Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think she is Rishab's wife i guess...the cvs are making it look like Ram is married to het...the same way as they tried to show that Apeksha was Ram's past etc...and moreover she said to Ram 'i love you YAAR'...a wife wont use yaar word for her husband...thats what frnz use
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RIshabh's wife

And Ram is the bade Papa so lil Krish calls him Papa..

And the reason she told RK "I love you" because RK was close with her father and when Rishabh's rishta was confirmed RK promised her father he would take care of her blah blah blah...

I dont know I am just making things up...But she is cute and tolerable...much more that stupid Apeksha..
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunyaS

She is Rishabh's wife guys. So chill!

Ram is single and that kid Kush might be Rishabh's or might be Ayesha's. But glad that RK is single.

Somya is just like a younger Neha in RK's life who cheers him up and pep up his life a bit.

Am HAPPY!

yep agree 
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know...but definately not ram's wife...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she better be Rishab's wife... or else i will kill her😈 gosh she was so trying to act lyk Priya😡 disgusting🤢 so OTT
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whoever she is ,  she should not b Ram's wife.She is 2 sweet  towards Ram , hope  he  doesn;t  get  diabetes .😒
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol anu i will be there with u when u would be ready to kill her :P
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope that she is Rishab's wife and not Ram's wife.

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anamika163

she better be Rishab's wife... or else i will kill her😈 gosh she was so trying to act lyk Priya😡 disgusting🤢 so OTT

Exactly anu.. i didn't like her.. y the hell she was trying to behave like his wife.. Whatever rights, no one would talk to a BIL like that 🤢 I'm 100000% sure she is Rishab's wife. CVs are trying to mislead us with dialogues like how they did it during apeksha revealation 🥱 we won't fall for it again.. but the dialogues given to soumya were just ewww 🤢🤢

Ram is single. Priya is single. Period.. Only Ram and Priya are meant to be together. Period..
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[B] hmm it is confirmed(read smwhr) that she is Rishab's wife...but y this OTT behaviour...gawdd wake up CVs we are not buying it this time n they did the same witj Apeksha too...

BT CVs are so damn sick...argghhh🤢