IP REDUX; Alaap !! - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

We'll wait for you to get the true numbers...

... we are all  a bit more informed viewers right ?

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??
I think the issue is not intensity or the track. I think it is delivering on expectations. When you release spoilers of romance and rain sequence, you have to deliver, you cannot slow down the pace with bitter-sweet romance, majority of time being dedicated to anjali's tragedy and suddenly Khushi behaving in a manner that seems uncharacterstic of her.

Most of the viewers felt cheated by ME since they expected some passionate track instead we got subtle romance with comedy. It is not that the episode was not good, it just did not measure up to viewer's expectations.

Similarily current track hints at separation which is too early for most viewers to come to terms with after kidnapping track.
chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Originally posted by chitmanas

What would have kept the continuity of tracks other than PAYASH?

Had the probing on Shyam continued, had we got to know the reason why Arnav believed Khushi, had there been a strong action of Arnav  vis Shyamm

No..what happened was  one day , Shyam is thrown out and the next day Khushi is back to liveliness ..That was a jarring note ...
Originally posted by ppanache

I have nothing to say yaar .. what i listed above are pointers to what all changed this week ... NO personal view .. 

IF the TRP hgas dropped to all time LOW .. of 2.0 .. then it is rejection of whole TRACK .. u have regulars who have left the SHOW .,. THIS WEEK .. WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK .. since for regulars there was a lot of masala thru the week ... 

What is really sad is that if this is TRUE then it puts a dampener to all the celebrations planned today ... what a BAD day for the TRP to come out

Even i am pretty shocked..they need to bring in the romance bit...otherwise, this is just going to keep going down!!

The mood is definitely going to be somber during the celebrations! Also, i have a gut feeling that there might have a been a mistake...

Look how we all r split on KHUSHI .. so how much of understanding will the Lay viewer have .. Koel & Lizzy sent me for a spin yesterday .. saala neend uda di dono ne meri ... abhi bhi wohi chalk raha hai dimaag main 

The thing is subtle story telling doesn't work with normal viewers...i hope the PH gets that!! you need to show emotions and their thoughts for layman viewers to get what they are trying to say!! 

I read about that earlier!! (Regarding the discussion on Kushi)

i really hope the drop in TRP was a honest mistake...somewhere!

ppanache (what's ur name please?) I'm a lay viewer myself and don't understand subtle hints unless someone hits me on the head with facts.  This is not a murder mystery that we need to solve based on eye contact or other clues.  They just need to clarify things using simple mono/dialogues, which is lacking in this show.  I still don't know what changed ASR to say ILU and it's already been close to 2 months I guessπŸ˜•
Hello everyone!

Satya, thanks for opening redux again today. I was quite disheartened to read the cessation plans yesterday.

Is the TRP dip to 2 confirmed?
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

😲 Winey.. What the.. What happened.. Wasn't our deduction plausible or was it what u were fearing the ph would try

Geethu if we go with the thot u guys made us think yday... which cant be ignored.. I feel TRP might drop further... wht also I feel went wrong with TRP if this is it is the insensitivity showed for leads... see both of them are bck after such a huge escape.. life & death but no at home is bothered... show something realistic atleast... let them go to doc or let doc come in.. show some kind of romance... but nothing.. Khushi actually died & then she came bck to life its such a HUGE thing... then wht happened both the leads are roaming around home as nothing has happened...
some of these things puts off... 
Originally posted by amarb

chalo is khush khabari mein let me tell you all aaj mere saath kya hua... Who is interested...
Me me..* Hand in the air.. Jumping up and down... Waking up the ground floor ppl..* πŸ˜ƒ
So disappointed with the TRPs this week, a small drop is something to be expected but this was big! I'm still hoping it was a typo because I loved last week's episodes especially last night's. We got the drama, we got some cute moments with the lead, what more does a TRP audience want? Tight scripts are there, intensity returning so I'm lost!
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

at PH will also have clue .. the drop is BIG one .. unheard of a main line soap dropping in a week to this level ... 

We should wait & watch .. i am listing all reasons above .. as these were the pointers in last week .,. the changes that happened 

Winey.. We were talking about the big risk the ph is taking .. Remember .. See .. We were right in predicting that lay viewers may not like what is being shown... So I have Togo back to my source on this for further developments , I guess

And the rant of that woman on gH's page seems to have set the mood

I know Lizzy .. πŸ˜ƒ .. hence i always shut up on the Khushi leaving RM track .. but can't imagine such a mass exodus with even a HINT of separation ... that is what has shocked me,.,i am keeping Quiet till i get the nos .. will put my thots out for all once i confirm the nos.

this can also be misrepresentation .. a genuine stat error .. hence marketing team wil be best able to tell ... have bbmed them .. .waiting .. poor guys are getting their back sides whipped .. 
dont know why ... DABH has shown FAB growth .. all time high of 5.9 ..star is rocking 
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

So a thought invaded my mind..Isn't IPK for the lay viewers??Is it too intense,too subtle for the general trp audience??
I think the issue is not intensity or the track. I think it is delivering on expectations. When you release spoilers of romance and rain sequence, you have to deliver, you cannot slow down the pace with bitter-sweet romance, majority of time being dedicated to anjali's tragedy and suddenly Khushi behaving in a manner that seems uncharacterstic of her.

Most of the viewers felt cheated by ME since they expected some passionate track instead we got subtle romance with comedy. It is not that the episode was not good, it just did not measure up to viewer's expectations.

Similarily current track hints at separation which is too early for most viewers to come to terms with after kidnapping track.
Please don't get it in any other way...If I look at the serial as just a trp audience...without an access to IF/REDUX...My opinion would be DB is getting more screen presence than anything...Okay Didi ki Saut is fine..But 50-50 screen presence of Arhi/Anji is a little too much!!