Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

i hope anji ya to hospital main atki hogi ya sastang main...aur poora beech ka epi portion should be romance..with beginning and end as something else πŸ˜³

. Inshallah bush,,, aasa hi hi😊
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

but anji said she is going for rest...she is not going to hospital😑

but nani will take her to satang na...khsuhi said ke main nahin jaon gi becos di ko acha nahin lage ga...haan doctor ka appt to subah hai na...sahi abhi to shaam aur rat  chla rhai hai πŸ˜³
DiamondLife thumbnail
Dekhna hai to dekho🀣
signature style..GH..AB to yahi uski pehchan haiπŸ˜†
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

. Inshallah bush,,, aasa hi hi😊

πŸ˜† jhals tu InshaAllah to aise keh rahi hia jaise main apne aur apne hubby ke romance ki baat ker rahi hoon πŸ€£
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Dekhna hai to dekho🀣

signature style..GH..AB to yahi uski pehchan haiπŸ˜†
jo bhi romance mile GH ke name pe dedeπŸ˜†

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† jhals tu InshaAllah to aise keh rahi hia jaise main apne aur apne hubby ke romance ki baat ker rahi hoon πŸ€£

nahi  ye to usse bhi Badi Baat hai, bcz juju to pukka hi romancing shomancing Karte honge,,,  he gadhe  kar hi nahi pa Rahe hai Kuch,,, much as I respect them for it I need more romance Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

nahi te use bhi Bali Baat hai, bcz juju to pukka hi romancing shomancing Kate hinge,,,  he gashed kar hi nahi pa Rahe hai Kuch,,, much as I respect them for it I need more romance

IPAD and its auto correct...complete screws the hindi/urdu we write ...πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 isn't that the situation for all of us??? we're more worried abt Arnav-Khushi. We are planning to take a trip to New Zealand in september and as much as I'm excited i'm also thinking that I'll miss IPK and Redux
Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hola people!!! πŸ€—

Wast planning to write but came today to express my gratitude to Sathu and Doodhs - Who got me here and made me a part of the REDUX family!! Did not even realize but soon I was part of this huge family and found happiness in discussions with every member!! We have agreed - disagreed - fought - loved but nothing has ever made me go away from REDUX. Okay so I know I was not here the last couple of days - but that was because I dont feel like writing! πŸ˜› Redux is a family of wonderful writers - with everyone having their own POV and still managing to respect the other person's views. I have had my share of tiffs with so many people here and yet it is HOME! 😳

Thank you Sathu for getting me here and making me a part of REDUX. You know it means a lot to me every time I am here.

Coming to today's episode ;

1)
Awww... the first scene! Arnav Singh Raizada is so adorable!!! Man! The way he wished her and the way he kissed her - that was awwwable!!! 😍
😍😍 Oh I cried! I cried like hell! Barun Sobti You rock with your expressions!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Today was your day! Every single scene BANG ON expressions!! πŸ‘

2)
Anjali - I feel so sorry for her - every time she comes on screen! I can see the fear of losing her brother and her husband both in her! Its already bad that Shyam was thrown out (from her POV) without any proofs or anything - now she is scared to lose her brother - infact she has lost him so as she feels. DB is good these days! I can feel the pain! πŸ‘

3)
Khushi - baby! I am not judging your reactions! Somehow I am positive this time that you have something up your sleeve! You know Arnav wished you and that is more than enough for me! I just hope I see you also woo him back by wearing that saree he has got you! πŸ˜‰ Because this cannot be your way of being selfless and reducing the pain of his when you leave - because if that is so - then you dont understand him - that he wants only HIS Khushi with him!! 😳 Sanaya Irani! Great Job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

All in all a good episode! I am taking each episode as it comes without thinking much what is gonna happen in the future and trust me its AWESOME!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To all the REDUXIANS :
Bush, Lizzy, Sandhya, Nia, Chani, S003, Supna, Areeba and everyone else - Have been not commenting specifically - but love your takes! Keep them coming in! πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Anna

Where have you been yaar... Miss your analysis please start writing again :)
Arhimaniac thumbnail
guys good night...πŸ€— or i should say morning...πŸ˜•

bye bye..see you all in the thread tomorrow πŸ˜³