Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday Makes M Jealous:July 17th Update/Note (Page 2)

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Shama, you are our shining starStarStarStar
You have led the troops almost single handed and you deserve recognition.ClapClapClap

We all hope and pray that all your efforts pay off and that we get an extension of Dek.

At the very least,  I hope that Sony gives us some long episodes so that we can have proper closure to this amazing serial and all the wonderful actors that were outstanding.

Shama, take a bow, because you are outstanding too!!!!!!!!

Ti amo molto, molto e per sempre

TinaSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu..

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Shama!!!!

Don't hate me for being so late! But as I told you earlier- I just needed a break from all the DEK craziness- I am pretty sure my wallet is a little pissed at me from my bout of retail therapy- but my wardrobe and shoe collection? Yeah they look fantastic! JN would seriously envy my new acquisitionsWink 

Hmm thoughts on the episode- it was great- it really truly was, JN proved that she isn't completely stupid- but she also continues to prove that she isn't entirely positive as to what she's up against. Which is what is likely going to lead to Uday's accident. Now I am seriously curious on a couple of fronts, is Uday's accident going to truly be an accident, or is JN going to plan something that goes awry...I am totally on the fence about that really.

Komal-Brij: Very interesting scene between the two of them, and very interesting development. Komal was entirely uncomfortable with how breakfast went down- and with Uday's words- its obvious that she is hoping that Uday forgives M quickly because she is feeling for Manyata- which really leads me to feel that her behavior to M last week was forced on her behalf. What I liked about Brij is that it kind of mirrored conversations that we have seen between M and other people about Uday's actions. M was constantly questioning the things Uday did- accusing him etc etc, and today Komal was wanting to put an end to Uday's behavior and Brij very correctly and quickly explained everything that Uday had done when he had EVERY right to turn his back on them. It was nicely done.

Uday- Man oh Man- did I love him today? Yes as always but there was something just extra special about him today- I think its because even if he claims to hate M or state that she is nothing to him- the way he said Akash's name when he was in the study talking to M makes it completely clear that he isn't over M in the slightest- because then he wouldn't care about Akash at all. Btw I love how he very cleverly invited M to the party, and said that maybe he would like someone at the party- aww isn't he adorable, OF COURSE you are going to like someone Uday- you just invited the girl you are in love with!

Vijay Bhai- as always a shining star- and hilarious- I kinda want to hug him, like always...

Precap- Hmmm looks like Unnati is about to give M the boost she needs to go cut in on that dance with JN and Uday- Gotta love Unnati she's got fantastic timing! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaSunshinegirll..KpopIsLife..sunflower52..oishu..

Go to top