Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: namedx

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! 😊 

No you should not thank me.. Infact I should thank you all because of your entry in my life. It really means a lots to me.. No I am not PMSing.. I am in my senses 😃
DiamondLife thumbnail
Jhalak..i loved these lines..

He gets her gift she ignores and he finally picks it himself and shows, once agn we see the determination, bcz he is sure that if he loves her, she too loves him and with this ditemnation he pops the gift and with this determination he will retain her in life.
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

Jhalak, your take was absolutely perfect on tonight's episode!!! Your thought are always your own, and so very personal! Again, it's about the heart!

The same goes for you Sandhya - beautiful take on tonight's episode. And I just LOVE your complimentary post to redux!!! Awww, you really know how to spread the love and appreciation, bless ya both! 😊 

Thank u Shaz , Shastra n Kopal,,, normally I dunt discuss post episode until I write,,,, but tonite I did and my thoughts got jumbled and the fact is is wanted them to be solely my view not look as if I stole them so the doubt but thank u gals,,, I so love u
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhals...you always know know how to put the words perfectly...always a short post, but how you express everything so perfectly ⭐️

Sandy...ummahhh, a big kiss to you for that wonderful post for Redux, our online home.❤️

Kopal...beautifully written...I always love your posts, there's a simple flow to everything 👏
Originally posted by: bs_si

Jhals...you always know know how to put the words perfectly...always a short post, but how you express everything so perfectly ⭐️

Sandy...ummahhh, a big kiss to you for that wonderful post for Redux, our online home.❤️

Kopal...beautifully written...I always love your posts, there's a simple flow to everything 👏

My post is all about you girls.. So pls dont thank me.. Its Redux Sats Doods and you all..I cannot tell you how happy I am
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Have to share this with you all. last night convo with hubby</font>

<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: you still awake?</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *Sleepy* Yeah, sort of</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: you know that serial you watch...</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *A little less sleepy" yeah, what about it?</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: Are there 2 heroines? he always used to stare at one but now suddenly he's giving flowers to one while the other is watching happily and then cutting cake with the other while the other one is crying. Is he married to both???</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: *Sleep gayeb at this point* Firstly🤣Secondly...ewww, that's his sister. and Thirdly, looks like "Di Ki Saut" has hit Bulls Eye. you never watch this serial, and the one time you stare at the screen behind my back you deduced that?😆Daljeet and GH would be so happy.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: Huh, "Di Ki Saut"???</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me: If you want to watch the show regularly I will explain, but its a long story.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3333ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hubby: never mind, forget I ever asked...go back to sleep.</font>

🤣 🤣
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updated on pg 3 ...do peep in😊
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much trin.. 😊
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

updated on pg 3 ...do peep in😊

K1/2.. thanks for the insight earlier... 🤗
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u Trin... ⭐️🤗 For the confidence in me😃