Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Hey Sunshine,

I just logged in and hitting from the post 😊

I am a lay viewer only and we can sense what is going to happen next only by considering the storyline.

So yes, they can also sense and i feel we are all lay viewers first then reduxan (i dont like myself to be part of it coz i enjoy being lay viewer anyday) . They are also more experienced than people here but lack of internet at their place to express it.

if they watch khushi, then they know what is her  situation in RM ? there are lots of scenes given so build up is there for separation and her behavior .Nani warning- crossing it -  Arnavs words- her decision to leave- contract brought up to stay on force - her love for him inside her heart-her thinking looking at stars-her visit to GH on B-day-chirpy,smiling and all happy at GH-not willing to return and making excuse to spend some more time - saying i dont have any other option other than coming home-understanding arnav-anj thru those rose moments-loved the surprise by arnav for her b-day-annoyed by his inability to wish her- forceful cake cutting-understanding arnav when he wished and kissed but pretending asleep-knowing but trying to stay away from him and his efforts her expressions(eyes has concern/understanding , no hatred at dinning table and room incident ) and body language are very telling etc.

Coming to Arnav now, his sandwich state-taking it down on khushi- realisiation of his words-stopping her from leaving bringing contract thing which is wrong as he is also aware of it-fear-visiting GH-trying to woo her-wishing her last night etc  .Till last night all his actions are justified but again forcing on saree and him walking off in frustration will not be justified of his action irrespective of khuhsi motive here.This is where even though audience can understand arnav will not be able to take him easily coz of his actions everything is getting forced she has not asked for all these which we can see without the need of any analysis here.Not to forget Di wanting him , so all these has already summed up to where its gonna lead to in viewers memory aswel.

So CVs have build up the stage of separation quite well so far thru Arhi .

Hi Ash... I have immense faith in the  common viewer they are smart, intelligent and decide what to watch...  and I  form my views on what I see on the screen only. 
 Redux is a forum for thinking out loud what one felt of the episode and discussing on the same...  So redux  has not shaped my view for the episode but opened the door to what if... 
but as  viewer like my mom and aunt who juggle  btwn the kitchen and the viewing on the TV such nuances are missed... it helps if we have more explicit expressions so that they can multi task at the same time... At the end of the day they are watching it for entertainment which should be an easy  understanding... and not give a feeling that they are missing  out  and hence shift to  another show...  

On the sari scene I have not seen how it has played  in the episode so will not be proper to comment on that...
I wish the viewers had  also  also taken this view during the OTT phase ...  there she was coping in a far more  hostile scenario than now...
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nia.D

If she still believes that Arnav is serious about their 6 months contract, then:

ONE: She may be doing this to make it easier to break away when the time comes.

TWO: If it's for his good that she is doing it, then it can only mean that she knows how he really feels about her... and if she knows that, then she would know that he isn't serious about the 6 months contract - which makes this then an invalid point! πŸ˜•

THREE: It could of course be to drive him closer to his sister, but that too is a slightly invalid point as she knows that Arnav won't just drift away from Anjali because of her.

FOUR: Or maybe she feels that right now Anjali is drifting away from Arnav - or that Anjali would be feeling left-out, and alone. So, she may be doing it for Anjali via Arnav! πŸ€“

FIVE: The last point in this theory is that she is doing it for herself, to spare the pain. But Khushi has always been selfless, and doesn't really think about her needs and happiness. 'BUZZER' - INVALID POINT AGAIN!

My mind is twisting around like Khushi's jalebi's now.

I think the best conclusion I can get from my above contradictory views is that:

Khushi is doing both the points - driving him to say 'Happy Birthday' aloud, and trying to create a distance between them. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

LAST THEORY

I thought some more about it, my twisty jalebi mind wasn't at rest, and I came up with one last theory... please bear with me...

The last theory is that Khushi is just frustrated that Arnav is using secondary methods to wish her instead of straight out to her face.

I put myself in her place and could see that even though he gifts the bag, the rose, the thoughtful decoration and cake, the coochie-coo midnight kiss and all - it would all certainly make me happy, but maybe not happy enough.

Even then, I would love it if my man came straight up to me, looked deep in my eyes, held my hands and said... "Happy Birthday Nia!" - Swoon and flat out dead I would be... after my heart performs a dancy-wancey jig and rock-n-roll!! πŸ˜†

All of us cherish and love it when someone special vocalizes their feelings and words for us, right? There's just some magic in it, to have your lover by your side, to have your love show and say sweet words of love... the soft whispers, or even a drawl... as long as they say what you want to hear from them!

This is the same with Khushi I feel... she really longs to hear the love he has for her from him, with his own voice, by himself! That's all!

Okay, I really like this last theory the best. 😳 But, that doesn't mean that I have discarded the first few theories. Par phir bhi I'm not  totally satisfied with the theories. πŸ˜” There is something missing!! Let's see which one comes about in the episode! 😊

Nia - love reading your daily analysis and this one struck a chord as I've been through the same process as you about Khushi's behaviour and ended up with the same set of πŸ˜•  πŸ€“  with a bit of  πŸ€” πŸ€ͺ😭 thrown in.!!

My sanity is now in the hands of the CVs who I hope are not yanking a non-existent chain!!  

B.x

lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ash_Rajendra8]
NK comes across as hanuman(thoug not good at mytho) .He is the only one who knows to what extent khushiji can go for arnav, he has seen her love for arnav.

Now, he is the one witness who knows to what extent arnav loved khushi.

Ofcourse, both arnav and khushi knows they both love each other with admitting to each other.

Once the separation happens,NK will make arhi to  think /connect/ and help them by  togging from RM to GH and vice versa.

/QUOTE]

In any case if the above happens that would be a blast...wonderful catch!!! 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

Koel...πŸ€—

Just read your post... It was so so so beautiful...mthe dupatta flew.. πŸ˜ƒ Rabba vey... Hearts intent.. πŸ‘

thank you KopalπŸ€—
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Koel and Kopal...I just read both of your posts...Loved it...

SANDY...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

I always refresh and refresh...when ever i see "updating now 😊"

Hmmm...Just want those days back...😍
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Koel...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

Thanks sharmi
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Koel...Superb on Sathya and Doods...I too felt the same...

thanks Sharmi😳
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning .. lovely ladies ...

Koel as usual stunning ... haven't read the others ... wil do so while i chat up 

SO guys new promo out .. whats the other BIG news ( TRP ) me guessing stagnant?
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

Koel as usual stunning ... haven't read the others ... wil do so while i chat up 

Hi ruby... What promo?
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

The promo was a recycle...nothing new there...

The TRPs aren't out yet..i think