Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DOODS kya ab phir track me changing karain ge... plz tell if ll do then what.what...πŸ˜•
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[ him..when she would leave after the contract..it was like the sleeping beauty in the rose track.. Woken up by a prince with a rose symbolising love.. But what did she do? She feigned sleep.. Peering to show she has not heard it..connecting it with the cake incident.. She was force fed the cake even when didn't want..it only means that arnav will realise this game in some time.. And dealing with her in a different way...when he orders the gift who listens to the convo.. Anji again.. With tears .. I am guessing khushi witnessed this,, then the payash scene..again because of the truth..then not going to the satsang.. When the family Is going.. Pefering to stay alone in the house..is the split from family members for the sake of his Di..but arnav will follow her there is the deal ppl stil don't know... Anyway ..we may be wrong.. Praying we are wrong..[/DIV]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Go back to ME & monday Lizzy .. thats where i am connecting the dots from .. she made it abundantly clear she was expecting only a simple wish .. to me its her cry to let her in ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">The ILU stage cannot come .. simply because of this .. is he expressing his love to her .. or is it looking like a forced situation & guilt trip ...</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">to me the rose scene was yet again that he preferred to be in shadows while expressing his love for her .. & hence the sadness first then the smile which acknowledged the love</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">last time he told her ILU on phone he never said it to her face ... & now he is saying happy bday when she is sleeping .. she wants it upfront ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">the not going to SATSANg for me was a simply Khushi adhering to someone ...ASR & Nani .. & not causing unnecessary problems in the scenario ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Now look at the further confusion ... see the new promo ... see what it says .. wil Arnav be able to manao a roothi hui Khushi ??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">BUt like i told u ... i will re watch with your ideas playing in my mind & then come back to u ...</font>

See winey.. I may go wrong.. This is just my deduction.. And my gut feeling.. Waise I will revisit the episode bearing in what u told me..will get back to u.. Once I am convinced about it
sharmibalan thumbnail
Chalo Girls...C U all tonight...

Hugzzz everyone...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bye for now...

Take care...girls...

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppanache

Since, everyone is in the mood  for sharing good news...let me just say that i got promoted to VP!!! :D

Congo Shongo madam!!! Redux rocks!!!!

Redux ki baheno Jai ho!!!! 

Umeed karthi hoon Sab redux behanoon and eklootha male will make their marks in respective fields and  bring more charisma to this platform Redux..πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Oyyee tu nahin sunegi toh bhi main batoongiπŸ˜†

Yesterday you gave me an heart attack by saying I will close redux...then I came into access with net only after many hrs...I was so jittery..Gosh...I had the same feeling as if I heard that IPK is closing...only then I realised what Redux means to me...I hated you all the while😑...then once I read Redux today and your post...I became thanda thandaπŸ˜ƒ

* Smug Superior smile*  Mujhe pata tha main tumhe manaloongi, Zu Jaan !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sharmibalan]Chalo Girls...C U all tonight...

Hugzzz everyone...πŸ€—

Bye for now...

Take care...girls...

Congrats sharmi..jus read the news!! Proud of u..Redux rocks!!!
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsπŸ˜•

We both rushed to FB to pataao Mommy😳
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!πŸ˜›

I didn't know .. mornign I woke and saw Tant's message in the messenger that came in night 1:30 ki am I coming to IF ... I figured kuch locha hain ... 

Then Sandhya's message and Bush and Tant with Riya pakdao me to write ... but still analysis dekhti hoon ... I said I'll answer the queries ... so lets see ...problem is I am not watching with complete attention ... aaj dekhi so kuch pata chala ... 
Supna9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Shaadi ka Laddoo ..both in reel  n real life !!

Hi Teju !! πŸ€—

AB shaadi ho jaye gi means re marriage of ARHI...inni jaldiπŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

Sathu wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘  No one can describe the scene so beautifully as you Did ⭐️ β­οΈ..My fav scene of yesterday loved it πŸ˜›.

The alaap tittle  description was Like a beautiful alap for me to read πŸ˜ƒ...Lovely Post ⭐️

Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail
Just caught up with the pages of discussion!

Congrats to all of you guys for the good news!

Doods, its wonderful that you're returning. Red and green galore, hopefully!

Might be in and out so bear with me if my comments are incoherent!