Posted: 11 years ago
Today I loved the dining scene

Two couples sitting at the opposite ends of the dining table. Arhi and Payash.  Arnav and Payal trying to manofy their spouses. One has the support of the cupid NK while the other one has to fight the Eris maami to reach her love. Perfect equation.πŸ‘

Anji - Ok tiny winy sympathy factor from me today, finally some acknowledgement of baby!πŸ˜‰ And no FBs triggering the jealousy aspect. I am on wait and watch mode.

Aakash - Ufff

Khushi - She is pretending for sure.πŸ˜•

Naani and marigold - πŸ˜ Marriage is sooner?
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation
-Kahlil Gibran

The episode started with Arnav finally wishing Khushi on her birthday, while she was sleeping. The hesitation to wish Khushi might be because of Arnav's past...still to explore that option...

Khushi on the other hand...got her birthday wish from Arnav. He also wishes her all the happiness in this world. The kiss on the forehead was like a promise... The seal to their happiness...

Khushi hides her happiness and tries to avoid Arnav. Its very difficult to take it as trying to give him a hard time...

Khushi is not giving a hard time...khushi can never give anyone a hard time...Its never in her nature...and specially when she knows that Arnav had wished her ...on her birthday...

She wants to avoid him completely and irritate him so that when the contract finishes...he doesn't have anything to hold on to...(no paper agreement nor her love to hold on to...)

If she reciprocates to his needs and desires now...and acknowledges his gifts...then it will make it harder for them to separate...

May be Khushi is thinking from that point of view...

But little did she realise...How hard its gonna be...for both of them...

Once Doods said that they will separate because of the lack of trust...But when the track changed...Doods pointed out that they will separate because of love...

Her love for him...not wanting to come in between the siblings...

His love for her...because he will realise he needs to let go of her...for sometime...

I didn't do a full analysis...but just thought I will post a small note...on Khushi's behaviour yesterday...😊

Love

Sharmi😊
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

updated pg 1😳
Loved your post and thanks for the VM. its really beautiful. It lifts one's mind and takes you to ARHI world. 
Thanks for manoing Doods.. Aise hi usko post karne thak le aana.. Pretty pluzzz
Gals bush n sandy,,,, may I join u😊
Hey ladies, πŸ˜Š

Jhalak - just caught the first part of the episode, you're right, it was a beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Arhi moment, so well captured! And loved the fact that his kiss always lingers! Awww! 
Hi sandy bushra jhalak trin shaz kopal shash
If rain seq is there then rain kaise hogi ?Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shastradhari

NK just twit that they r still planning ..i mean NK-Arnav..
i think something will happen on thurs-fri..
but what is the new spoilers or news???πŸ˜•

Hey Shastra, its just the SBS/E24 segments from yesterday. Khushi rejects Arnav's sari so Arnav finally gets angry at her. So we are all wondering what will happen after that πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi sandy bushra jhalak shaz kopal shash
If rain seq is there then rain kaise hogi ?

Supna πŸ€— meri jaan, hindi TV serian hain...kuch bhi ko sakta hai. As they say, creative liberty πŸ˜†
...oh wow, the pain and conflicting emotions in his eyes and stance - Sobti's a genius at it! 

Lol sorry ladies, I'm ranting whilst watching at the same time..kya karu, aaj akeli dekhna para! 
Originally posted by namedx

...oh wow, the pain and conflicting emotions in his eyes and stance - Sobti's a genius at it! 

Lol sorry ladies, I'm ranting whilst watching at the same time..kya karu, aaj akeli dekhna para! 
Auntyji kaha hai ??