And a big πŸ€— to Anjali. 

😲😲 Honey, We shrunk the bedπŸ˜†

Updating...
Edited by b.sarika2 - 11 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola people!!! πŸ€—

Wast planning to write but came today to express my gratitude to Sathu and Doodhs - Who got me here and made me a part of the REDUX family!! Did not even realize but soon I was part of this huge family and found happiness in discussions with every member!! We have agreed - disagreed - fought - loved but nothing has ever made me go away from REDUX. Okay so I know I was not here the last couple of days - but that was because I dont feel like writing! πŸ˜› Redux is a family of wonderful writers - with everyone having their own POV and still managing to respect the other person's views. I have had my share of tiffs with so many people here and yet it is HOME! 😳

Thank you Sathu for getting me here and making me a part of REDUX. You know it means a lot to me every time I am here.

Coming to today's episode ;

1)
Awww... the first scene! Arnav Singh Raizada is so adorable!!! Man! The way he wished her and the way he kissed her - that was awwwable!!! 😍
😍😍 Oh I cried! I cried like hell! Barun Sobti You rock with your expressions!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Today was your day! Every single scene BANG ON expressions!! πŸ‘

2)
Anjali - I feel so sorry for her - every time she comes on screen! I can see the fear of losing her brother and her husband both in her! Its already bad that Shyam was thrown out (from her POV) without any proofs or anything - now she is scared to lose her brother - infact she has lost him so as she feels. DB is good these days! I can feel the pain! πŸ‘

3)
Khushi - baby! I am not judging your reactions! Somehow I am positive this time that you have something up your sleeve! You know Arnav wished you and that is more than enough for me! I just hope I see you also woo him back by wearing that saree he has got you! πŸ˜‰ Because this cannot be your way of being selfless and reducing the pain of his when you leave - because if that is so - then you dont understand him - that he wants only HIS Khushi with him!! 😳 Sanaya Irani! Great Job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

All in all a good episode! I am taking each episode as it comes without thinking much what is gonna happen in the future and trust me its AWESOME!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To all the REDUXIANS :
Bush, Lizzy, Sandhya, Nia, Chani, S003, Supna, Areeba and everyone else - Have been not commenting specifically - but love your takes! Keep them coming in! πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Anna

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Hello Reduxians ...
you gurlz are doing awesomely well
Keep it up buddies...

I am so glad to see Satya AND Doods together in the thread ...

love you yaar ...

I want .."main tumhe hamesha ke liye Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada banake rahoonga " moment in tomorrow's 300th episode ... 
Is that too much to ask for ...😍😍

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya Girls ..πŸ€—

After so many days i felt i should put my thoughts on today's episode.it has just made me to write today..My heart felt for ASR,kushi and Anjali.What an Awesome episode totally mind-blowing i loved it start to end its just a flow of emotions played very subtlety but yet conveying the message to us .A well planned and executed episode.
well Done CV's.

absolutely  Loved the First 3 mins of the episode ..Once again Arhi successfully made me to cry on their scene.i cried with emotions they played on the screen.can anyone in the forum ever imagined that a person like ASR can carry a Rose for a girl to wish her B'day wishes .No not at all ..i was spell bounded seeing that scene ..these man has changed a Lot .he had so much love in his eyes  for his girl too much to handle for me.The way he placed the Rose on the pillow beside Kushi i feel like he Put his heart their for her and expressed how much he loves her.Kushi who was not in the total sleep feeling his Love calmly she don't want embarrass him by opening her eyes ..or i should say she was so touched with his gesture that she want to feel the Love that he shared with her.

These two made me always happy when they shower Love on each other.Is pyar ko kya naam doon?their unsaid Love always make me to fell in with show all over again.the magic these two share is incomparable with any other lead pair in any TV serial.Awesome start of the episode with such an emotional Touching scene.

Than comes a lighter Funny scene Nk and ASR..First  thought  whenever i see these two Guys onscreen automatically a smile comes on my face ...They both are two extreme Thinking guys that it give pleasant pleasure to watch them discussing ..

Nk who was so curious to know about Kushi's reaction last night ..Comes in the early morning to take the feedback..and he gets the answer from ASR that he wished her when she was sleeping ..and NK says what the πŸ˜†..These two brother are so good at using English in their daily life..i loved how the Dialogue writer took care in such small things.A beautiful funny scene between them ..so Nk was in his Mission to teach ASR how he should impress kushi and he ignite ASR thoughts once again with his Romantic ideas where ASR is really Dumb to think.

so ASR who is in the Mission of impressing kushi Took his first step reaching nani and asking her to cook Allu poori as Breakfast.I loved the way ASR knows each and every taste of kushi so well he showed his Business approach to woo his lady.

Than comes Dinning table scene again where ASR was waiting for Kushi to make her sit beside her and wanted personally to serve her..God this man is so involved in Kushi these days .so adorable Loved it.

Finally the ASR noticed that Kushi avoiding everything intentionally ,but he is ASR he won't loose the game so easily ..so his next step is get Her Saree.so can we expect some Romantic and hot scenes between them.My gutter Mind going wild πŸ˜†

Kushi again avoided the gift placed on the bed..now ASR had no chance handing the Gift to her personally.loved each and every nok jhok between ARhi.

Coming to anjali ..when she got Phone call about check up about baby once again she got reminded about the father of the baby shyamu,the moments both anjali and shyam shared regarding their child which she can't forget at all  baby reminds her Lost beautiful world with her Husband.she needs some support to face the reality where she was,so her first thought is her brother becoz till Both siblings shared their pain ,sorrow,happiness everything  no one was their till now to come in between.so her first move is her brother support and love.but when she comes to his Room she notices-es again ASR is busy with buying a saree for his wife..she has no other though except to leave the place calmly .though ASR assured her that he is their for her but his moves are not towards her its for kushi..she felt that Now she is not his world someone occupied it.and she can't do nothing about this she feels rejected by everyone including her brother.

Anjali is confused soul who dodn't how get on from this mess that was created by Kushi and shyam,she needs the some one to pull her from this sorrow make her happy,make her feel special.she is the lady once her brother and husband both were behind her to support her, love her ,care her and pamper her ,now things has changed suddenly in one day she feels that she was thrown out of her well built beautiful life.i pity her and feel one day she emerges Strong and face the reality of shyam and Move on happily with her child.

Payal-Aaksh relationship degrading day by day which may result to collapse their married life soon.Akash has to sit and think why he married payal,and what he is doing now with her.a reality cheack is Misu for Akash.

PS: Sathu finally Today i made it ...its all your encouragement which made me to come here and put my thoughts.love you all reduxians and the beautiful writers over here .

A poem dedicated to all MY Reduxians and Redux

Redux  is our sunshine
Redux  is our  shining star
Everything  we are not
Redux is our family
redux makes  us laugh
Redux makes our heart smile
Everything we do
Makes life worthwhile
Rudux gives lovingly
Redux always cheered us
Everything we are
we hold for redux
Redux grils are so sweet
Redux girls are so very kind
Everything we cherish
we find happiness and love
Redux  is a blessing
redux is heaven where we share our thoughts
Everything about Redux
is gift Given by sathu and Doods for us
There never was such a friendship that has made me feel this way It's been there from the beginning, so I just want to say,
That this friendship has made me see the light
Because this is a Special Kind Of Love, for me, and for everyone at redux

Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated people! :)

Chotu sa hai - but kuch toh hai! :P
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Points to ponder.

1. First scene of the episode...looks like a clear indication of separation    coming. 
2. Khushi...is bent upon leaving Arnav for his own good...as she purposely keeps her eyes shut in the first scene
3. She is trying to irk Arnav so that he willingly lets her go...her anger has nothing to do with the b'day wish I guess.

Thanks Nia for encouraging me to post.

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smita1

Points to ponder.

1. First scene of the episode...looks like a clear indication of separation    coming. 
2. Khushi...is bent upon leaving Arnav for his own good...as she purposely keeps her eyes shut in the first scene
3. She is trying to irk Arnav so that he willingly lets her go...her anger has nothing to do with the b'day wish I guess.

Thanks Nia for encouraging me to post.

Hey Smita,

First of all - Welcome to Redux! and Congratulations on writing your very first post out here! πŸ‘

I'm so glad you posted your points on Redux!! Separation may be there, the big point is whether Arnav will allow her to go! With the way things are going, I am super confused, though a major chunk of me feels that arnav won't let her go from RM. she has become very important to him, and I think this time he may try to drive some sense in Anjali...

just my thoughts... we'll have to wait and see how things unfold!

Hope to see you point more pointers whenever they strike you! 😊

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 The magical and mystical land of Rabba vey's

A girl falls into the arms of a boy their eyes meet in an intense gaze...the world stands still for a moment as the unknown hearts connect... As night turned into day,winter melt into summer, as seconds turned to minutes and then hours to fly by...The two met again and again... their eyes smoldered with desire but the lips spewed flames of hate... yet when they stood close their hearts sang in perfect symphony... Rabba Vey... 

They promised to hate to their heart's content... but the heart chose to love with all it's intent... As the duppata blew...and the wisps of hair flew... the Rabba Vey's grew... Becoming an anthem tugging at the heart and like Arnav and Khushi we remembered it  by heart.

As hate came down on it's knees... we got glorious visions of magical Rabba Vey's to see...

The journey of love starts afresh... as  wishes are still untold... vows unspoken...hurt not forgiven... a sacrifice awaits and tears  brim in the corner of an eye...so the mystical land of Rabba Vey's is still  the solace...

It is said old is Gold... the vintage Rabba ve for you to enjoy😊 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23rXWRRrgQo [/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Post has been updated on Page One!

Waiting for tomorrow's 300th episode!!
😊

vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the ep.and all analysis here.
You all are rocked but seriously missed the doods analysis.
Doods where r u?