapne woh kaha karti rehti hoon
aaj kal mere husband ghar aate hi mujhse puchhte hain tumhare BABYCORN & REDCHILLY kaise hain...