Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
is the new promo hinting remarriage..

bec its says something like he crossed all limits with the scene of the forced marriage... so i guess khushi is upset over the contract and arnav to make it up will suggest a remarriage. 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: redwine1

Is he ..??? where did u learn this ?

My ultimate learning abode...Main ForumπŸ˜†..Abhaas tweeted...But I agree with Shree here..I think the 300th epi celebrations is the reason..πŸ˜ƒ
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

that is what it is called .. the channel makes one to keep buzz up .. no PH involved .. πŸ˜†

Hmmm.. So we can spare them today... πŸ˜Š But still they should have released a promo I guess.. Especially since there is a new daily soap for the same slot...
arshiipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Saw it... It's old scenes.. I read u said channel cut promo..

zee serial luks lik a romantic story again, so mayb channel do not want to lose more viewers...y is the PH not sensing anythn?? cant believe thy r not doin agressiv promotion...wen madhubhala started, behena went on a massive scale promotion...πŸ˜•
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ruby...Read your analysis on Director's cut...and left a note on page 11 -12...

Loved it...πŸ‘...And sam's note..."Don't worry guys...She is not GUL... "to someone's question... was hilarious...🀣🀣🀣
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

is the new promo hinting remarriage..

bec its says something like he crossed all limits with the scene of the forced marriage... so i guess khushi is upset over the contract and arnav to make it up will suggest a remarriage. 

No.. I am thnking... ASR might be on his knees, proposing KhushiπŸ˜‰
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i think its the second... i think she is tried of aranv running hot and cold as his mood fits. her heart always takes a beating .. so she is trying to distance her self from him. 

i dont think she is mad .. bec he heard the b'day and smiled and then looked back at the dinner table before leaving... also looked at him after seeing the gift. she trying to be cold on purpose. 

they would not make her ott ... i hope they are smart enough.. they got bashed a lot for that. 

I seem to feel the marriage, the separation, shyam's entry all are very closely tied together...and point 2 seems to make more sense...as kushi can leave once the contract is over!! i am really not sure if Arnav will win her back completely before this comes to a head...
Edited by ppanache - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

My ultimate learning abode...Main ForumπŸ˜†..Abhaas tweeted...But I agree with Shree here..I think the 300th epi celebrations is the reason..πŸ˜ƒ

So he is back to shooting...which means he is contacting someone in RM...Is he meeting Anjali in the hospital...????

Too early for Shyam to come to RM...πŸ˜•...May be on Teej...

Today Nani said she has kept pooja for Anjali...Are they going to meet in temple...in Nani and Payal and Mami's presence...???
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ppanache

I seem to feel the marriage, the separation, shyam's entry all are very closely tied together...and point 2 seems to make more sense...as kushi can leave once the contract is over!! i am really not sure if Arnav will win her back completely before this comes to a head...

@ bold in reality or in his vision of reality?