Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she cares for Rohit , but more for Kunal and dont say she wont succeed in getting Kunal, you never know, she might succeed this time  
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: d.padmini

she cares for Rohit , but more for Kunal and dont say she wont succeed in getting Kunal, you never know, she might succeed this time  

if witcha gets kunal, then kc character is butchered forever. he will be the most shameful character ever on indiantelevison for me, bec witcha accused him of molestation, tried to kill his wife and his baby etc and if he falls into her trap, marries her, then seriously he can go to hell and so can the show. sorry if i offended anyone

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

if witcha gets kunal, then kc character is butchered forever. he will be the most shameful character ever on indiantelevison for me, bec witcha accused him ofmolestation, tried to kill his wife and his baby etc and if he falls into her trap, marries her, then seriously he can go to hell and so can the show. sorry if i offended anyone

norzar

i didn't watch any show previously... Want to know in bt shows the male leads are ready to marry vamp after separated from the female lead...thn they want to live their life whether it is with a vamp or other...how cheap...
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is the most selfish person ever ... for kunal she can go to any extent ..even kill her own bro ...
cooldipika thumbnail

wicha is a highly selfish person ..relationships donot matter to her at all...in true sense she is a witch..

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: sarakvp

i didn't watch any show previously... Want to know in bt shows the male leads are ready to marry vamp after separated from the female lead...thn they want to live their life whether it is with a vamp or other...how cheap...

when many balaji show male leads have married the vamp and other wmen, when they get seperated from they wives, its indeed cheap and disgusting

however they have been men like prem, miland who never get married again nor have one night stands with other woman. 

norzar
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
she is a psycho...she only love herself...to win she can go any extend...she doesn't love kunal...she is hurt that she have lost to siddhi...to win that means to gain kunal...she can go any extend...she can stoop even low by killing her own brother...

Thakrals have produce such useless n selfish kids...poor Thakral