India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

wishing a future track

mishtyDD Senior Member
mishtyDD
mishtyDD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
all of the members badly want RIMA romance to start but as the things going on it seems far away so here is a small idea how can this be done very quickly.
it just an idea of a fan

the day is of MB MD engagemnet
scene 1- MD overhears his mother and came to know that this engagement is RK idea. he feels something fishy and decides to share it with MB.

SCene 2- (one person sitting in dark). he says to another person by giving one briefcase that now its time to take my revenge.
scene 3- MB is on her way back, fgets a call from MD he tells him about RK's plan both of them decide to suspend the engagement.suddenly some gundas surrounds MB and tells her that now she has to pay to whatever she has done to RK. MB uses her paper spray but they were more in number so she runs , her mobile falls on ground. MD hears her scream and RK's name.
scene 3- MD worried tries her phone went to her police station and meets that strick inspector pandey.

scene 3- MB was badly hurt and gets a bullent injury on her hand, she runs , it rains, she hides somewhere and then overhears one of the G talking to someone. "that girl is almost finished and now RK will lead all his life in jail.

aage break ke baad.

if u people like it i will write more.
how RK feeling change for MB from hatred to respect and then love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9211abhaylovepia

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sory i don't like this, but i clik on like button by mistaken what you r writing my great hero can't do this after all he is our hero not vilian.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=abhaylovepia] sory i don't like this, but i clik on like button by mistaken what you r writing my great hero can't do this after all he is our hero not vilian.Angry[/QUOTE

If you accidentally clicked the like button then you can always click it again to unlike it. 

Edited by BlueFantasy - 17 July 2012 at 11:51am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index