Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: doodleberry

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? πŸ˜ƒ and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me πŸ˜†

If i truly tell you what sucks...people here might throw chappals at me!! πŸ˜†

But here is what i have not liked so far

1. Shyam being chucked out with not even one shred of evidence!! (kuch bhi!!). Arnav basing his actions just on the trust he has on kushi...(Couldn't digest this at all). What happened to his brains..Also, what was the delay in him getting inside the house if actions were purely based on trust!! πŸ˜²

2. Kushi going of to GH and all the nakraas...brings back memories of the terrible OTT track!!! you can reject all his actions 2 times, at the max 3 times...but this is just getting to much on my nerves...

3. Characters are Yo - Yo ing so much!! NK is the only one who is consistent!! Now, that should tell you how i really feel! if i say that NK was consistent!πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Wholly agree to this..we got our GH on work again ..So lets  get back to what  we do best..Plot how it shud go, how it can be turned better , what we want to see etc ??

TRP is 3 BTW
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Naa Anjali will make it happen as I see ... and it shuld be a good wedding but budget hain toh ... otherwise donno .. symbolic kyun hogi ??? now we dont need that ... πŸ˜‘

i asked u bcoz i read loads of post in redux speculating on symbolic wedding ,i wanted a Big Fat wedding with all the rituals,haldi,sangeet,mehandi,varmaala,pheras,shaadi,SR and most importantly Khushi at GH,ASR sneaking inπŸ˜‰ to meet hi ladylove😳
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Tring, Tring

What an interesting life U lead !! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh god hilarious. trin... read mine couple of pages ago... nahin mila to I will paste it here for you

behena vey...
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

I told u yesterday itself .. if that was ur & Koel's interpretation .. specially Koel since she watches the episode as a lay viewer .. hence i really LOVE her takes .. & i learn from it .. 

Then there is a HUGE ERROR .. that is why i was stumped ... 
yesterday another one which stumped me was AKASH bringing back Shyam to RM .. 

IF any of this is what the LAY public is reading .then ????

C dont look at this week .. what u have to c is the mon / tues / wed of last week .. that is where the viewer decided to exit .. the HINT Of KHUSHI leaving ... Now POST ME .. see the TRP has increased .. that means .. public is OK with romance .. public interpretation of promo is ROMANCE ... 

Hence last nite promo 

I don't go only by my interpretation winey.. I also ask ppl around me how they felt.. See they dont view it ..like I do.. With full knowledge of the inside happenings.. My mother is usually a good indicator of the lay viewer..so she has been telling from last week about a split.. But after the ME she didn't 
Like  the way arhi would split.. Because of anji..I concurred with her yesterday that with my knowledge and her input.. The track would not be to the liking of the lay audience..see the average trp on the romance days are higher.. So what thecv's need to realise is that anji should merge with the romance of arhi and not the other way round.. 
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

just asking , what according to you is future track? Didi ka saut? which Gautam is hell bent on twitter .
then NO future in this case.πŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Shyam will be back with a blow ...wait and watch πŸ˜ƒ

Shyam babua vapas aayega...😍
I am sending daily reminders to GH to get him back. It just reached reminder - 7. I have plans upto 200.

Btw GH said in the tweets that he has no take over the tracks. He gets the tracts and he put it down on paperπŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunshine99

t🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

LOL who ever watched the epi for the first time feel that asr is having an illicit affair with khushi and anji is her pathni πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sunvi ... hugzz πŸ€—

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? 

I know u read sandy's post...Both u and sathya...deserve it...

Please make a comeback...

Just one analysis before the olympics...πŸ˜‰

Can you share any clues on future tracks...please?...Any hints did you get on tracks...

We saw lots of flowers, Nani was cutting apple for Anji...He wishes 5 mins before 12...πŸ˜•

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Agreed Naresh...

PH really needs to buckle up! Now, Zeee is coming up with a love story at the same slot!