Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

thnks tathu!!

never gt worried abt my exam numbers alsoπŸ˜†

just sharing with u all , wasie I passed My MS... πŸ˜³ with 8 CGPA

WOW AP ... CONGRATS πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by redwine1

Lizzy u know my thots on Di Ki Saut .. u know my thots on separating the Leads as off now .. u know my thots on any track leading outside RM .. 

If the TRP is 3.0 this week .. then the BIGGEST REASON is BALLIKA VADHU .. that has grown to 4.3 from 3.9 ..  it has managed to suck back the audience .. 

The loops have to start closing IN IPK .. if they do not .. further drops will happen ... 

remember in June i had made my one & only prediction .. that JULY will be full of FBS . to tell us what actually happened .. 

AFTER a 45 day track of kidnapping .. we still dont know how & why it happened .. we still dont know why Khushi spoke out ... we still dont know if anjali has bought the crap or not .. we still dont understand why Mami is behaving like this .. we dont know where the love story is headed .. 

is it any wonder .. fleeting audience here for a visit has gone back to BV .. 

Exactly..they have old, new and in btw loopholes to close!! And the writers better remember all of them!!
Originally posted by doodleberry

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...
1. What is shelf life of every track IPK starts ??? Think think 
2. Where is the designing of the episodes???
3. Where are the continuity of the character growth??? 
4. Where is the vision here ???

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

Let me give you single example I explained it to Riya and Tant  ...

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???

Now this is what I missed !! 😍
well me logging off.. study for another 2 hours and then hot the bed... Since hubby has been ASR since morning I would love to see a rose tomorrow morning...

Shwetha and nivi thanks guys

AP congo jaan
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Shami...Please pass my congragulations to your sister...

Wishing her all the happiness in the world...πŸ˜ƒ

congraats shamiπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago
And I fail to understand why khushi is angry...
Originally posted by doodleberry

Lizzy ... ME indicator of future track??? in what sense ??? 

waise how are you now??? 
Split track was very evident in ME..people cannot take a split right now doodsie..I look at things from an insider's perspective on one side ..But I make sure I talk to some ppl who see it for entertainment... Ppl telling me that it is not khushi's nature to crib at gifts given to her..she has ulterior motive behind irritating arnav.. After that arnav and anji red rose fiasco.. Khushi looking at it from far.. It went worse for the viewer..thinking of it as a split...for me it was  not clear then.. It was hazy..but it  was clear yesterday.. I mean the split doodsie
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

thnks tathu!!

never gt worried abt my exam numbers alsoπŸ˜†

just sharing with u all , wasie I passed My MS... πŸ˜³ with 8 CGPA

Brilliant Babe β­οΈ Congratulations...iss baat pe aj ki Redux Party!!! πŸ₯³