Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

I TaLked WiTh Guru!! :)

.Barun. Goldie
.Barun.
.Barun.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
SmileYeah!! Finally I talked with Gurmeet today! Smile

I mean I heard his voice today! Thanks to my collegue who is the friend of Assistant director of Punar Vivah and Yeah I talked with our guru today!!Big smileBig smile

I can't tell how happy I am today! When I heard " Hello" from him I was justt...I mean I can't explain in words!! He is justt superb!! I took almost a half min to reply!!

"Kaisi hey aap? 

huh!! what can I say man!! I am justt ..Star(  KyA batau kaise batau, I am in heaven!! Aaj main upar..aasman niche...WinkROFL)

I gave him best wishes for JDJ!!

He said.." wishes from my fans are d most important and precious for me!! I am here just becoz of you guys! thankz alottt"Smile

When asked about Punar Vivah..

his answer was " enjoying Punar Vivah to the fullest!! Even people r loving Yash Scindia!!"Smile

It was just a 6-7 min talk but yea it change my view towards my life!! His words are still roaming in my ears when I asked him

" How can you be so cool ? I mean you are so down to earth although you have millions of fans across the world!! "

He said-

"Success is important in life;no doubt! But,it becomes more and more beautiful when we gets some true friends,family members to celebrate it!!"

And for me my friends,fans and Debina are everything! Because of them I am here!"Smile
Clap

Today I realised why GURMEET CHAUDHARY is different from any other actor in tellywood! Upto today, I loved him as Ram, MSK , Yash Scindia and as a caring husband but now 

I LOVE HIM AS A PERSON! SmileStar

Respect for him in my heart has been increased alot  after having a talk with him!!

Love you Guru!! You are the real rockstar!! Heart

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Jeeenatrantoalice1234sush1974Kgirl321Nisha_abimeenagarwaldarrishMinozSinalRocksmushi13salmankhanrulzpal_maanpadmavarDeepDL19Shashi1984KamliKudiadigaagPearl_27july12_1995-enchanted-GCrckdanceismyworld-MishtyBlue-MissPurpleFreakNav2010123mitulnirmalac99gururockssRituparnaaaanyakunatmaneet_forever9jayshu17DMKJ_VBpreetipccssudhakholitalulujjjjCOLOGYvillager00roseinbloommaha9BasiliskEuphoria.-Kash-TanShi_CrazyLuvshubhika124Varnita.-ProudGCian-LoveforlifeVEENAGOPAL-Mrs.MSK-pickachugafulu14

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Wow, congratulations! He seems like a gem of a person! Very down-to-earth… you are so lucky! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19.Barun.kholitaDMKJ_VBVarnita.

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OH greattt GODdd 

He talked with you...Clap congo to u dear...

This is what man i love this GuyDay Dreaming.such a simple Guy with many values in the life

God bless him and let us support him in all thick and thinSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19.Barun.kholitaVarnita.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Oh this is great.True that he loves his fans so much and care their views too.Thanks for sharing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19.Barun.kholitaVarnita.

Nisha_abi Groupbie
Nisha_abi
Nisha_abi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
You are so lucky  NidhiWink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Barun.kholita

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ur so lucky yaar...
My guru...ur jus aweome man...Love u so much...
I too want this Oppurtunity...
Iam dying hard to meet him...
Dont know when it is gonna happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Barun.Shashi1984kholita

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
awww you're sooo lucky!!!! Big smile

Thank you for sharing this with us all, really appreciate it!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Barun.kholita

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thats wonderful! He is so adorable. I am glad u got an opportunity to talk to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19.Barun.kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index