Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS- Wash Away My Pain (2)

nj123 Senior Member
nj123
nj123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

OS - Wash Away My Pain (Part 2)

Okay so this one is basically a continuation of my OS- You're Memories Still Remain http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3089620 This is from Arnav's POV. This update is dedicated gunjanmkj who wanted a second part and always takes the time to read and comment on every OS of mine. Heart

The dark clouds moved across the sky hiding the blinking stars, driving away all light and thunder sounded miles away but yet so close, threatening to bring along a storm that would bring down all pillars of strength. 

Amidst the darkening sky and raging sounds stood a lonely man trying to find himself in his solitude, losing everything could be harsh but knowing that you could have had it all makes it all the more painful. With his head tilted up and eyes still searching for the bright shining stars, he stood helpless and lost, humbled by what fate brought along. 

Arnav Singh Raizada stood still, his back stiffened as flashes of the past drifted through his mind like a whirlwind threatening to destroy the calm that he had tried building. He stared at the same stars that she had once pointed at to give him hope, he closed his eyes unable to bear the reality of love that he had lost.

'I can't do this anymore, I can't put myself and everyone through this pain'

'Promise me you won't try to bring me back, I need to find happiness again'

'Good bye Arnavji'

The soft whispers, the tearful pained eyes, the sad smile tore through his heart and made him fall to his knees and cry out in agony. He had it all but with a  few words he just tossed everything away. He looked up at  the sky, his insides filling with pain at not being able to see the lights that made him believe that she was somewhere out there looking at them and talking to them too.

He closed his eyes, trying to forget what had happened as he always did on this day, the day he had last seen her, the day she had left him, thinking that it would make him happy. He smiled sadly at how wrong she had been, it had brought him no peace but only further buried him into that hole that she had tried dragging him out of. He helplessly let the tears fall to release the pain that still seemed so known to him, the pain that never left.

A drop of rain splashed onto his  tired face, hiding his tears, disguising his fears. He stood with his head tilted up his  eyes closed in defeat as he let the drops slowly wash away the endless  tears. He knew that this day would soon pass to make way for many more, days where he tried hard to not think of her, days that made him want to hide from it all, days that made him fight to forget the pain but days at the end of which he was still a defeated warrior who lost it all and was back to where she had once rescued him from.

Okay how was it?Confused Please hit the like button if you have read it and do not forget to drop in a comment to tell me how it was, I love reading them.Smile

Buddy me for pm's

Edited by nj123 - 17 July 2012 at 11:23am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalksgsrkNikky.divinajmahkhunshaaaayushikumarimcrazyabtarnavbutterfly_20gurukhushpinkswanapoorva12sharmamanisos112801Suchita2012kyyfanaticDarkBecomingbeyonddarknessrowrowpalo101EvilMindedMe881876LIONHEARTipkknd_gbdfannahi12341blore94-chennaisamspriyanka09Devilwayssumondbrishti84mit0905Bonhi_ipkkndBarunSanayaHMBestesysoaringskiesiLuvYellowarushi05inajnarneagsweet_ipsiangel_prachiyusamsanny-beautifulhararnavmusic1-SILPA-pooja_shineStarArShiDelenaAdorableTroubleAmanramipkkndfanforevatanviaaycma98shalbipran28671ISensedYouTitaliya_AP.ButterCup.saima4744coronapsychepavi1GAURI29musicfan5-sanika-deepa.eArshifan4lifecaskerdebby_11SaJanLuv14priasweetbella39zafiAnupamaJYchandana.s--MISHTEE--ajooprukuswasthika.Saraa.-afsha---Nargis--Arjuhisis--Amy--fffan123ArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
lovely os...!!!!Big smileBig smile very emotional...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj123

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Sad but great! Thanks for the pm.

nj123

pavi1 IF-Rockerz
pavi1
pavi1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
awesome os...
loved it...
pls add me as Buddy and pm me...

nj123

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Lovely OS. Very Emotional. Can we a have a third part of the OS, where they get together?

nj123

kyyfanatic Senior Member
kyyfanatic
kyyfanatic

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Very emotional... But nicely written... Clap

nj123

neag Goldie
neag
neag