Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Another issue is ..show the revival of Arnav's Brain ...so far we are seeing him as mushy  sans any thinking ...SHow him with that incisive mind, the one who could figure out everything with just few words uttered
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
k now this person is saying its 3.0

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* ðŸ˜ƒ

Me too..Hands up n jumping up and down 😃
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??

Let me ask You something... How shud be a story told ??
I dunno...I really give up..😃

BTW...It's 3..not 2!!😃

Winey, jumping right in but you asked an intiguing question and I couldn't help but put forth my thoughts.

A story is basically told for the entertainment/enlightenment of the audience/ of the listeners. So a story should be told in a manner that would make the listeners/viewers feel the emotions that the story telling is supposed to evoke. If the storytelling isn't gripping enough to do that, it will never be an effective one.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello whats happening trp 2 nahi , is it confirmed . No it might be three .OMG

Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

I think the issue is not intensity or the track. I think it is delivering on expectations. When you release spoilers of romance and rain sequence, you have to deliver, you cannot slow down the pace with bitter-sweet romance, majority of time being dedicated to anjali's tragedy and suddenly Khushi behaving in a manner that seems uncharacterstic of her.

Most of the viewers felt cheated by ME since they expected some passionate track instead we got subtle romance with comedy. It is not that the episode was not good, it just did not measure up to viewer's expectations.

Similarily current track hints at separation which is too early for most viewers to come to terms with after kidnapping track.

Bingo!!!!!! You had the Kidnap track which tested people's patience.

Now you have your lead back, get them together.

Get off Internet and watch TV. Most of the top shows have romance track cum promos on air...Fantastically shot promos which actually makes you want to watch their show.

Anjali missing promo was dumb IMO. They should have recycled scenes even and shown will they finally get together.

Just like they have released now.

And seriously, Invest in promos, plan ahead tracks, schedules whatever.

I found out about Singapore track what almost a month or 2 ago in the diya show, see how well planned it is...Content you might or might not like appreciate the brilliant work your rivals are doing and LEARN & IMPLEMENT.

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2 Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It cant be 2 at any cost think logically. THose who have watched to make it at 3.4 willdefo watch to know the story . So it might be three for pakka Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  IMO friend about it.. See the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

omg thx so much !! i was shocked at the 2.0.. 

0.4 dip makes sense due to reason tant mentioned. 
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

We had Anji...expressing her sadness 😆...Were people hesitant to see Anji unhappy and depressed...

Whatever it is...will have to wait and see ...on the TRP next week...

BV took our audience ...their TRP is 4.3😭.

see there is a diff between both shows , the lead there is sad and depressed , but here the parallel lead is sad and want to break up the lead who have not told about their feelings for eachother and are still playing cat and mouse game